Thread: [VIDEO] Astrology of Ron Paul: CPAC strawpoll win 2/20/10

[VIDEO] Astrology of Ron Paul: CPAC strawpoll win 2/20/10

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

what, you're not into astrology? I think it's interesting...

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

Hows about doing a reading on him for November, 2012?

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    True. Mrs. Astrology, who will win the 2012 presidential election?
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Yes, she says he will win but it will all be for nothing because the world will end a few weeks later anyway. Actually, Ron Paul wining the presidency in 2012 is one of the signs of the coming apocalypse... or a new age... whatever...

- Mark Twain