Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron paul wins CPAC straw poll!!!

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yep CNN headline Rupub next pres.?

I am frankly astounded.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Go to CSPAN now and watch the guy announce it:

http://www.c-span.org/Watch/Media/20...onference.aspx

What's REALLY gonna be funny is Glenn Beck speaking AFTER RON PAUL wins the poll.

LOL

Goto http://www.ustream.tv/cpac

Promote Ron Paul!
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    youtube or didnt happen

Quote Originally Posted by Agorism View Post
    How can we confirm this?
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...raw-poll-cpac/
    "Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."-Étienne de La Boétie

Quote Originally Posted by Vessol View Post
    Listening to CNN.. Completely misinterpreting his views on foreign policy and then saying that he probably won't do well with Republicans because they are all for a strong foreign policy..meh
    Ron Paul has the strongest foreign policy. Wow I am getting the feelings like I did in 2007.

I was in the military.... and electing a president is just as important as fighting a war. And this is a war I'm ready to fight. I am soooo ready to go to war... they have NO IDEA how REAL some RP supporters are .....

How are they gonna tell me, a VETERAN, that idk what I'm talking about. RP got more donations from military then anybody.

Yes... I am ready for some political warfare....
    I'm DjLoTi =) Liveontheisland =) I live on an island =) It's my island =)

I can confirm Paul wins with 33%. it was on Fox News.

Ron Paul has ended Mitt Romney's three-year run as conservatives' favorite for president, taking 31 percent of the vote in the Conservative Political Action Conference's annual straw poll.

Paul, a Republican congressman from Texas known for his libertarian views, ran for president in 2008 but was never a serious contender for the GOP nomination.
    F U Fox

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lets get this on digg. Why not? Any takers? Anyone have lots of friends on there?

He should run third party

Constitution party or whatever, we can get him on the ballot anywhere. The repukes will never give him the mantle.

Oh, but the REAL POTENTIAL CANDIDATES didn't show up.

I see.

AND F-U, too.

That talking meat puppet on Fox looked like he was gonna cry when he announced it.

I didn't think the Fox announcement was too bad at all

YES!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...raw-poll-cpac/

Ron Paul has ended Mitt Romney's three-year run as conservatives' favorite for president, taking 31 percent of the vote in the Conservative Political Action Conference's annual straw poll.

Paul, a Republican congressman from Texas known for his libertarian views, ran for president in 2008 but was never a serious contender for the GOP nomination.

Romney, former Massachusetts governor and a 2008 GOP candidate, has won the last three presidential straw poll at the annual conference.

The straw poll is not binding -- and not necessarily a good forecaster, given that in 2008, John McCain went on to take the party's nomination over Romney.

Results of this year's poll were announced just as the crowd prepared for the conference's keynote speaker, Fox News host Glenn Beck.

Morning Joe just tweeted this:

JoeNBC - The Revolution Lives. Ron Paul wins the CPAC poll.
    .... in his heart, and in his head, in his character, and in his intellect, in what he has done, and in what he will become, the Thomas Jefferson of our day, Ron Paul is one of us.
    - Andrew Napolitano, Future of Freedom Foundation, June 3, 2007
    For captioned videos of Ron Paul, subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/KramerDSP.

Also, check out http://www.deafronpaul.blogspot.com for hundreds of subtitled political videos featuring Ron Paul and other politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnybags View Post
    Constitution party or whatever, we can get him on the ballot anywhere. The repukes will never give him the mantle.
    He just won the CPAC and you're saying he should join a different party? I know it's frustrating, but think realistically. I think it's safe to say the president in 2012 will be a republican or a democrat. JMO

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The straw poll is not binding -- and not necessarily a good forecaster, given that in 2008, John McCain went on to take the party's nomination over Romney.
    Just had to throw that in there...

How perfect is it that the winner of the straw poll is Ron Paul and this is announced just before Glenn Beck takes the stage as the keynote speaker?
    .... in his heart, and in his head, in his character, and in his intellect, in what he has done, and in what he will become, the Thomas Jefferson of our day, Ron Paul is one of us.
    For captioned videos of Ron Paul, subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/KramerDSP.

Also, check out http://www.deafronpaul.blogspot.com for hundreds of subtitled political videos featuring Ron Paul and other politicians.

watch it live there going to do it live....

crowd is going to go nuts!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wgadget View Post

What's REALLY gonna be funny is Glenn Beck speaking AFTER RON PAUL wins the poll.

LOL
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by KramerDSP View Post
    Morning Joe just tweeted this:

JoeNBC - The Revolution Lives. Ron Paul wins the CPAC poll.
    Morning Joe and Maddow are the only shows i try to watch. they are friendly to ron

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Detroit View Post
    Just had to throw that in there...
    Of course. But it will still give Ron Paul media attention for the moment. And it shows Ron Paul's influence over the GOP & Conservative movement. This is what its all about.

Are they going to announce it on CSPAN?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TXcarlosTX View Post
    watch it live there going to do it live....

crowd is going to go nuts!!!!
    We'll do it live!!

Quote Originally Posted by KramerDSP View Post
    How perfect is it that the winner of the straw poll is Ron Paul and this is announced just before Glenn Beck takes the stage as the keynote speaker?
    100$ says that Glenn Beck will be singing a sweet (harpy) song about Ron Paul in the next few days.
    "Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."-Étienne de La Boétie

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Detroit View Post
    Are they going to announce it on CSPAN?
    Its on now!
    They're booing Ron Paul

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast