Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women March For The Right To Be Topless

Talking Women March For The Right To Be Topless

Not to sound like a pig, but I don't mind if women run around without shirts.
    http://www.pressherald.com/news/marc...010-04-04.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thumbs down

Some of them looked like guys anyways.

Marching to abolish the Fed or lower taxes or bring the troops home would be a better use of time and energy, imo. Is running around topless all these women have to worry about? Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
    Marching to abolish the Fed or lower taxes or bring the troops home would be a better use of time and energy, imo. Is running around topless all these women have to worry about? Sheesh.
    Really they could have at least painted their puppies with Abolish the Fed or something. Anything.
    I truly understand their points and I've seen man boobs that needed a "BRO"(tm), but while your getting the public's attention how about bringing up some weightier issues.

YouTube it or it didnt happen

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew-Austin View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Not clicking link.

"A lot of people were taking pictures without even asking," she said. "Even if you're somewhere where people are fully clothed, you should ask."
    I have to wonder where she got that idea. When in public, anybody can take your picture without asking, nor should they feel they should need to ask.

This thread is worthless without pics!

and I don't mean the ones from the back, like at the link...

-t

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I have to wonder where she got that idea. When in public, anybody can take your picture without asking, nor should they feel they should need to ask.
    Yep. "OMG I was topless and people were taking pictures!!!" Really? Are people that shocked? Did they want to be quietly revoluntionary? I don't get it.

I agree that, personally, there are way more important things out there to be championing... but these people want this to be their legacy, so more power to 'em. If you have your tatas out, expect people to comment, point, and photograph (just like they would, I might add, if you were a guy with sizable manboobs wobbling around).
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew-Austin View Post
    Some of them were guys, per the caption
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I saw some signs that said "War is indecent, not a woman's breast!"

I wouldn't mind going out and educating them about Ending the Fed tho.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I'm a guy so I understand perfectly that our gut instinct tells us to let those puppies free - but listen to me, this is very important. Take a good long look at some of the early pictures taken of the natural people in africa, south america and elsewhere, they had no concept of a bra at all and now i ask you - what was the result?

Yes... You got it, and I'm sure you will all agree that we really don't want that at all.

I say be responsible and only take them out to play, and once you are done put them right back again.
    "This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children." -Dwight D. Eisenhower, April 16, 1953

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    mmm, HaHa,,mmmmhmmmmHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA! AHHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAA! A...hahaha,,,ah,ah,ah, ahhhahahahahahahahah!

"I'm amazed," she said, and "enraged (at) the fact that there's a wall of men watching."

Wait, is there a point to a PUBLIC protest that doesn't include people watching?
    Quote Originally Posted by me3 View Post
    Sounds like you guys are guilty of conspiracy to commit Liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by jsu718 View Post
    "I'm amazed," she said, and "enraged (at) the fact that there's a wall of men watching."

Wait, is there a point to a PUBLIC protest that doesn't include people watching?
    It's only natural to expect men to look the other way when you and your friends decide to walk down the street showing your fun-bags for all to see...
    "This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children." -Dwight D. Eisenhower, April 16, 1953

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Omg, that is so mean!

Omg, that is so mean!
    The snake has to eat, and it only eats live food. It's as natural as exposed breasts.

Omg, that is so mean!
    I like the timing of the karate comment
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    I like the timing of the karate comment
    Perfect! That is what caused my tremulous guffawing.

OMG, boobs this is awesome. Where did you get that Dannno?
    Believe your Justice.-Metal Wolf Chaos

Where do these women hope to be bare chested, where they can't be now ? Anyone that's been to Ozzfest knows it's perfectly acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by talkingpointes View Post
    Where do these women hope to be bare chested, where they can't be now ? Anyone that's been to Ozzfest knows it's perfectly acceptable.
    Lols! Ozzmerica!

Omg, that is so mean!
    No kidding, I can't believe these gals wouldn't save the poor Chicky. Such selfish women.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by M House View Post
    OMG, boobs this is awesome. Where did you get that Dannno?
    Apparently it was a youtube that somebody made into an animated gif..

If only we could get the boobs in congress to be so transparent.
    Reality is independent of Popularity.

I think this protest is a waste of time. What they should do, is have an educational campaign to teach mothers and daughters that being naked around your brother/son is harmless. As the child grows in this topless environment he'll find nudity less attractive and actually might marry a girl for her brain.
    " Anyone can become angry. That is easy. But to be angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose and in the right way - that is not easy." --Aristotle

It's not ending foreign occupation, but I'll take it.
    "My pride in my country is inversely proportional to Michelle Obama's pride in her country."
    - Me

thread officially hijacked.

LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by RSLudlum View Post
    If only we could get the boobs in congress to be so transparent.
    "Molon Labe"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast