Thread: Are Billy Johnsn supporters more well organized than Rand Paul supporters?

Angry Are Billy Johnsn supporters more well organized than Rand Paul supporters?

well... I hope not.. But nearly every single online news story or blog post on Rand Paul I read mostly Billy J's supporters commenting. this aint good at all.
    please do more commenting folks

http://www.whas11.com/community/blog...-84201057.html

edit: of course im talking about online organization. lets beat those cheaters in their own game
    Last edited by barrysoetoro; 02-12-2010 at 07:56 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ignore him and stop posting about him here

Who is Bill Johnson?

there's 8 or 9 bloggers who comment on everything.

ignore them
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    there's 8 or 9 bloggers who comment on everything.

ignore them
    Seriously, Rand has a real following KY.. Johnson has a contingent of dedicated agenda driven supporters.. and it's not an agenda for liberty.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Seriously, Rand has a real following KY.. Johnson has a contingent of dedicated agenda driven supporters.. and it's not an agenda for liberty.
    Who is Bill Johnson? What is he polling at against Rand Paul and Trey Grayson?

i understand most of his 10 supporters are living on the internet. but we need to not give them a chance to hijack every single blog or internet news story on Rand. since im not from kentucky i prefer not to comment on Kentucky blogs or news sites

Quote Originally Posted by barrysoetoro View Post
    well... I hope not.. But nearly every single news story or blog post on Rand Paul I read mostly Billy J's supporters commenting. this aint good at all.
    please do more commenting folks

http://www.whas11.com/community/blog...-84201057.html
    Contrary to what you have heard from many Ron Paul supporters, comments on web articles, emails sent to reporters, and performances in online polls, are not measures of the strength of a candidate's campaign in any way whatsoever.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Patriot View Post
    Who is Bill Johnson? What is he polling at against Rand Paul and Trey Grayson?
    he is a candidate in the race for senate in kentucky who is polling 2% in the polls. but he only attacks Rand Paul for some reason

i understand most of his 10 supporters are living on the internet. but we need to not give them a chance to hijack every single blog or internet news story on Rand. since im not from kentucky i prefer not to comment on Kentucky blogs or news sites
    stop posting or talking about then or someone might conclude that you ought to be banned

he is a candidate in the race for senate in kentucky who is polling 2% in the polls. but he only attacks Rand Paul for some reason
    He sounds like some idiot on Free Republic. Looks like a predator, just saying.

Dont worry (I know this has already been said), but when it comes to these articles and blog posts.. They are ALWAYS blasted by the same 3 to 7 people. Just write down their aliases/avatars and you will see they are the same dang people! It worried me a bit too, but dont worry because its the same DIE HARD followers/minions.

Bill Johnson attack Paul because he's in the lead. Johnson is the American Independent Party candidate (these are the racists who ran Governor George Wallace for President). His followers are few by evidence of his financial support.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFanNKy View Post
    Bill Johnson attack Paul because he's in the lead. Johnson is the American Independent Party candidate (these are the racists who ran Governor George Wallace for President). His followers are few by evidence of his financial support.
    yes but according to his latest FAKE "internal poll" he and greyson are in the lead.
    so why would you keep attacking someone when youre "In The Lead" ?
    cant wait for the next real poll in this race

yes but according to his latest FAKE "internal poll" he and greyson are in the lead.
    so why would you keep attacking someone when youre "In The Lead" ?
    cant wait for the next real poll in this race
    We aren't allowed to talk about him anymore. SOmeone sent me a private mail to stop or I will be banned.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFanNKy View Post
    We aren't allowed to talk about him anymore. SOmeone sent me a private mail to stop or I will be banned.
    is it this same someone? who does he think he is?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=231274

if it is you can add your voice to mine and also add him to your ignore list

interesting when there are people linking to tookooky4ky website and to other rand hate stories he doesnt tell them that
    only when we are trying to rally the online troops and help rand in the blogosphere

rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post

+1 German Mark*
    ...Oops...
    *would you like +1 Euro instead?
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

If blog comments and polls were a real sign of voter support, we'd all be saying "President Paul" right now.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by matt collins View Post
    if blog comments and polls were a real sign of voter support, we'd all be saying "president paul britney spears" right now.
    fify

Seems a few of their supporters are going to black conservative sites to talk about Rand and throwing the race stuff at him. Meanwhile Johnson is backed by the AIP which if you know their history of supporting Segregation it makes it laughable.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.