Thread: Just Donated in light of the recent victory.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Just Donated in light of the recent victory.

...and encourage others to make a small donation ($25). It was my first donation.

The victory at CPAC was a wonderful success by that group of young students. I genuinely believe this is the most effective path for getting the message and spirit of liberty out. I'm a bit of a cynic and believe that people after 30 aren't the most open to ideas and reasoned debate.

I assure you that after this wonderful success at CPAC the liberty movement is now a target of the establishment. They won't let us out of their cross-hairs so expect the smears to come at furious pace over the next few months.

I don't know much about YAL as I haven't had any contact with them but I think they are fighting the battle where it counts the most in the long run.

Please consider donating: https://www.yaliberty.org/contribute
    "We took it in the shorts with Bush-Cheney, the Iraq War, and by sacrificing fiscal responsibility to hold power.”
    ~John Boehner, GOP Minority Leader

"Take out all this movement stuff. There is no movement.... Look, I know this probably sounds arrogant to say but I redefined the Republican Party." ~President George W. Bush to speechwriter

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's time for us to put the April SRLC convention in our cross hairs next: http://www.dailypaul.com/node/126319

I guess you missed that huge controversy revolving around CFL....
    Beware of these Obama supporters: ProBlue33, newbitech, libertarian4321, Kade, Electronicmajji, SeanEdwards,

Quote Originally Posted by rockandrollsouls View Post
    I guess you missed that huge controversy revolving around CFL....
    1. YAL isn't C4L
    2. While C4L made a big mistake on the Ken Buck ad (as they admit), they obviously do some things right, and Ron Paul's CPAC victory is one of them.

1. You're right I mixed up CFL and YAL for a moment...though I must admit I'm not a fan of YAL either.
    2. How is the CPAC victory attributable, at all, to CFL?
    Beware of these Obama supporters: ProBlue33, newbitech, libertarian4321, Kade, Electronicmajji, SeanEdwards,

They spent tons of money, time and manpower subsidizing registration and lodging for the students who put Ron Paul in first place. And we'll find out how many new liberty converts they made next year.

It may turn out in hindsight that they just jump-started Ron Paul's 2012 campaign.
    Last edited by rp08orbust; 02-21-2010 at 02:26 PM.

1. You're right I mixed up CFL and YAL for a moment...though I must admit I'm not a fan of YAL either.
    Without C4L and YAL, we wouldn't have had the impact we did at CPAC.
    We definitely wouldn't have won the straw poll.

Good work team.

Quote Originally Posted by Chieftain1776 View Post
    ...and encourage others to make a small donation ($25). It was my first donation.

The victory at CPAC was a wonderful success by that group of young students. I genuinely believe this is the most effective path for getting the message and spirit of liberty out. I'm a bit of a cynic and believe that people after 30 aren't the most open to ideas and reasoned debate.

I assure you that after this wonderful success at CPAC the liberty movement is now a target of the establishment. They won't let us out of their cross-hairs so expect the smears to come at furious pace over the next few months.

I don't know much about YAL as I haven't had any contact with them but I think they are fighting the battle where it counts the most in the long run.

Please consider donating: https://www.yaliberty.org/contribute
    You are absolutely right. These guys worked hard, were extremely organized and spent a lot of time on outreach while at the event.

Matched you.

Dear Cowlesy,

Your contribution of $25.00 was received. Thank you for your support!

We are building a youth movement for liberty across the country, and your contribution makes it all possible.

I'll be sure to keep you informed of our progress as we train, educate, organize, and mobilize tomorrow's leaders.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.