Thread: Jordan Maxwell – The Dawn Of A New Day (Iraq “New Dawn”: Occult Operation)

Jordan Maxwell – The Dawn Of A New Day (Iraq “New Dawn”: Occult Operation)

Conspiracy Research Groups are under attack. The conspiracy research ranges from Climategate to 9/11 Truth.

The Cyber Security Bill and the renewal of the Patriot Act are the next major steps to close the iron ring on the population and free speech. The threats are hyped and made up in someones mind and turned into new crimes without victims. The lack of victims is important to note. It’s more of an attack on the subjects people are permitted to talk about, for the overall control of the masses and the continuation of current government policies already in place.

The MSM are not going to let up and will only increase the verbal attacks and their brainwashing campaign. You know who they work for. Remember, “Sticks and Stones May Break Your Bones But Names Will Never Hurt You”.

The best way for you to fight the NWO and laws that take away your freedoms, is to increase the volume of blog material you can publish on the Internet. Overwhelm them with the volume of material you produce. Do not hold back any punches whenever possible. Call a spade a spade. Call them names that fit, without the use of baseless name calling whenever possible. They don’t react well to getting back the tactics they use, especially when the shoe fits. Words like Liar, Cheat, Thief, Criminal, and Treasonous Traitor are fair game names to call them. The list of name calling words is limited because many certain words are beneath us to use. But some are certainly on the table. Use Them.

There are esoteric movements designed to control you, use you, and abuse you, weather you know it or not. Don’t believe this statement unless you do your own research. They are going to change the name of the Iraq war on September 1st to “NEW DAWN”. If you do not think the name change to this new chosen designation is significant, think again. See this new Video I put up for a full explanation of the Iraq war name change and why it is significant. The world is changing, but not in a way you would approve of.

This is the memorandum of the official announcement.

"SECRETARY OF DEFENSE 1000 DEFENSE PENTAGON WASHINGTON, DC 20301-1000
    MEMORANDUM FOR THE COMMANDER, U.S. CENTRAL COMMAND

SUBJECT: Request to Change the Name of Operation IRAQI FREEDOM to Operation NEW DAWN

The requested operation name change is approved to take effect 1 September 2010, coinciding with the change of mission for U.S. forces in Iraq. Aligning the name change with the change of mission sends a strong signal that Operation IRAQI FREEDOM has ended and our forces are operating under a new mission. It also presents opportunities to synchronize strategic communication initiatives, reinformce(sic) our commitment to honor the Security Agreement, and recognize our evolving relationship with the Goverment(sic) of Iraq.

Robert M. Gates

cc: Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff"

I think a new name for the war in Iraq should be put up for a vote by all the American people if we are going to make a name change. Don't you?

At about 27 minutes into this video is explained where the occult symbolism for the name change of "IRAQI FREEDOM" to "NEW DAWN" comes from. $#@! the New Dawn Sun Cult bull $#@!. Thank God our country will be bankrupt soon so we can stop all this bogeyman war crap and the secret society world takeover.

Jordan Maxwell – The Dawn Of A New Day (Iraq “New Dawn”: Occult Operation)
    Jordan Maxwell - The Dawn Of A New Day (Iraq "New Dawn": Occult Operation) on Vimeo
    Last edited by michaelwise; 02-22-2010 at 07:01 PM.
    Abolish the Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank Corporation!
    How many more times are we going to let them screw up our economy?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The GOP is now the party of Dr. NO!
    Abolish the Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank Corporation!
    How many more times are we going to let them screw up our economy?

personally, I don't trust Maxwell, I can smell that turncoat from a mile away...
    "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts