Thread: Sen Lamar Alexander didn't know JBS still exists

Lightbulb Sen Lamar Alexander didn't know JBS still exists

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He was attacked locally for not denouncing the JBS during this interview.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Give me a break, look at their website http://www.jbs.org/

OoOOOOh, scurrrrry!

There is a deep-seated hatred for JBS that I haven't figured out -- I've read all that stuff that crazy ernie guy posts, but all of that is from the 50's and 60's.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    There is a deep-seated hatred for JBS that I haven't figured out -- I've read all that stuff that crazy ernie guy posts, but all of that is from the 50's and 60's.
    I think the Buckley / Kristol crowd launched a successful propaganda campaign against the JBS due to their anti-communist / staunch-conservative stance which was obviously in conflict with the neocon agenda. Sadly I think it stuck

Sen Lamar Alexander scored a 22% on his Senate Constitutional Report Card so maybe he thinks the Constitution no longer exists either!

Freedom Index - Senate/Congress Report Card.
    http://www.thenewamerican.com/files/...ndex_111-2.pdf

U.S. Senator Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.)
    http://alexander.senate.gov/public/

Contact him and ask him why he scored a 22% on the Freedom Index!
    Tell him the Constitution and the John Birch Society still exists!

John Birch Society
    http://www.jbs.org/

The New American
    http://www.thenewamerican.com/
    Last edited by FrankRep; 03-08-2010 at 02:14 PM.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Eustace Mullins said at one point that JBS was started by Nelson Rockefeller. What this just conjecture?

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    Sen Lamar Alexander scored a 22% on his Senate Constitutional Report Card so maybe he thinks the Constitution no longer exists either!
    Senator "Large-Government-Lamar" Alexander is pathetic and should be in jail too for voting for the bailout (among other things).

Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    Eustace Mullins said at one point that JBS was started by Nelson Rockefeller. What this just conjecture?
    Robert Welch's brother sold his Candy Company to Nabisco (Rockefeller owned). JBS founder, Robert W. Welch Jr., and his brother, James O. Welch, didn't share the same views.
    The Rockefellers didn't help start the John Birch Society. Lies.

Eustace Mullins is wrong about the John Birch Society.
    Last edited by FrankRep; 03-08-2010 at 02:51 PM.
    ----

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Ron Paul supports the John Birch Society

Ron Paul at the 50th Anniversary of John Birch Society
    Viddler.com - Ron Paul At the 50th Anniversary of JBS - Uploaded by jbirch
    ----