Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesse Benton Addresses $350k C4L Colorado Commercial Campaign

Exclamation Jesse Benton Addresses $350k C4L Colorado Commercial Campaign

http://libertypulse.com/article/4009

In this interview, with Kurt Wallace of LibertyPulse.com questions Jesse Benton on the Campaign for Liberty, the Events that took place around the $350K Ad Campaign, and a special Ron Paul surprise at the end.

http://libertypulse.com/article/4009
    have you checked your pulse today?

LibertyPulse.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It seems like the CFL is trying to reduce their position of being against all foreign intervention to just being against undeclared wars.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonyates View Post
    It seems like the CFL is trying to reduce their position of being against all foreign intervention to just being against undeclared wars.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=229035
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=229021

Quote Originally Posted by brandonyates View Post
    Jesse Benton did say that Buck was "not where we'd like him" on Afghanistan but he was at least "regretful about Iraq". That said the survey seems to have wiggle room and doesn't have enough foreign policy questions. A simple "Would you agree to pull out of Afghanistan sooner rather than later" would have cleared a lot of this up.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Jesse Benton did not impress me during the Rally for the Republic. In fact he gave me much angst. But he is in RP's family. I hope he has changed.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

On a scale of 1-10 (scores are mostly based on timeliness and believability)

Jesse Benton 5

Ronnie Paul 3

John Tate 0
    Liberty, of course, has her price in blood, if we do not suppport her when she is in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Jesse Benton did not impress me during the Rally for the Republic. In fact he gave me much angst. But he is in RP's family. I hope he has changed.
    I'm stepping out on a limb here because I don't know Jesse, but I'm beginning to think Ron needs to broaden the distance between himself and some of his closer relationships or reign in the political power of some of those relationships.
    Truth Drives Me

Ok great, but are we going to see any kind of transparency or change?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "C4L will not be electing board members from the grassroots." Jesse Benton answering RPH's suggestion.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Thanks for the interview, Kurt.

Very informative and enlightening

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyw24 View Post
    Thanks for the interview, Kurt.

Very informative and enlightening
    Thanks Bobby means alot!

LibertyPulse.com

Yes, thank you for doing the interview. It clears up a lot.

I think he is incredibly dismissive of the internet crowd.
    I also think that of all the energy they spent on the senate cloture vote, they could have spared two minutes to put something on the front page of campaignforliberty.org that said simply "we're in the middle of X right now. We want to address this with you but we are prioritizing X."

That would have been sufficient.

Also, if he had said something beyond "we didn't communicate well", that would have helped.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

"C4L will not be electing board members from the grassroots." Jesse Benton answering RPH's suggestion.
    that's encouraging!

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Yes, thank you for doing the interview. It clears up a lot.

I think he is incredibly dismissive of the internet crowd.
    I also think that of all the energy they spent on the senate cloture vote, they could have spared two minutes to put something on the front page of campaignforliberty.org that said simply "we're in the middle of X right now. We want to address this with you but we are prioritizing X."

That would have been sufficient.

Also, if he had said something beyond "we didn't communicate well", that would have helped.
    Interesting points, lots to be learned as C4L and our movement grows...

LibertyPulse.com

This may be one of the silver linings to come out of the whole cloud. At least we know now that they have no intention of creating what we were sold at the end of the campaign.

The biggest problem with CfL-HQ is the festering wounds they have never addressed. Simple, unqualified apologies are what was needed the whole time. Clear statements of plans, responsiveness to inquiries. All these would have helped.

Instead, we see we have been duped with a bait and switch.

Instead we have a national organization that is a great disappointment to those of us who made it possible.

I remain disturbed at the apparent retreat from the non-interventionist plank.

First Tate ommitted mention of it while reciting the planks at the 9/12 march.

Then, this... commercial

And out of this I hear that the mailers have retreated from the position, as well.

If they are not abandoning the principle, then they are pandering

Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulhawaii View Post
    This may be one of the silver linings to come out of the whole cloud. At least we know now that they have no intention of creating what we were sold at the end of the campaign.

The biggest problem with CfL-HQ is the festering wounds they have never addressed. Simple, unqualified apologies are what was needed the whole time. Clear statements of plans, responsiveness to inquiries. All these would have helped.

Instead we have a national organization that is a great disappointment to those of us who made it possible.

Then, this... commercial

And out of this I hear that the mailers have retreated from the position, as well.

We have never agreed on much in the past, for that I am sorry. I have to agree with you on 98% of your comments here. Sad day for sure.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Each successive "message" from the C4L board/staffers etc, reinforces that we did the right thing calling them on the ad.

The bottom line is we managed to get them to pull the ad and agree not to run ads like that again. Of that, I am proud of my part. And I'll do it again if need be. I remain a member and I remain concerned that the C4L stays on target. No apology from me.

It's plain they have no interest in changing anything about how the C4L is set up or managed.

IMHO, we will either have to deal with it and move on--doing what's best for our state in regards to our affiliation with national, or (as many already have) work independently with no affiliation at all.

