Thread: Next paycheck

Next paycheck

Next paycheck I am giving $100.00 more to the campaign. I want to do all I can to make sure Dr. Paul does even better in quarter four than quarter three. We can blow them out of the water. Meet the Press ignored us this time around (when specifically talking about candidate fundraising) so I will punish them by giving even more. I don't know how Dr. Paul is doing in the IA polling but Huckabee, of all people, is third or fourth which is absurd. It has to stop. There is no way on earth Huckabee's message is somehow "resonating" with voters. We have 5 times the money of Huckabee, there is absolutely no excuse for him beating us there. If it happens again, I'm sorry, I'm going to start writing snotty letters to somebody, though I am not sure who exactly. Somebody is falling down on the job and it's not me and it's not you.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have to add, it is my intention to give the limit before the end of the primary season - I can't afford to do it in a single chunk and all of should do that if it is at all possible. It would mean many millions of dollars - as much or more than the front runners.

This is the kind of individual dedication that the mainstream media does not yet appreciate. I salute you Billy.

Next paycheck I am giving $100.00 more to the campaign

Member #43 of Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty
    Smallest Political Quiz
    Judge Napolitano on Ron Paul
    Constitutional Republic
    A Republic If You Can Keep It
    Ron Paul in 1988

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    -Mark Twain

Question?

Does the $2300 limit reset after 12/31/07 or does it apply until the March primary?
    Reclaim
    Our
    Nation
    Patriotic
    Americans
    United for
    Liberty

If the First Amendment fails, use the Second one.
    The Constitution doesn't have any asterisks.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
    Question?

Does the $2300 limit reset after 12/31/07 or does it apply until the March primary?
    Answer:

2300 per individual, 4600 per couple, per election.

After Ron Paul wins the Republican nomination, the counter resets, and you can then donate to the general election and additional 2300 per individual, 4600 per couple.

Member #43 of Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty
    Smallest Political Quiz
    Judge Napolitano on Ron Paul
    Constitutional Republic
    A Republic If You Can Keep It
    Ron Paul in 1988

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    -Mark Twain