Thread: Dallas News: Perry supporter planted fake pro-Medina comments on our blog

Dallas News: Perry supporter planted fake pro-Medina comments on our blog

Yes, actually, it is a Conspiracy!

Perry supporter planted fake pro-Medina comments on our blog

Dallas News
    Jan 19, 2010

Perhaps you saw this comment posted on a few Monday blog posts:

Medina all the way!!! She will speak the truth about 9/11. Namely, that Bush knew and that it was step one to boosting his bank account and his buddies' war machine economy. Neither Perry nor Hutchison will speak this truth. Only Medina. It is also time to legalize marijuana now. Release all the drug possessors from prison. Only Medina is willing to admit this plan is the only way to balance the budget. Shut down our borders. Let nobody in, nobody out. Do NOT let any foreign goods on our soil. Root out the trilateral commission from the highest ranks of government and send them all to prison.

Well, check out some of the other comments from this same IP address:

Dec. 19: Perry has done a great job for veterans. Probably the most pro-veteran governor we have had in the modern era. Perry also IS a veteran, having served for more than half a dozen years.
    Dec. 4: Rick Perry is awesome. Texas is the best state in America! WOOT!
    Nov. 22: KBH is a liberal RINO. Perry needs to point that out early and often.
    Nov. 8: Rick Perry is doing a heck of a job standing up to the liberals and keeping Texas the most prosperous state in the nation.

It is a clear violation of our terms of service for this blog to do what "Heidi G" did here. Our rules specifically state that users of the site may not:

* Publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party

* Misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity

SOURCE:
    http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dallas...supporter.html
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Arklatex

check this out:

A tough-to-define group of conservative activists, tea-partiers and others who are trying to make a statement about their unhappiness toward the Obama administration will hold a get-out-the-vote rally at noon on Saturday at the Fort Worth Cowtown Coliseum. A flood of Republican candidates will speak, including some incumbents.

But the nearby Burleson Tea Party has chosen not to participate because the keynote speaker is Republican gubernatorial candidate Debra Medina. Yes, Medina is supposed to be the embodiment of the tea-party movement. But Burleson Tea Party Chairman and Founder Angela Cox told supporters in an e-mail, “The Burleson Tea Party does respect every American’s right, as to their individual choice in candidate. The Burleson Tea Party, as an independent, grassroots organization, however, does not agree with the position that Mrs. Medina has, on the possible instigators of 9/11, or the questioning of who was behind the horrific tragedy, that took place, on that fateful day.”

When Medina was on the Glenn Beck radio show last week, she passed up a chance to disavow the notion that the U.S. was involved in attacking the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001. Cox told her group that she was worried those who attend Saturday’s event (where U.S. Senate hopeful Roger Williams is also speaking) will be labeled 9/11 truthers.

“The Burleson Tea Party will not sacrifice the cause for which it originated, for any one candidate, politician or group. The Burleson Tea Party will, however, sacrifice itself for it’s fellow Americans and it’s country as a whole, shoulder to shoulder, with our fellow Americans, to take our country back, but not for the one,” Cox said in her e-mail.

In a followup exchange, Cox told me, “I, nor the BTP are not encouraging fellow Texans/Americans to not attend the GOTV rally on 2/20/10. The BTP as an independent, grassroots organization, as a whole, will not be participating. As I state in my email, every American has the right, respectfully so, of their own freedom of choice. The BTP and I are respectful of such.”
    http://www.statesman.com/blogs/conte...cTrk=RTR_95609

Arklatex

Here is the email of this lady: Contact: Angela Cox, Burleson Tea Party Chairman/Founder at burlesonteaparty@gmail.com

loveshiscountry

Email sent.
    I asked them for proof of the rallies and campaign speeches showing Medina supporting truthers. Also asked that the head of their Tea Party movement step down since they do not believe in checking out the facts.

They are an embarrassment to the Tea Party movement and to Texas imo.

Then I guess they also reject Glenn Beck, who youtube shows once said that we should question 9/11. Or Sarah Palin, who at one townhall said we should investigate 9/11.
    Interested in politics? Check out Red Racing Horses for daily updates on electoral politics, redistricting, and the presidential campaigns.

She actually totally disavowed truthers in her interview on wbap this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabasco1TX View Post
    She actually totally disavowed truthers in her interview on wbap this morning.
    I think she'll take anyone's vote, but she believes those Muslim terrorists blew up the towers.
    The evils of the protecting-duty, may undoubtedly be graduated by compromises, like those of every other species of tyranny, but the folly of letting in some tyranny has in all ages been fatal to liberty. A succession of wedges, though apparently small, finally splits the strongest timber. ~John Taylor of Caroline, Tyranny Unmasked

We have four boxes with which to defend our freedom: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box. ~Congressman Larry McDonald.

loveshiscountry

I guess I hit a nerve. lol

The Burleson Tea Party does not endorse or support any candidate or politician. Never has, never will. Try not to believe the media so much in reference to such.
    You have your opinion, just as others have theirs. Both are entitled to such.
    You, unfortunately are mis-informed.

Best Always,
    Angela Cox
    BTP Chairman/Founder

She never addressed my question
    "What proof do you have she has supported the truthers? Show me the campaign speeches or rallies she has attended supporting the truthers."

I asked her to step down from her position as Chairman.

The best part about her response "Try not to believe the media so much in reference to such." which is just what she did concerning Medinas position on 9/11. lmao
    Last edited by loveshiscountry; 02-18-2010 at 11:59 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I seriously wish she had just said that during the interview last week.oye. Oh well. Whats done is done. I just seriously hope she can recover.