End of subject on this for me until they do something else off the reservation. I've got more important things to do.
    Liberty, of course, has her price in blood, if we do not suppport her when she is in trouble.

When will the CFL address the fact that their "Survey" is a terrible survey that is completely Yes and No questions? How about an explanation of why we can't have a survey that actually asks sophisticated questions or at least questions requiring more than a yes or no response.

How do they expect to differentiate between candidates with such a childish survey? They are setting up an candidate survey system which is actually in my opinion a very great idea based on a seriously flawed survey.. this is a shame. :/ I think they should re-due the survey.. or they can have us do it for them if it's too much for them to handle.

Question

I keep hearing about this. Can anyone cite where the idea of non-interventionism has actually been removed from the CFL?

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/about.php#statement
    With our Founding Fathers, we also believe in a noninterventionist foreign policy. Inspired by the old Robert Taft wing of the Republican Party, we are convinced that the American people cannot remain free and prosperous with 700 military bases around the world, troops in 130 countries, and a steady diet of war propaganda. Our military overstretch is undermining our national defense and bankrupting our country.
    Last edited by Matt Collins; 02-02-2010 at 01:36 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Then, this... commercial

qft amen to this, the position on war was where we stood out from the crowd IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    I keep hearing about this. Can anyone cite where the idea of non-interventionism has actually been removed from the CFL?
    Look at your latest mailer asking for money where Tate lists the objectives they may have to drop if you don't give money NOW.

In fact my latest one is going back with edits and comments and two pennies.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by rancher89 View Post
    Look at your latest mailer asking for money where Tate lists the objectives they may have to drop if you don't give money NOW.
    I don't read those things, they insult my intelligence.

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

I think its a step in the right direction that C4L realizes the MISTAKE IN AIRING THE KEN BUCK AD and the error of not notifying its members of the candidate survey. However, I am still unsatisfied with C4L's excuses and reaction to the justified outrage of the grassroots.

Who was responsible for authorizing this grave mistake and why have they not been fired?

Also, if Ron Paul was able to uphold the banner of a non-interventionist foreign policy during the presidency - how come a survey vetting candidates for the senate can't contain the same language?

What bothers me most is how Benton promised the continued use of the survey, but made no mention of modifying the survey or an attempt to receive feedback from its members. Personally the survey is much too easy for a candidate to adhere to. The survey should be worded as to elicit correct YES and NO answers and questions should also be weighted.

Until C4L addresses these concerns, I will be withholding any financial support. THE C4L MUST BE MORE THAN A VEHICLE TO ADVANCE WELL FUNDED CANDIDATES.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Then, this... commercial

Well, the "dumpers" were right after all. It appears that Paul is moving closer to the middle now that he is respected and well funded, thanks to those of us that had already dumped the GOP. What a sad turn of events. C4L is finished.
    Last edited by fedup100; 02-02-2010 at 03:00 PM. Reason: grammer

Quote Originally Posted by rancher89 View Post
    Would you mind posting what you are referring to?

Thanks.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Would you mind posting what you are referring to?

Thanks.
    C4L Email | From John Tate | Sent Dec 14, 2009

Deleted Name :

I’ve just finished a series of long and difficult planning meetings with my staff.

You see, right now, you and I are at a key stage in many of our current battles – and I’m faced with some decisions unlike any others I’ve ever had to make.

And I’m writing you today because it’s vital that as Campaign for Liberty goes forward, we receive your advice on C4L’s Confidential Member’s Directive.

The good news is, thanks to your help, we’ve really made an impact in Washington.

Today, AUDIT THE FED is up to 317 House cosponsors and 30 Senate cosponsors. Campaign for Liberty has grown like no other Liberty organization in history, both in number of supporters and in our impact across the country. All thanks to Patriots like you!

We’re helping keep back many of the big government power grabs many thought would already be law – like Cap and Tax and nationalized health care.

Though many of the battles still rage on, we’ve proven to the statists in Washington, D.C. we won’t just roll over and play dead for their radical freedom-robbing agenda. If they want to continue to try to take our liberty, well – now they’ve got a fight on their hands like never before.

But the truth is, there are so many battles to fight right now, we’re being stretched thin at the most crucial time.

So today, I regret to inform you -- with all the critical battles we’re facing right now -- without an IMMEDIATE influx of funds, I’m going to have to start cutting some of our most vital programs.

You see, unlike our overlords in the Federal government, I can’t just print money when the bills come due!

Nor would I want to.

But the battles we are fighting don’t come cheap. The fact is, I hope you’ll help Campaign for Liberty fight ALL of our battles. But if we are faced with hard choices, I’d rather quit some fights (even though we could win!) than risk losing everything.

But before I cut anything, I want to be sure to receive your advice.

I’m sure you’ll agree: the idea that we may have to cut some of our vital programs is not welcome news. And it couldn’t have come at a worse time considering everything we’re facing right now.

