Thread: Third party: Don't waste your time-take over repbulcian party

Third party: Don't waste your time-take over repbulcian party

Lots and lots of talk about forming a third party.

That is a waste of time. Just infiltrate the Republican Party and take it over.

That is what the marxists did to the Democratic Party in the early '70s.

The power is waiting there for you. All you have to do is reach out and take it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well I agree the republicans are afraid of us. That is evident by their fake hijacking of the tea party movement, with s*** for brains Palin..

I guess we have them running scared, so we should keep it that way, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Well I agree the republicans are afraid of us. That is evident by their fake hijacking of the tea party movement, with s*** for brains Palin..

You gotta admit that was pretty smart on the neo-cons part. Taking the most retarded republican they could find and managing to get her to become the leader of the tea party movement.

We've just got to keep winning in the Republican primaries and then take seats with support from the establishment Republicans. Most people dont care about who runs in an election as long as they have a (D) or (R) next to their name.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post

The power is waiting there for you. All you have to do is reach out and take it.
    I'm wondering why we aren't trying to win Democratic primaries too. They wouldn't see it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Endgame View Post
    I'm wondering why we aren't trying to win Democratic primaries too. They wouldn't see it coming.
    This is going to be a big Republican year. In 2014, we'll get some people to run under the Democratic label. For right now, ride the GOP wave.

Lots and lots of failure of conservatives and constitutionalists to 'takeover' the GOP for decades. Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots of failure. Just give up and try to infiltrate the whole political mainstream, including both parties and the media.

What the marxists/progressives did (via their big corporate and elite networks) was take over both parties and the establishment over several generations.

The power is there because it was consolidated precisely to crush liberty. All we have to do is smash it and replace it.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post

We should try to reach out to Palin. She could be a valuable ally if she were to support RP and the liberty movement and abandon the Bill Kristol leash.

Quote Originally Posted by reardenstone View Post
    We should try to reach out to Palin. She could be a valuable ally if she were to support RP and the liberty movement and abandon the Bill Kristol leash.
    Palin is a neo-con.

Controlled opposition is all the Tea Party will ever be.

Infiltrate.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Too bad the Republican party is taking over us.
    "Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."-Étienne de La Boétie

Palin is a neo-con.

Controlled opposition is all the Tea Party will ever be.

Infiltrate.

The idea works but be prepared for it to take abut 50 years.

Why not build upon the Libertarian party that has been in construction for the past 38 years or so.

I know ballot access is an issue, but not the only issue.
    IMHO we need to drop the idea of reclaiming the Tea Party. Instead we can start our own anew.

Quote Originally Posted by reardenstone View Post
    The idea works but be prepared for it to take abut 50 years.

Why not build upon the Libertarian party that has been in construction for the past 38 years or so.

I know ballot access is an issue, but not the only issue.
    IMHO we need to drop the idea of reclaiming the Tea Party. Instead we can start our own anew.
    Not really. It only took 30 for the Democrats.