Thread: YouTube - Ron Paul Hawaii Island Walk

YouTube - Ron Paul Hawaii Island Walk

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ar...on.html#071203

YouTube - Ron Paul Hawaii Island Walk
    A 130 mile walk around the island of Oahu raising awareness about Ron Paul! This is just the beginning! Check back for updates. UPDATE July 29, 2007 - 100 miles made, to be concluded in the upcoming days! Check out the temp updates at ronpaulhawaii org / islandwalk - Full video to be posted very soon! Some truly hard work put down for Ron Paul.

[edit: I have no explanation for this]
    YouTube - RON PAUL - SUSHI 2008 (1)- HAWAII LOVES RON PAUL (HAWAII)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEvQ8Q1YQoU
    Last edited by Bradley in DC; 10-07-2007 at 09:36 AM.
    My review of the For Liberty documentary:
    digg.com/d315eji
    (please Digg and post comments on the HuffPost site)

"This political train-wreck Republicans face can largely be traced to Bush’s philosophical metamorphosis from a traditional, non-interventionist conservative to the neoconservatives’ exemplar of a 'War President', and his positioning of the Republicans as the 'War Party'."

Nicholas Sanchez on Bush's legacy, September 30, 2007.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow, Thanks Brad!

The full vid is too long and not as originally planned. Indeed, I'm a bit embarrassed by parts of it. No matter. It was effective, plenty people joined our MU's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Mu9uJiYXU (pt1)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3hOsCR_nPw (pt2)

This was made possible with the help and support of the island RP ohana. Now we have a bigger, project. All help and support will be appreciated and acknowledged.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."
    ~ Calvin Coolidge

The guy who made the sushi vid is a character... one never knows about that boy. I like this one he made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjAmdGosvzk

and one more vid from HI of the boyz taking an idea and running with it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_VFafsxhqY

The streets is where we will win this thing, get out there!!!

m
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulhawaii View Post
    Wow, Thanks Brad!

~ Calvin Coolidge

m
    My pleasure. Since Dr. Paul has been runnning for president, in a way, for two decades and shows dogged persistence to his ideals, does that mean "CALVIN COOLIDGE ENDORSES RON PAUL!"?
    My review of the For Liberty documentary:
    digg.com/d315eji
    (please Digg and post comments on the HuffPost site)

"This political train-wreck Republicans face can largely be traced to Bush’s philosophical metamorphosis from a traditional, non-interventionist conservative to the neoconservatives’ exemplar of a 'War President', and his positioning of the Republicans as the 'War Party'."

Nicholas Sanchez on Bush's legacy, September 30, 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by thehittgirl View Post
    M rocks!
    FTR- thehittgirl is part of my NY MU and organized the Walk for RP that I joined while visiting. You Rock, my friend!, I'll be home for Christmas and look forward to working together again.

Oh, and I just got a report of more signs springing up there. GOOD JOB!!!

GO RON PAUL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley in DC View Post
    My pleasure. Since Dr. Paul has been runnning for president, in a way, for two decades and shows dogged persistence to his ideals, does that mean "CALVIN COOLIDGE ENDORSES RON PAUL!"?
    I suppose so, Garfield, too

busy busy

m
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

~ C.Coolidge

From a much quieter idyllic time...