Thread: Is Beck on prescription Adderall???

Is Beck on prescription Adderall???

Beck admits to having A.D.D.

If he has ADD then he's probably an Adderall addict. I took Adderall a few times when I had a heavy workload and needed to focus......trust me, that stuff is nothing but SPEED!

I took it for two straight days and almost went out and bought a Porsche that I couldn't afford!

Once you crash you would kill for more.

Beck sure does acts like a drug crazed loon...and with no morals and a neo-con paycheck to boot....you have an out-of-control psycho on your hands.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Spreading dirt around isn't going to help anything. Take a walk.

Quote Originally Posted by RM918 View Post
    Spreading dirt around isn't going to help anything. Take a walk.
    I didnt make that up...

He says he was diagnosed with ADD....If he's on Adderall he's high. Its that simple.

So, the gist of your post is that you know Beck is an out of control psychopath because you are, too?

I defer to the experts on this one.

There are lots of people who have ADHD but have never taken a psychostimulant. You seem to be making a logical leap that because someone has ADHD, they must be on medication. That is not true.

Beck is, however, a recovering alcoholic. I'm surprised you didn't go down this road as it is a more direct form of logic.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    So, the gist of your post is that you know Beck is an out of control psychopath because you are, too?

I defer to the experts on this one.
    i only took it a few times...and all i know is that the stuff had me flying.

That Beck is a sociopath is self evident from todays ambush of Debra.

Adderall effects people differently if they actually have ADHD. Where as Adderall and Riddlin will make your average child hyper, it calms most with ADHD. It's weird that speed is used to calm the hyper ones.
    In the end, it's never what you worry about that gets you.

Quote Originally Posted by pacelli View Post
    There are lots of people who have ADHD but have never taken a psychostimulant. You seem to be making a logical leap that because someone has ADHD, they must be on medication. That is not true.

Beck is, however, a recovering alcoholic. I'm surprised you didn't go down this road as it is a more direct form of logic.
    What i'm saying is that his antics and high strung looniness is consistent with an Adderall addict...

A recovered alchoic acts normal....an ADD case (to which Beck admits) is out of control when he goes on ADD

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sofia View Post
    i only took it a few times...and all i know is that the stuff had me flying.

That Beck is a sociopath is self evident from todays ambush of Debra.
    Beck isn't psycho, he just knows what he needs to do to please Murdoch, so that Murdoch will keep signing on the dotted line.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamofunity View Post
    Adderall effects people differently if they actually have ADHD. Where as Adderall and Riddlin will make your average child hyper, it calms most with ADHD. It's weird that speed is used to calm the hyper ones.
    thats true...

I have seen people react both ways.

Some get calmer and more focused....others get weird and chatty and hyper focused

Ff he says he has ADD then isn't there a good chance he is being medicated for his "condition"? Adderall is the most popular ADD medicine. If you consider Beck's past drug problems, and his ability to work long hours while remaining energetic, it's totally possible, if not likely, he's on some type of prescription meth.

I have taken adderall as a "performance enhancer" once, and I echo Sofia's sentiments: It's nothing but legalized speed.
    Last edited by brandon; 02-11-2010 at 01:05 PM.

What i'm saying is that his antics and high strung looniness is consistent with an Adderall addict...

A recovered alchoic acts normal....an ADD case (to which Beck admits) is out of control when he goes on ADD
    Real nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamofunity View Post
    I don't believe this BS for a moment. I was diagnosed with "ADD" as a kid. Adderall is still like speed to me. I don't believe this "condition" called "ADD" exists in the first place, and if it does, it certainly doesn't change someones reaction to speed.

If anything, people with ADD may react differently to speed because they have been taking it daily for years and have built up a hefty tolerance.

Probably not. However, we do know for a fact he's a liar and a deceiver. Fake Tears anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by brandonyates View Post
    Melissa, if he says he has ADD then isn't there a good chance he is being medicated for his "condition"? Adderall is the most popular ADD medicine. If you consider Beck's past drug problems, and his ability to work long hours while remaining energetic, it's totally possible, if not likely, he's on some type of prescription meth.

I have taken adderall as a "performance enhancer" once, and I echo Sofia's sentiments: It's nothing but legalized speed.
    exactly...

He does a 3 hour radio show....a nightly TV show...a speaking tour...and he churns out books constantly.....and he does it all very well (preperation wise)..

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Beck admits to having A.D.D.

If he has ADD then he's probably an Adderall addict. I took Adderall a few times when I had a heavy workload and needed to focus......trust me, that stuff is nothing but SPEED!

I took it for two straight days and almost went out and bought a Porsche that I couldn't afford!

Once you crash you would kill for more.

Beck sure does acts like a drug crazed loon...and with no morals and a neo-con paycheck to boot....you have an out-of-control psycho on your hands.
    You dont understand how Adderal works for people with ADD. A person who has ADD has different brain chemistry. The stimulant works opposite of what it would on someone who did not have ADD or ADHD. For a person with ADD it would slow your brain down enough in order to concentrate. Yes Adderal is basically speed but I have seen how it works for people who really have add vs. those who dont. Usually people with ADD act like theyre on speed if theyre NOT taking the Ritalin or Adderal. Its pretty weird.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonyates View Post
    I don't believe this BS for a moment. I was diagnosed with "ADD" as a kid. Adderall is still like speed to me. I don't believe this "condition" called "ADD" exists in the first place, and if it does, it certainly doesn't change someones reaction to speed.

If anything, people with ADD may react differently to speed because they have been taking it daily for years and have built up a hefty tolerance.
    Maybe you dont really have ADD. I used to live with someone who had ADHD. She was annoying as hell if she wasnt taking the meds, and if she was taking the meds she was so serious and quiet that it was like being around another person. It totally effected her. Not sure if it was a good thing, but dang she was pretty much screwed if she didn't take the meds.

Adderal and Riddlin are hardly the only meds to help with symptoms of ADHD. My son is borderline ADHD and we tried Adderal at first but it curbed his appetite too much and caused a "nervous tick". Since then he's had stints on Concerta and Strattera (current, but getting to a point where he is doing better than he used to without them).

He was never really "hyper" but had great problems staying on task in school. The dosages were low enough that his personality really wasn't affected, but his ability to focus in school increased, as did his grades. Sorry, I digress.

Adderall is definitely not the only treatment for ADHD - there are a lot of others. Here is a full list of adhd medications which might be useful for some readers...