Thread: Medina on Rick Sanchez The List

Medina on Rick Sanchez The List

Anyone else know anything here? saw a little blurb today on CNN that she will be on tuesday?

Haven't found anything on the net yet.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Medina on at 4:30 eastern. Ricks List, CNN

coming up right now
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

Quote Originally Posted by txcarlostx View Post
    she did great
    video???
    The evils of the protecting-duty, may undoubtedly be graduated by compromises, like those of every other species of tyranny, but the folly of letting in some tyranny has in all ages been fatal to liberty. A succession of wedges, though apparently small, finally splits the strongest timber. ~John Taylor of Caroline, Tyranny Unmasked

We have four boxes with which to defend our freedom: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box. ~Congressman Larry McDonald.

Quote Originally Posted by John Taylor View Post
    video???
    It just finished 2 minutes ago so have a little patience.

Quote Originally Posted by runningdiz View Post
    It just finished 2 minutes ago so have a little patience.
    10,000 pardons. I must have missed the time stamps of the previous post!
    The evils of the protecting-duty, may undoubtedly be graduated by compromises, like those of every other species of tyranny, but the folly of letting in some tyranny has in all ages been fatal to liberty. A succession of wedges, though apparently small, finally splits the strongest timber. ~John Taylor of Caroline, Tyranny Unmasked

We have four boxes with which to defend our freedom: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box. ~Congressman Larry McDonald.

She did well, but Rick was still a dick to her. Apparently "yes" is an ambiguous answer.
    "My pride in my country is inversely proportional to Michelle Obama's pride in her country."
    - Me

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TastyWheat View Post
    She did well, but Rick was still a dick to her. Apparently "yes" is an ambiguous answer.
    Well once she opened the door, it's no suprise they'd hammered her.

Quote Originally Posted by TastyWheat View Post
    Yep. And, once again, the interview was set up to have her tiptoeing over land mines. What did he select to question her on? 911 and immigration. If you want a candidate to provide honest answers, could you pick subjects which are less amenable to a simple "yes" or "no" response?! And then, to throw in the "birther" question, to boot...ugh. Not a word from him on the Texas economy or any other subject pertinent to the race or the role of a governor. These talking heads get on my last nerve.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

toob?
    Don't taze me bro. Don't touch my junk. Don't tread on me.

Maybe you need a friend not into politics... http://saveadogrescue.com/ http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?shelter_id=TX1472

saw it, was ok. She handled herslef well given the questions posed and the atitude of rick. I liked how she tries to bring it back to topics that affect Texans etc.