Thread: Debra Medina in Rockwall, Texas - Feb. 19th [Video]

----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A huge thanks for this! Can't get enough of hearing her speak! Anxiously waiting for those new poll results.

this is epic.
    i'm moving to texas when medina wins.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

//
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Wow, great stuff! The nurse's question at the very end was an excellent one. Worth watching. Rate this thread five stars, please.

I was there... it's great to be part of history in the making. We are the ones from Arkansas that she refers to toward the end.

Thanks so much for uploading this.
    "Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain, and most fools do." - Ben Franklin

"I submit to you that if a man hasn't discovered something he will die for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"The purpose of all political action should be the preservation of Liberty!" - Ron Paul