Thread: Medina responds on KLIF 570

Medina responds on KLIF 570

YouTube - Debra Medina on KLIF 570 Pt.1 Feb. 11th, 2010.

Medina says something seriously important at the end!!
    Last edited by Nate-ForLiberty; 02-11-2010 at 09:27 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks for the youtube, I have seen two other reponses on local tv.

I have only seen two local channels with TV coverage and they both appear to be in Houston(ABChttp://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/video?id=7272553 and FOXhttp://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news...a-911-comments). Has anyone else found or seen local news covering this beyond local radio and how has the coverage been to Medina, fair in allowing at least some response or just bashing with the other candidates responses?

Thanks in advance,

ssforronpaul

She did a great job. Glenn is a punk.

BTW, Have you SEEN Deb's donation fund lately??
    at 9:25pm we're sittin' at $645,191!!!!!!

This is a good sign

I truly believe she'll bounce back from this all the better, AND more alert as to the powers set against her (as well as their methods for destroying you)
    "Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain, and most fools do." - Ben Franklin

"I submit to you that if a man hasn't discovered something he will die for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"The purpose of all political action should be the preservation of Liberty!" - Ron Paul

Well if she says that she never talked abou this ever before, not even over the dinner table, how the hell did Glenn Beck ambush her? And I think he did ambush her but I also think she told the truth.

Not sure about this, but the damage could be done. Funny how the caller heard Glenn say he is supporting Perry. She may be able to turn this around. She'll need a lot of help though.

What did she say that's so important at the end? Can't listen to stuff right now.

Great response and the reason why today may not be the disaster that is being preordained by Perry supporters. Debra hit a homerun, once again.
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety - Benjamin Franklin

I have to comment on her point that she never heard Glenn Beck talk over her response on the telephone. Interesting.... more ammunition that riddles Beck's false persona with holes. Debra answered the question well. She doesn't need to apologize for her performance. Beck needs to apologize for his rude, infantile, and apparently deceptive behavior. Just a technical glitch, Glenn?
    Last edited by tpreitzel; 02-11-2010 at 09:40 PM.
    Truth Drives Me

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergie Bergeron View Post
    What did she say that's so important at the end? Can't listen to stuff right now.
    Same, bump

that in the interview she spoke for 3 minutes without hearing Beck say a word. All the listeners though heard Beck saying stuff like "Oh ok I think that's a yes." etc...

Great interviews!! Even though they played that clip twice, the caller reaction was fantastic. I really do think people are waking up.
    Original supporter of Ron Paul since 2007 and lifelong supporter of liberty and the Constitution. I stand with Rand.

Hmm. She's using the "there was a technical problem and I couldn't hear Glenn" excuse. Not sure about that, but it has possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by TCE View Post
    Hmm. She's using the "there was a technical problem and I couldn't hear Glenn" excuse. Not sure about that, but it has possibilities.
    i don't think it's an excuse. And if Beck actually did that we need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate-ForLiberty View Post
    i don't think it's an excuse. And if Beck actually did that we need to know.
    I agree, I was thinking about this during the interview.... He was TRYING to cut her off, and she was kinda rambling, she'd pause and he'd try to stop her, then she'd keep going.. I was like "wtf, just let him ask the next question!!" but apparently she did NOT hear him try to cut her off, even she thought they were possibly doing that on purpose.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I agree, I was thinking about this during the interview.... He was TRYING to cut her off, and she was kinda rambling, she'd pause and he'd try to stop her, then she'd keep going.. I was like "wtf, just let him ask the next question!!" but apparently she did NOT hear him try to cut her off, even she thought they were possibly doing that on purpose.
    Certainly not defending Beck here; but.....wouldn't the verified douchebag Pat Gray also have had control of the board to mute Beck so that she couldn't hear him saying that? ie: even Beck might not have known it was happening. Which would make it sound even more believable while it was happening, since he wouldn't even have to act.

Quote Originally Posted by TCE View Post
    She's generally been very good at dropping her statement when the host interrupts her. I mean have you seen any of the interviews she did with Alex? The guy interrupts her all the time, and she always stops to listen.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    libertyfelix

It's clear to me that while Medina has an attitude supportive of the hard questioning of government, she is not a 911 Truther.
    Because if she had been, she would have had enough cogent talking points to dig Beck a new orifice. What about Sybil Edmunds testimony? What about building 7? What about Cheney's control standing down NORAD?

libertyfelix

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Certainly not defending Beck here; but.....wouldn't the verified douchebag Pat Gray also have had control of the board to mute Beck so that she couldn't hear him saying that? ie: even Beck might not have known it was happening. Which would make it sound even more believable while it was happening, since he wouldn't even have to act.
    Not.
    His comments at that point were clearly summary, not midpoint discussion. This was clearly manipulative intent.