Thread: "Capitalism: A Love Story" Nominated for "Best Documentary" at NAACP Image Awards

"Capitalism: A Love Story" Nominated for "Best Documentary" at NAACP Image Awards

I had to laugh when I saw that. I guess the NAACP doesn't like capitalism. Let me guess. Capitalism exploits Black people because it's the White owners who control all of the labor and money in the country, and it enslaves minorities instead of profiting them. Black American liberalism at its best. Give me a break.

At least the film didn't win, losing to Chris Rock's documentary Good Hair in the end.
    "Diverse weights are an abomination unto the LORD, and a false balance is not good." - Proverbs 20:23

"Federal Reserve-generated increases in money supply cause economic inequality... By the time the increased money supply trickles down to middle- and working-class Americans, the economy is already beset by inflation. So most average Americans see their standard of living decline as a result of Fed-engendered money supply increases." - Dr. Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It comes from a misunderstanding of capitalism. In that movie, Michael demonstrates all the problems with corporatism, but then concludes "capitalism is evil." As Tom Woods sarcastically says, "Yeah - It's the free market's fault that our soviet-style central bank set interest rates near zero."

Woodsnark is always good for a laugh
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

The thought of Michael Moore being nominated for absolutely anything with the name "Image" in the title makes me snicker.

Anti-vaxxers, responsible for a 30 percent uptick in totally preventable diseases in the world, have blood on their hands. They shouldn't be considered civilized members of society. If they refuse to listen to a century of scientific studies confirming time and time again that vaccination is an unquestionable good for humanity, then it's time for us to start treating anti-vaxxers as what they are: dangerous and worthy of shame and condemnation. If we can't convince anti-vaxxers to change their minds, we must attach enough social stigma to the delusion that agnostics cease to join them.

I thought you were leaving...
    "If a nation expects to be
    ignorant and free...
    it expects what never was
    and never will be."

How many of you saw it?
    "Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the grace of the Eternal God, will rout you out."- Andrew Jackson (The Guy on the 20)

www.micahnelson.com