Thread: Senator Medina

Senator Medina

Is there a chance she could win Kay Bailey's soon to be vacant seat? That would possibly mean her, Rand Paul, and with a bigger if Peter Schiff in the Senate.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've heard it is illegal to run for more than one office in one election cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post
    not in texas.
    ala LBJ Senate and VP.
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

Medina for U.S. Senate!
    Ron Paul Baby '71

Uhhmmm I don't think Kay is leaving her current seat.

So it won't be open.

Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post
    I think that is only the same election, so this would be a whole new special election cycle that wouldn't be under those rules. It would be like a whole other election cycle, legally speaking.
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

Hutchison isn't leaving her seat.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Yah, I don't see Hutch giving up her seat myself... but we need to get her ass out next go'round...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.