Thread: Ben Lujan 40%, Adam Kokesh 32%

Talking Ben Lujan 40%, Adam Kokesh 32%

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/p...ase_NM_225.pdf

Check out the first poll from NM-3!
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hey, that's actually pretty amazing!

Kokesh's challenger is actually at 36-42 against Lujan.

Lujan is unpopular. 31 favorable, 40 unfavorable.

Kokesh needs to win primary!

--------------------------

In Kokesh's district: Obama has 45% approve, 47% disapprove. 51% oppose ObamaCare to 40% who support.

Kokesh at 7% favorable, 13% unfavorable among conservatives.... NOT GOOD

Mullins at 18% favorable, 8% unfavorable among conservatives... NOT GOOD

Kokesh needs to pull out all the stops, spend all his money in the primary.....
    Last edited by Epic; 02-25-2010 at 12:45 PM.

YYYYaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Any polling available for the primary? I donated to Kokesh at the beginning of the campaign, but have been reserving most of my donations for Schiff.

No direct primary polling?

Think how well he could do if he actually had a lot of cash to spend getting his message out.

I wish I was a billionaire...

77% still need to learn about Adam. This is good news
    Insanity should be defined as trusting the government to solve a problem they caused in the first place. Please do not go insane!

I didn't realize the incumbent was polling so low. I just made my first donation to the campaign.

Dear ,

Your contribution of $100.00 was received. Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,
    Kokesh for Congress Staff

Confirmation code:
    G5M7F481156P

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by rp08orbust View Post
    I didn't realize the incumbent was polling so low. I just made my first donation to the campaign.

Dear ,

Sincerely,

Confirmation code:
    G5M7F481156P
    You. $#@!ing. Rock.

Adam posted a request for feedback regarding a "Tax Day" Moneybomb on April 15th:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=232751

Comments?

Seems like now is the time to get rolling on it if we want to make it big. Adam is clearly within striking distance. NOW is the time for a really big financial boost if we can get it done!

Quote Originally Posted by rp08orbust View Post

Dear ,

Sincerely,

Confirmation code:
    G5M7F481156P
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

I've been waiting for polling numbers before I considered donating. Now that I see it isn't hopeless, I probably will donate.
    It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.
    -Samuel Adams

It seems to me that Peter Schiff's campaign for US Senate is going approximately nowhere. He's been polling 4-5% the entire time, with no real press coverage, no ground support, and no crack campaign team to change that. Schiff is, courageously, fighting a losing battle. Even if he were to somehow beat the multimillionaire and the frontrunning congresman, he'd still be trailing 30+ percentage points in the general. Sorry--that one just isn't going to happen.

I said that, to make two points.

1.) I think Schiff should use $1 Million+ we gave him to start a Federal PAC or Federal committee of some sort which could follow in CfL's path.

2.) I think we should stop putting money into that race and switch to races like Adam Kokesh, Dr. Lowry, Rand Paul, John Hostettler, Justin Amash, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Agorism View Post
    No direct primary polling?
    It doesn't seem like it. Mullins is pulling slightly ahead of Kokesh when you compare his numbers to Lujan though. I think we should be a tad cautious about believing that Adam has got this in the bag since he still has a primary to win, and we have no proof of what the Mullins vs Kokesh numbers are. Than again this polling shows that the democrats are vulnerable.

Anyone know if they will have any primary debates?

Quote Originally Posted by Shotdown1027 View Post
    It seems to me that Peter Schiff's campaign for US Senate is going approximately nowhere. He's been polling 4-5% the entire time, with no real press coverage, no ground support, and no crack campaign team to change that. Schiff is, courageously, fighting a losing battle. Even if he were to somehow beat the multimillionaire and the frontrunning congresman, he'd still be trailing 30+ percentage points in the general. Sorry--that one just isn't going to happen.

I said that, to make two points.

