Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cop almost killed me, so I flipped him off...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cop almost killed me, so I flipped him off...

So I just found this site the other day. This is my first post...

Let me start by saying, I supported Ron Paul all the way, donating money whenever I could.

Anyway here's the story.

I was driving down the interstate and this cop pulls out in front of me from the shoulder. I had to swerve into the left lane to avoid hitting him.

So after I got back in front of him to make my exit, I flipped him off as I was exiting...

He then swerved across the cautioned portion of the exit to chase after me, and pulled me over...

Here is the audio recording from my cell phone... I added some images to make it interesting

Video: YouTube - I Flipped Off a Cop...

ps: his lights weren't on...
    Last edited by tylerfk; 02-03-2010 at 09:03 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good job recording that.

I hope you plan on fighting this in court and using the recording as evidence. You also might want to put the officers name and badge number in this thread or elsewhere on the internet, so when people google his name they will find this story of him being a douchebag.

Oh, and welcome to the forums!

I learned to never flip someone off a couple of years ago...could be a cop! LOL
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonyates View Post
    Good job recording that.

I hope you plan on fighting this in court and using the recording as evidence.

Oh, and welcome to the forums!
    Thanks, and yea me and my lawyer are gonna be in court Friday morning to deal with this.

An Internal Affairs Investigation was doen, however they will not tell me the outcome "yet" only after the tickets are settled. Why? I have no clue??

I also found out, this same officer is charged in a federal civil rights suit for beating a 70 year old man...

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/348267

Quote Originally Posted by tylerfk View Post

I also found out, this same officer is charged in a federal civil rights suit for beating a 70 year old man...

*Shocked*
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Thanks, and yea me and my lawyer are gonna be in court Friday morning to deal with this.

An Internal Affairs Investigation was doen, however they will not tell me the outcome "yet" only after the tickets are settled. Why? I have no clue??

Not surprising at all. The guy sounded like he needed to enroll in anger management therapy immediately. What a pathetic thug.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

"We should never forget that everything Adolf Hilter did in Germany was 'legal'" - Martin Luther King Jr.,
    from a Birmingham jail, April 16, 1963.

Dude in Arizona got 50 grand for spending the night in jail over such. That was after he agreed to go home instead of jail after an incident at a bar. Cop followed him home with his designated driver. Designated driver and drunk then left and went riding around and he flipped the cop off. You can have them by the gonads for this one.

If you would have pulled in front of him like that you would have gotten a steap ticket, but he has a magic badge so it's okay for him to "just make a mistake" and then harass you. Stupid thug.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did he give you a ticket or anything?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Did he give you a ticket or anything?
    not one but THREE

Careless Operation

Failure to Yield to an Emergency Vehicle

Improper Lane Usage

Thumbs up great job!

Great job tyler! More of us need to stand up to "public servants" like you did.Let them know, that we are the public and they are the servants! If that cop had any humility whatsoever,he would have pulled you over just to appologise, and assure you that his actions did not reflect the caracachter of his department, and his position as a "public servant". Saddly, his actions 'did' reflect not only the magority of his department, but that of all "public servants" across this once great republic! The "public" must assert they're rightfull place over the "servant" as you did, as a hedge against tyrany and a police state in our dwindeling nation..Bravo!

Typical cop, but if you knew your place you would have licked his boots.

And don't EVER disrespect a man of the law again, you punk civilian. I hope you've learned your lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck View Post
    Typical cop, but if you knew your place you would have licked his boots.

And don't EVER disrespect a man of the law again, you punk civilian. I hope you've learned your lesson.
    lmfao!

My Favorite Part: "You gonna flip the PO-LEEC off" like that's wore than flipping someone else off...
    Last edited by tylerfk; 02-04-2010 at 11:29 AM.

Good for you cuz.Maybe you can get the advocate to do a story or give a copy of the tape to wbrz or wafb

Five stars.
    Welcome aboard!
    I'm glad you thought to record that as it went down.
    I assume the nice police man was aware that you were recording it as well.
    Prolly what saved you from some serious abuse there.
    Pandora's box is not only open but its sides have been split with a razor and it now resides in a dumpster.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieseler View Post
    Five stars.
    Welcome aboard!
    I'm glad you thought to record that as it went down.
    I assume the nice police man was aware that you were recording it as well.
    Prolly what saved you from some serious abuse there.
    He was unaware I was recording him, though he wanted to beat the hell out of me... He was turning red in the face... Roid Rage I think?

In Louisiana only one party needs to have knowledge of the recording...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He was unaware I was recording him, though he wanted to beat the hell out of me... He was turning red in the face... Roid Rage I think?

In Louisiana only one party needs to have knowledge of the recording...
    Whoosh, you got lucky!
    That's been one of my theories on a lot of these abuse cases for awhile. I suspect there's a lot of steroid abuse among cops and it's just a fact that they don't help ones demeanor at all during stressful sitiations.
    Here's a call for Olympic style drug testing for cops!
    Get them dangerous needle nuts off our roads.
    Pandora's box is not only open but its sides have been split with a razor and it now resides in a dumpster.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieseler View Post
    Whoosh, you got lucky!
    That's been one of my theories on a lot of these abuse cases for awhile. I suspect there's a lot of steroid abuse among cops and it's just a fact that they don't help ones demeanor at all during stressful sitiations.
    Here's a call for Olympic style drug testing for cops!
    Get them dangerous needle nuts off our roads.
    I also found out this "cop" played College football in Texas. He was denied employment as a LEO their due to his "aggressive nature", so he came to Louisiana and got a job here... Go Figure

I don't do hand gestures. that's for pirates. ninja's hide their rage.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    I don't do hand gestures. that's for pirates. ninja's hide their rage.
    ninjas? rage?

not one but THREE

Careless Operation

Failure to Yield to an Emergency Vehicle

Improper Lane Usage
    That's bull$#@!.
    Last edited by dannno; 02-03-2010 at 09:28 PM.

One of my best friends in high school used to drive around in my car a lot and flip off cops every time we drove by one.. I'd always kind of freak out, but the cops never saw him doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    One of my best friends in high school used to drive around in my car a lot and flip off cops every time we drove by one.. I'd always kind of freak out, but the cops never saw him doing it.
    Oh, I made sure he saw me... Eye contact and everything

Good job capturing the ass on audio. Are you going to fight the charges in court?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Good job capturing the ass on audio. Are you going to fight the charges in court?
    Oh yea, me and my lawyer are going to court in 2 days, Friday morning.

I don't think the cop will show up...

Chester Copperpot

welcome tyler... maybe we all need to call the officer and suggest he switch his coffee to decaf?

wouldnt that be funny

lol, maybe after I go to court...

Chester Copperpot

lol, maybe after I go to court...
    let us know how you make out.. this place can make sure this guy gets a thousand calls in a day about what a dick he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mitrosky View Post
    let us know how you make out.. this place can make sure this guy gets a thousand calls in a day about what a dick he is.
    I'm out of Skype minutes...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mitrosky View Post
    Wow, I think I found a new home...

I was also featured on www.Policeabuse.com

Video Here

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast