Thread: Barry Goldwater, Jr. Endorses John Dennis

Barry Goldwater, Jr. Endorses John Dennis

Barry Goldwater, Jr. Endorses John Dennis
    by JohnDennis2010 on Wed, 03/10/2010 - 08:48:12

Former California Congressman Barry Goldwater, Jr. has endorsed John Dennis for the Republican nomination in California's 8th Congressional District.

"I believe that John is the best Republican choice to challenge Nancy Pelosi. He represents a new generation of Republican leadership committed to our core values of economic freedom and individual liberty. He is an intelligent, articulate candidate who can help broaden the appeal of our Republican Party." ~Barry Goldwater, Jr.

http://www.johndennis2010.com/blog/2...es-john-dennis
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How is he doing in his primary?

Why is there not a subforum for him?

Quote Originally Posted by Bergie Bergeron View Post
    How is he doing in his primary?
    I believe he is the front-runner in the Primary.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Bump for the Bomb!

www.BirthDayBomb.com

John Dennis subforum!!!!!!

Tomorrow is the day!

www.BirthDayBomb.com

The Bomb is on!

www.johndennis2010.com

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    John Dennis subforum please.

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn56 View Post
    John Dennis subforum please.
    agreed!

Barry Goldwater jr. is backing John Dennis 100% and this is more than his opponent can say!

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Barry Goldwater jr. is backing John Dennis 100% and this is more than his opponent can say!
    Dana W is a dirty player. She has been attacking John and crossing the entire primary. I was making a bunch of calls this weekend for John. People seem to be very receptive of his message and his name recognition is outstanding.
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    cooooool!
    yaaa
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito