Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Palin a 9/11 truther

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Something tells me that Glenn Beck won't attack her.

Double standard Glenn? Agenda Involved?
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    Something tells me that Glenn Beck won't attack her.

Double standard Glenn? Agenda Involved?
    Yup!

Speard this far and ride. Twitter, digg and free republic

somebody email to Beck and the rest of the shills.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesTX View Post
    +1

Email the Youtube to Politico!

http://www.politico.com/aboutus/feedback.html
    ----

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesTX View Post
    He'll never respond to the email. Someone needs to call the show and say "Hey Glenn. Did you see the video on YouTube where Palin was asked if she thought there should be a new 9/11 investigation and she said yes? Do you think someone like Palin who accepts that there may be unanswered questions about 9/11 deserves to be the leader of the Tea Party movement"?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

We need to spread this far and wide.

Email the Youtube to Politico!

http://www.politico.com/aboutus/feedback.html
    Done.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    He'll never respond to the email. Someone needs to call the show and say "Hey Glenn. Did you see the video on YouTube where Palin was asked if she thought there should be a new 9/11 investigation and she said yes? Do you think someone like Palin who accepts that there may be unanswered questions about 9/11 deserves to be the leader of the Tea Party movement"?
    this

I just emailed Rachel Maddow. This will be a hot story for her.

rachel@msnbc.com
    ----

What about Michelle Malkin's article six months after 9-11?

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/mic...lkin030802.asp

She had a lot of questions, where was the outrage with her because I never saw it.

http://www.NewsAndOpinion.com -- THE six-month anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks is upon us. Here are a half-dozen unsolved mysteries still on my mind:

What really happened on United Airlines Flight 93? As the Philadelphia Daily News reported back in November, many folks in Shanksville, Pa., where the hijacked Boeing 757 crashed, believe the plane was shot down. Eyewitnesses reported seeing a small, unmarked jet flying overhead immediately after impact; others are convinced they heard the piercing sound of a missile. A federal flight controller told The Telegraph of Nashua, N.H., that an F-16 had indeed been in "hot pursuit" of Flight 93 until it hit the ground. One of the 911calls from a passenger on the flight indicated that there was an explosion aboard the plane. The FBI immediately confiscated the tape.

The eight-mile-wide debris field seems to bolster claims of an on-board explosion. So did the discovery of a one-ton chunk of the plane's engine far from the rest of the crash site - which some say points to evidence that a heat-seeking missile targeted the flight. Then there's the eight-minute gap from the time all cell phone calls from the plane ceased and the time it crashed.

Although both the cockpit voice recorder and flight data recorder were recovered, not a single scrap about what was on the black boxes has been officially released. This despite the government's otherwise routine release of such information. (Recall that after American Airlines Flight 587 crashed in New York last November, the feds released detailed information from one of the black boxes within less than two days.)

The feds insist on keeping all the Flight 11 data secret because disclosing such information might "interfere with enforcement proceedings." Against whom? All the hijack culprits are dead.

What really happened on American Airlines Flight 11? Did one of the hijackers have a gun on board? Was it planted before the flight took off, or was it smuggled on? Either way, shouldn't someone be held accountable if such an egregious security breach did in fact take place? Investigative reporter Paul Sperry, formerly of Investor's Business Daily and now with Worldnetdaily.com, scooped the mainstream press by exposing a high-level, internal report from the Federal Aviation Administration. It detailed the alleged shooting of Flight 11 passenger Daniel Lewin by hijacker Satam Al Suqami.

According to the document, which was later obtained by the Washington Post, USA Today, and others, an onboard flight attendant reported in a phone call that "one bullet was reported to have been fired" during the flight, killing Lewin before the plane crashed into the north tower of the World Trade Center. FAA officials dismissed the leaked memo as a draft and claimed that the very specific report of gunfire - including the names of the victim, shooter, and their precise seat numbers -- was an editing error.

Just a typo, huh?
    "Remember that a government big enough to give you everything you want is also big enough to take away everything you have. Barry Goldwater

Anyone have twitter? post this video and articles every where. Should post this on Free republic. lol

Does Glen beck have a fourm we can post this video on there

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Beck didn't even question her on the topic. This should clear Medina and give her the push she needs.
    How do we get this story to the mainstream?
    Last edited by catdd; 02-12-2010 at 09:23 AM.
    "Molon Labe"

Post this with 9/12 groups? we can post this on there too and texas blogs.

Sorry, this is not the same thing. Calling for a new investigation, does not mean she thinks the government was behind the attacks.

It could mean that she supports the victims family, by investigating the events that lead to the terrorists attacks such as radical Islam, government incompetence, etc.

There is nothing that she said to suggest she is a truther, or questions the government's complicity or motives in the attacks.

This is a waste of time, and makes us look delusional. It's just going to turn off more people, who are not yet annoyed with us.
    "It is our true policy to steer clear of entangling alliances with any portion of the foreign world. "
    George Washington

"Since the general civilization of mankind, I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations"
    James Madison

Spread to daily paul, digg, twitter, free republic

Quote Originally Posted by paulitics View Post
    Sorry, this is not the same thing. Calling for a new investigation, does not mean she thinks the government was behind the attacks.
    In Glenn Beck's mind it is. Asking questions about 9/11 is like "Holocaust Denial" according to Glenn Beck.
    ----

spread to texas blogs

It could mean that she supports the victims family, by investigating the events that lead to the terrorists attacks such as radical Islam, government incompetence, etc.

That's all Medina said too. Did you listen to the interview with Beck?
    "Molon Labe"

Anyone have lewrockwell email?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just emailed Rachel Maddow. This will be a hot story for her.

rachel@msnbc.com
    email john stewart he will make mince meat of beck

Quote Originally Posted by catdd View Post
    That's all Medina said too. Did you listen to the interview with Beck?
    Yes, I agree with that too some extent, although I think Medina left it open as to whether or not the government was behind the attacks, by saing there are alot of unanswered questions.

If the "We are change" crew asked Palin. "Do you think the government was behind the attacks?" and she responded, "Well there are alot of unanswered questions, and I can't say one way or the other", than that would be the same thing that as what Medina said.

What I am saying the best thing to do, is for us to say it is Ok to have questions about what happened on 911. We shouldn't be defensive, it is our patriotic duty to have questions. But we can't say that Palin the neocon, would distrust the government's motives on this. She uses 911 as an excuse to expand the war on terror, for christ's sake.
    "It is our true policy to steer clear of entangling alliances with any portion of the foreign world. "
    George Washington

"Since the general civilization of mankind, I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations"
    James Madison

There is nothing that she said to suggest she is a truther, or questions the government's complicity or motives in the attacks.

This is a waste of time, and makes us look delusional. It's just going to turn off more people, who are not yet annoyed with us.
    you did not listen to medina did you? Did she say she thinks the government was behind the attacks?

Lets focous on making this go viral. send this to lewrockwell

Well he was calling Medina "dangerous" right from the start so I guess there lies a clue.
    Sarah the teOcon princess can safely say what Debra the "dangerous" cannot. It's status quo pandering I think.
    "Molon Labe"

In Glenn Beck's mind it is. Asking questions about 9/11 is like "Holocaust Denial" according to Glenn Beck.
    This is what we need to focus on. Glenn Beck is a conspiracy theorist as well, so why is one conspiracy ok, and not the other? It doesn't make sense.
    George Washington

James Madison

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast