Thread: Detroit Free Press Photo: frightening

Thumbs down Detroit Free Press Photo: frightening

I saw this on the Detroit Free Press's site. I'm sure this photo would scare small children because it frightened me. I advise no one to click the 'zoom in' feature. ugh.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...710070648/1009
    "There is no such thing as society: there are individual men and women, and there are families." --Margaret Thatcher

"You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it."--Margaret Thatcher

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    comment
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

photoshopped to hell....

Yeah, I thought the same thing. I only hope that it didn't run in the actual paper.

AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Don't do that. Thankfully the article is straight forward.
    “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
    -Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

So intentional.
    "Disobedience, in the eyes of anyone who has read history, is man's original virtue. It is through disobedience and rebellion that progress has been made." -- Oscar Wilde

WTF

Detroit Free Press has been hating on Ron Paul for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by brumans View Post
    WTF

Detroit Free Press has been hating on Ron Paul for a while now.
    i dont get it. i thought the free press is more of a liberal paper. maybe i'm wrong? it seems like if they'd support any republican candidate it would be ron paul. or at least they wouldn't hate on him.
    "There is no such thing as society: there are individual men and women, and there are families." --Margaret Thatcher

"You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it."--Margaret Thatcher

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's funny that the free press would be so anti-paul. In every issue, next to where it says the names of the editors, the first ammendment, in its entirety, is quoted. To be so biased and called the "free press" is an anomaly in itself... and yes, the Free Press is a liberal newspaper.

He looks like he's trying to pass a bowling ball.
    We elect our own oppressors.