Thread: Replace the Chuck DeVore forum with John Dennis?

Cool Replace the Chuck DeVore forum with John Dennis?

I still don't know how Chuck DeVore was able to get a sub-forum? Yeah I most likely will vote for him, but this is a guy whose support amongst us is tenuous at best. Just take a look at the threads on his sub-forum right now...

John Dennis on the other hand has many more things going for him...
    • He is a bonafide liberty candidate, he does not mince words. Take a look at his issues page.
    • He was endorsed by Ron Paul
    • He was just endorsed by Barry Goldwater Jr.
    • HE IS GOING AGAINST NANCY PELOSI!

Even if you don't live in his district (like me), it would be a huge boost for the movement to have a that high-profile witch Pelosi thrown out by a liberty candidate.
    Last edited by Free Moral Agent; 03-08-2010 at 04:53 PM.
    The Establishment hates Ron Paul because his honesty and integrity expose the rest of them for the moral reprobates they are. Their own conscience cannot bear the sight of him. His very presence condemns them. Their personal greed and ambition cringe at the very thought of Ron Paul.
 - Chuck Baldwin

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I agree, DeVore has proven to be a bit more neo-con since the subforum was created. In fact, there is a candidate who some here may choose to support over DeVore, Tom Campbell, who Ron Paul has complimented in the past.

John Dennis is a great candidate and is taking on Pelosi.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I agree, DeVore has proven to be a bit more neo-con since the subforum was created. In fact, there is a candidate who some here may choose to support over DeVore, Tom Campbell, who Ron Paul has complimented in the past.

The problem with Dennis is he stands no chance and has hinted strongly that it is an Information Campaign Only. The problem with Tom Campbell is that he supported Dr. Paul's opponent monetarily when he tried to return to Congress.

We can change the DeVore sub-forum to "Anyone but Boxer or Fiorina".
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

We should probably have a debate at what kind of candidate should get a sub-forum.

* A viable candidate?
    * A Pure liberty candidate who may not stand a shot?
    * A mix of both?

Quote Originally Posted by TCE View Post
    The problem with Dennis is he stands no chance and has hinted strongly that it is an Information Campaign Only. The problem with Tom Campbell is that he supported Dr. Paul's opponent monetarily when he tried to return to Congress.
    John Dennis will stand a chance when more elections start happening and the Dems realize they aren't safe.

John Dennis is also more non-interventionist than Pelosi, and that could be a big help in that district.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by TCE View Post
    We should probably have a debate at what kind of candidate should get a sub-forum.
    That would probably be up to the forum owner...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

John Dennis will stand a chance when more elections start happening and the Dems realize they aren't safe.

John Dennis is also more non-interventionist than Pelosi, and that could be a big help in that district.
    If he gets better than 25%, I will be amazed. There hasn't been a Republican in that seat since 1953. The best anyone has done against Pelosi is 18%, Cindy Shaheen was at 16%.

B4L: The admins are pretty good about grabbing the pulse of the community. Is a candidate gains traction and is pro-liberty, they would likely give such a person a forum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I totally forgot that John Dennis was also endorsed by the man himself, Ron Paul. I think the fact that he is campaigning in an uber-liberal city like San Fran only helps his campaign, he can appeal to anti-war and anti-drug law voters.
    Last edited by Free Moral Agent; 03-08-2010 at 04:55 PM.
    The Establishment hates Ron Paul because his honesty and integrity expose the rest of them for the moral reprobates they are. Their own conscience cannot bear the sight of him. His very presence condemns them. Their personal greed and ambition cringe at the very thought of Ron Paul.
 - Chuck Baldwin

Wait....John Dennis is running against Pelosi and DeVore is running against Boxer. Why do we need to replace DeVore with Dennis? The point is we need to get those two out!! Why not ask for a subforum for Dennis?
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

That would be the ideal solution...
 - Chuck Baldwin

I support a Dennis sub-forum. He was funny at CPAC, came up to the booth, picked up a flier saying, "I'm a Grassroots Candidate, am I... ohhh, there I am "
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulhawaii View Post
    I support a Dennis sub-forum. He was funny at CPAC, came up to the booth, picked up a flier saying, "I'm a Grassroots Candidate, am I... ohhh, there I am "
    Pull some strings Michael?
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

“John Dennis is truly committed to Liberty, personal freedom, fiscal discipline and a more sensible foreign policy. I am very happy that John has decided to run for Congress and wholeheartedly endorse him.”

