Thread: Greece: New Law Prohibits Cash Transactions over 1500 Euros

Greece: New Law Prohibits Cash Transactions over 1500 Euros

http://www.henrymakow.com/nwo_bitch_...eek_conte.html

I am 26 years old and live in Greece. I am writing this letter in order to let you know about a new law in Greece announced yesterday.

The financial minister of Greece announced yesterday that from 1/1/2011 all financial transactions of sums above 1500 euros in cash, will be banned. For any transaction above 1500 euros, only credit cards and checks will be legal. The formal explanation for this law is it will combat those who do not pay taxes. But we all know this is not the case...

(more on link)
    Its not really a news source, so if someone else has a link, please feel free to post it.

Is this what is coming for us next in order to "bail out our economy"?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The mark of the beast is catchin' on, I'm tellin' ya!
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

As I said before when this was proposed: good luck with that!

This will allow the Greek mafia to move in and take control of much of the productive sector of the greek economy. The government will be sorry for its foolishness then. They should have just cut spending.

Quote Originally Posted by tmosley View Post
    As I said before when this was proposed: good luck with that!

This will allow the Greek mafia to move in and take control of much of the productive sector of the greek economy. The government will be sorry for its foolishness then. They should have just cut spending.
    you are right tmosley. This is only going to extend the control of organized crime in greece.

Greece, like many other eastern and southern European nations actually has two or more governments. The "legitimate" government, and the underground government (ie mafia). If the "legitimate" government becomes too oppressive, the other one will expand and provide protection. This has happened to such an extent in Italy that Sicily is a de facto independent state. The same thing could easily happen in Greece.

Mafia rule would be preferable to even our own government. At least they don't extort/tax workers based on their incomes. At worst, they extort/tax business owners. They are also a lot more lenient with non-payment, busting up the shop every now and then until you pay, versus seizing it.

Mafia rule would be preferable to even our own government. At least they don't extort/tax workers based on their incomes. At worst, they extort/tax business owners. They are also a lot more lenient with non-payment, busting up the shop every now and then until you pay, versus seizing it.
    I have often pondered this same thing...too true^^^
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

My dad has always said " it would be better if al capone was in charge; atleast he was an honest crook".
    RON PAUL 2012!

Pretty sure the US actually has only one gubmint, but you don't get a vote in it.

Greece, like many other eastern and southern European nations actually has two or more governments. The "legitimate" government, and the underground government (ie mafia). If the "legitimate" government becomes too oppressive, the other one will expand and provide protection. This has happened to such an extent in Italy that Sicily is a de facto independent state. The same thing could easily happen in Greece.

"Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion."
    - Thomas Jefferson

WATCH: The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America

READ: Tragedy and Hope: A History of The World in Our Time - Carroll Quigley

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.