1.) I think Schiff should use $1 Million+ we gave him to start a Federal PAC or Federal committee of some sort which could follow in CfL's path.

2.) I think we should stop putting money into that race and switch to races like Adam Kokesh, Dr. Lowry, Rand Paul, John Hostettler, Justin Amash, etc.
    We'll see how Peter's polling number do after the debates. If there is any life in his campaign, it will show up then. Don't give up on Peter quite yet.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It doesn't seem like it. Mullins is pulling slightly ahead of Kokesh when you compare his numbers to Lujan though. I think we should be a tad cautious about believing that Adam has got this in the bag since he still has a primary to win, and we have no proof of what the Mullins vs Kokesh numbers are. Than again this polling shows that the democrats are vulnerable.
    Yeah. Also you have to look at favorability. Mullins was at 10% approval and 8% disapproval i think (or was that flip-flopped?). Kokesh was at 4% approval and 17% disapproval.

Of course, most people don't know either Mullins or Kokesh- this comes pretty close to a generic party ballot test with Kokesh 79% unknown and Mullins 81% unknown. I think Kokesh is competitive in the primary probably b/c his base is going to be more politically active and will turnout; however, it is not guaranteed.

More money will definitely do wonders for his name recognition.
    Interested in politics? Check out Red Racing Horses for daily updates on electoral politics, redistricting, and the presidential campaigns.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrashertm View Post
    Any polling available for the primary? I donated to Kokesh at the beginning of the campaign, but have been reserving most of my donations for Schiff.
    Schiff has just above a 0% chance of winning the primary. Rand Paul is fighting hard in KY, and is under a barrage of negative attacks, meaning that he's leading. We need to get him as much money as possible. Kokesh has a chance, but Rand is leading.
    The evils of the protecting-duty, may undoubtedly be graduated by compromises, like those of every other species of tyranny, but the folly of letting in some tyranny has in all ages been fatal to liberty. A succession of wedges, though apparently small, finally splits the strongest timber. ~John Taylor of Caroline, Tyranny Unmasked

We have four boxes with which to defend our freedom: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box. ~Congressman Larry McDonald.

I think the April Fundraiser is great. Rand's leading, yeah, and Peter... has a shot (?), but to me Adam is special because he really is "of the movement." He shares a lot of the same experiences some of us on the board do. He hasn't backed down or hedged around on what he believes. I like that a great deal. This is likely why Adam's tops on my list when I do get money to distribute

Incidentally, GunnyForFreedom is running, too, and I've tossed him what support I can for similar reasons. I guess I'm still a sucker for the excitement of someone who's really my peer in some sense getting in and holding any level of government accountable.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

No, Schiff doesn't have a 0% chance - the primary is in August, and the fact is that Schiff is way more compelling than the other two, so as more people hear him he will pick up support.

Also, he'll be in at least the first debate, and should own them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky201 View Post
    Yes, we need to always run like we are 10 points behind. We always knew this would be a hard fight on all fronts, we also knew that the incumbent is weak and that a "traditional" GOP candidate will never be able to swing the necessary votes in what is known as the Blue Blob of Santa Fe/Taos. For the primary win-ability will be a huge factor. While there are factions in the GOP establishment that reject Ron Paul Republicans, they are being forced into a choice between winning with Kokesh, or losing with Mullins...

Anyone know if they will have any primary debates?
    There was one already, more on the calendar. I was at CPAC for the first, but a Mullins supporter was overheard after the first one saying to him, "you'll have to get better before debating him again."
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulhawaii View Post

There was one already, more on the calendar. I was at CPAC for the first, but a Mullins supporter was overheard after the first one saying to him, "you'll have to get better before debating him again."

And Mullins will face off with Adam again this Monday at the Santa Fe Community College.
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan

you should point out to primary voters that Adam IS a "Traditional Conservative" like Robert Taft and Barry Goldwater. The new YAL t-shirts say "Classically Liberal, Traditionally Conservative"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.