Congressman Paul’s endorsement comes through his Liberty PAC, a Republican leadership PAC committed to supporting Liberty minded candidates across the country.

Said Liberty PAC director Jesse Benton, “John Dennis is a terrific candidate who is going to ask tough questions like: ‘Why is Nancy Pelosi running up crushing budget deficits?’, “Why has she allowed President Obama to expand the war in Afghanistan?’, and, ‘Why has Nancy Pelosi refused to support transparency and accountability at the Federal Reserve.’ The constituents of California’s 8th district deserve answers to these questions. John Dennis will hold her accountable.”

For more information on John Dennis, please visit www.JohnDennis2010.com.

Why are we fighting against elements inside our own cause. I bet the Commies and Fascists who we are trying to defeat are better aligned internally.

Who is behind the wheel here? Who is standing in the way of our mission? Time is growing near, there is no time for gallstones.
    Make a local meetup group to do pub crawls and tell the staff about "Keep the Tip"

Quote Originally Posted by nurse_emily View Post
    Why are we fighting against elements inside our own cause. I bet the Commies and Fascists who we are trying to defeat are better aligned internally.

Who is behind the wheel here? Who is standing in the way of our mission? Time is growing near, there is no time for gallstones.
    The owners of the forum are actually agents of Mossad.

But no, seriously, the owners/admins are just kinda busy and not around terribly often.. we had some issues with some Mods recently, I don't even know what happened to a couple of them.

RPH is a great guy though, he has some pull. I'm sure it will be up pretty soon.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The owners of the forum are actually agents of Mossad.

But no, seriously, the owners/admins are just kinda busy and not around terribly often.. we had some issues with some Mods recently, I don't even know what happened to a couple of them.

RPH is a great guy though, he has some pull. I'm sure it will be up pretty soon.
    That is really sad, they could at least assign someone to keep the board going while they are gone. I mean, their Google Adsense is still rolling in...
    Make a local meetup group to do pub crawls and tell the staff about "Keep the Tip"

Send a message to JoshLowry, I agree with the Dennis subforum but it should replace Ron Paul 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergie Bergeron View Post
    Send a message to JoshLowry, I agree with the Dennis subforum but it should replace Ron Paul 2010.
    I was just shot down on the Webmaster / bloggers private forum by Josh and you haven't even gotten a comment.

Go to Campaign for Liberty website and join our John Dennis discussion there. If we wait till November to start campaigning for John then it will be too late.

I'll be Volunteering at the Convention where he is speaking at on the 12th and 13th!

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    Wait....John Dennis is running against Pelosi and DeVore is running against Boxer. Why do we need to replace DeVore with Dennis? The point is we need to get those two out!! Why not ask for a subforum for Dennis?
    This!

Let's help them both out.

John Dennis is receiving nation-wide attention now. He deserves a subforum, we should help his moneybomb on the 25th.

At the very least give JD his own forum... this sub-forum idea is undermining his campaign.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

So you liked Campbell's statement in the last debate that congress should take the second amendment rights away US citizens if they came from a muslim countries even if they weren't charged or convicted of anything??
    And you didn't like Devore's answer that they had to be convicted terrorists before we should take someones second amendment rights away???
    You also liked Cambell TARP yes vote??
    Devore has my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    +1
    Why is it people have to try and tear down one liberty candidate in order to support the other???? They are not competing with each other!!

Yeah, its not that DeVore is an exceptional liberty candidate its that Tom Campbell has proven himself to be much worse as of late.
    Last edited by Free Moral Agent; 06-01-2010 at 11:26 PM.
 - Chuck Baldwin