Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Debra on Beck 02/11 @ 10am

Medina totally blew it.

I agree, Beck knew exactly what he was going to ask and went for the jugular, this was a total setup. If it wasn'tobvious he is in the Perry camp it is now. But Medina completely blew that question. I didn't know she is a truther. Even though she is a truther she could have answered it much better than that.

Beck is the third most listened to person on radio. I'm pretty sure lots of texans heard this devastating interview.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by seeker4sho View Post
    I joined over three years ago aka Charles Wilson. I recently changed my user name because of computer problems. I agree, wisdom comes with age, but even new members have valid opinions.
    why do computer problems need a new sign-in? that makes no sense whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Koz View Post
    Medina totally blew it.

I agree, Beck knew exactly what he was going to ask and went for the jugular, this was a total setup. If it wasn'tobvious he is in the Perry camp it is now. But Medina completely blew that question. I didn't know she is a truther. Even though she is a truther she could have answered it much better than that.

Beck is the third most listened to person on radio. I'm pretty sure lots of texans heard this devastating interview.
    Apparently this was a pretty effective smear job if even people on this forum think she's a truther.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker4sho View Post
    I joined over three years ago aka Charles Wilson. I recently changed my user name because of computer problems. I agree, wisdom comes with age, but even new members have valid opinions.

Gotta love the sock puppet names popping up recently. I think Im going to take a break from all this for a couple days before I get myself banned or something.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Koz View Post
    Medina totally blew it.

snore. despite such absurd imagery, medina is fine.
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Gotta love the sock puppet names popping up recently. I think Im going to take a break from all this for a couple days before I get myself banned or something.
    Indeed.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Quote Originally Posted by nayjevin View Post
    snore. despite such absurd imagery, medina is fine.
    define fine for me.

She is more then fine, but from an election standpoint, this is a clear setback.

if your post is meant as a pep rally, please ignore me.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    define fine for me.

She is more then fine, but from an election standpoint, this is a clear setback.

if your post is meant as a pep rally, please ignore me.
    Debra's fund raising hasn't slowed down. The $40K jump earlier was probably offline donations being posted. But she has raised slightly over $1K is slightly less than one hour.

Yes, my first reaction on the drive home from work was that this is a serious setback. But we really don't know. Much of the negativity is a concerted attack by Perry supporters in an attempt to sway the general population. But Texans are an independent breed and those voting Republican are a little more astute politically. I want to believe that a large number of those who would be voting Medina will give her a benefit of doubt and do a little research on their own before deciding. We'll get an indication early next week when polls should be posted.

Stay the course.
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety - Benjamin Franklin

What do Texans think of George W. Bush? This may give us intuition on where this is heading for Medina.
    "It is our true policy to steer clear of entangling alliances with any portion of the foreign world. "
    George Washington

"Since the general civilization of mankind, I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations"
    James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by paulitics View Post
    What do Texans think of George W. Bush? This may give us intuition on where this is heading for Medina.
    It's a strange mix.

Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    why do computer problems need a new sign-in? that makes no sense whatsoever.
    I could not sign in after having problems with my computer. I emailed Ron Paul Forums about the problem but never received a response. Therefore I changed my user name and used the same secret code (password).

Maybe you know something I do not. You tell me why I could not access the forum.
    Last edited by seeker4sho; 02-11-2010 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RM918 View Post
    Apparently this was a pretty effective smear job if even people on this forum think she's a truther.
    She didn't deny it. The simple answer would have been no Glenn I don't believe the government had anything to do with it. However I'm not so naiive to think that governments around this world, including ours at times, have done things they are not proud of. I don't believe this to be one of those instances but I always keep an open mind. Next question.

Quote Originally Posted by John Taylor View Post
    You're going to try to turn this and blame it on Beck???
    Of course I am.

Are we listening to the same interview?

HE HUNG UP ON HER!!!

He threw a loaded question, then hung up and bashed her for the rest of the hour.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Of course I am.

Are we listening to the same interview?

HE HUNG UP ON HER!!!

He threw a loaded question, then hung up and bashed her for the rest of the hour.
    I absolutely can't believe that people are turning on Medina and are DEFENDING BECK. I've tried to be civil about this, but man I'm so sick to my stomach right now.

Quote Originally Posted by RM918 View Post
    Of course she had to wait until afterward. She was freaking hung up on.
    At what point was she hung up on?

YouTube - Glenn Beck Radio: Debra Medina is a 9/11 truther

Do you mean at the end when she said bye? Usually when people are hung up on, they don't have a chance to say bye. Was he supposed to have 10 minutes of conversation about 9/11 truth and whether or not she believes in it? It would have taken 15 seconds to say ON THE SHOW what she then said AFTER THE SHOW in a press release. Stop making excuses! Wow.
    Last edited by cska80; 02-12-2010 at 03:51 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    WHAT THE $#@! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn you, Beck.
    The initial, natural reaction to a Beck-stabbing in progress.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789