Thread: Ratowitz Wins Republican Primary IL-5th District

Ratowitz Wins Republican Primary IL-5th District

http://www.pioneerlocal.com/pioneerp...210-s1.article

"We won because we waged a different kind of Republican campaign than I think voters have seen in a long time," Ratowitz said during a victory party at the Wise Fools Pub, 2270 N. Lincoln. "Our campaign was based on a very relentless grassroots effort. We gave a vision of an America that included all Americans as opposed to a small cabal of self-appointed wise men. The focus was on liberty and the voters responded. We look forward to representing this district in Washington."

This would be HUGE race to take in the general election for the cause of Liberty. This was Rahm Emmanuel's seat and Blago's before him. I would LOVE to see a liberty candidate win here in my own district. This is first time I've ever thought it was possible.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    http://www.pioneerlocal.com/pioneerp...210-s1.article

"We won because we waged a different kind of Republican campaign than I think voters have seen in a long time," Ratowitz said during a victory party at the Wise Fools Pub, 2270 N. Lincoln. "Our campaign was based on a very relentless grassroots effort. We gave a vision of an America that included all Americans as opposed to a small cabal of self-appointed wise men. The focus was on liberty and the voters responded. We look forward to representing this district in Washington."

This would be HUGE race to take in the general election for the cause of Liberty. This was Rahm Emmanuel's seat and Blago's before him. I would LOVE to see a liberty candidate win here in my own district. This is first time I've ever thought it was possible.
    Which part of Chicago you live in? I'm up in Bridgeport.

Quote Originally Posted by SelfTaught View Post
    Which part of Chicago you live in? I'm up in Bridgeport.
    Old Irving Park.