Thread: 9:02PM EST - Chuck Baldwin on Cavuto on FBN (Charles Payne hosting) in 7 minutes

Exclamation 9:02PM EST - Chuck Baldwin on Cavuto on FBN (Charles Payne hosting) in 7 minutes

The 9pm replay of Cavuto, with Charles Payne hosting, will have a segment with Pastor Chuck Baldwin (2008 Constitution Party presidential candidate) in about....6-7 minutes, after this segment with Steve Cohen (D- TN)
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    is there an online stream?
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

No idea, I watched the segment on the 6pm show and it was AWESOME
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

he's on!

i wouldn't know where it would be located on cable.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    what plugin is required?

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    what plugin is required?
    Real Player.

The segment maybe over.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.