And any of these battles could be won or lost depending on the resources Campaign for Liberty can spend fighting them, including:
    *** Socialized, Government-run Medicine that would not only include astronomical tax hikes, but would give big government bureaucrats decision-making power over virtually EVERY medical decision;

*** The Cap and Tax scheme that would drive already sky-high energy costs through the roof, massively hike taxes on hardworking Americans and give the Federal Government unprecedented control over the economy;

*** Audit the Fed, so the American people can finally see the corruption and economic devastation caused by a handful of bankster bureaucrats;

*** PATRIOT Act renewal, and the new, even more DANGEROUS ID Bill that would not only allow the government to listen to phone calls and monitor internet accounts, but would mandate Americans get a federally-approved ID card complete with an RFID tracking device.

To me, all of these fights are so foundational to our freedoms it’s almost like asking which amendment in the Bill of Rights I would like to keep.

That’s why I need your advice.

You see, the Big Government crowd isn’t hurting for funds. The statists inside government just tax, borrow or print money when they need it.

Those outside are happy to ride the taxpayer gravy train with their bailouts, their welfare checks, and their bloated government contracts.

I’ll tell you up front: I don’t want to quit fighting anywhere.

Honestly, I’d rather meet the barrel of a loaded shotgun than to see Big Government politicians ham it up for the news cameras after they ram one of their statist schemes into law.

I’m sure you feel the same way.

I also know that without your financial support, there would be no Campaign for Liberty.

That’s why I need YOU to tell me WHICH FIGHT to focus on.

But, believe me, there’s no easy choice. Let me lay out the options.

Should I concentrate on efforts to stop government’s total takeover of medicine?

Even besides the massive costs that could literally bankrupt our country, this dangerous scheme strikes at the heart of everything you and I hold dear.

Under their Big Government Health Care power grab, American citizens will be nothing more than a dehumanized statistic -- a number on a piece of paper.

So those federal bureaucrats won’t be making their decisions on what health care you and your family receive based on what you and your doctor decide is best -- they will decide what is “best” for you.

I don’t know about you, but that sends shivers up my spine.

So if stopping Big Government’s takeover of medicine is your number one priority, please mark “OPTION 1” on your Member’s Directive.

But before you do, please consider what’s at stake with the dangerous “Cap and Tax” Bill.

Of course, you and I both know this bill has nothing to do with the environment.

It’s really about raw government POWER.

Government POWER to tax.

Government POWER to enter your home to “check for compliance.”

And government POWER to control the economy, our lives and our freedom.

If passed, Cap and Tax would give the federal government UNPRECEDENTED control over the private sector -- and our very lives.

And it will virtually guarantee our economy grinds to an IMMEDIATE halt.

I’m sure you can see why I’m torn.

If this is where you believe we should concentrate our resources, please mark “OPTION #2” on your Member’s Directive.

And, of course, I haven’t even mentioned AUDIT THE FED yet.

Thanks to the help of folks like you, we’re at a truly historic crossroads in our fight.

Of course, from here on out, our battle will only get more difficult because the Fed banksters and their cronies in Congress are going to do everything they can to stop us.

But if you and I can somehow pass AUDIT THE FED, the American people will finally see it’s the Federal Reserve that’s the cause of inflation, our constant economic crises and the destruction of the middle class . . .

. . . and we’ll be well on our way to finally ENDING the Fed once and for all.

If you believe we should concentrate solely on the AUDIT THE FED Bill, please mark “OPTION #3” on your Member's Directive.

But please remember, that’s not all.

You see, I know you weren’t fooled by Barack Obama’s campaign rhetoric . . . his empty promises to “protect” civil liberties.

The truth is, the assaults are continuing and only getting worse.

Today, the PATRIOT Act is up for “reauthorization,” and Obama Administration officials “support its provisions.”

You know, the “provisions” that allow government goons to wiretap American citizens and search everything from banking to library to medical records.

Just as bad, they’re pushing a new DANGEROUS ID bill.

If passed, DANGEROUS ID would allow Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano to establish virtually any standards she wants.

Retinal scans. Fingerprints. DNA information.

RFID tracking chips so anti-gun government goons can watch your every movement.

And after reading all those Homeland Security “memos” and “directives” calling patriotic Americans like you and me “terrorists,” I can’t imagine sitting idly by while police state cheerleaders in Congress continue their assault on our civil liberties.

If you believe Campaign for Liberty should focus on this fight, please mark “OPTION #4” on your Member’s Directive.

Of course, there is one more option.

I’ve hesitated until now to bring it up because it’s absolutely critical you understand the situation we’re in.

Without an IMMEDIATE and massive influx of funds, I will be FORCED to make cuts to our programs.

In fact, without an immediate contribution of at least $100 or $50, I may have to make cuts across the board.

“OPTION #5” is “FIGHT ALL OF THE ABOVE.”

Don’t back down. Don’t leave anything to chance. FIGHT.

If you choose this option, please make a contribution to Campaign for Liberty of $500 or at least $250.

I know that’s a tremendous amount to ask.

If our backs weren’t against the wall, I wouldn’t even consider it.

But if we don’t fight back, who will?

I know we can count on Ron Paul in Congress. Can he count on us?

Please click here to fill out your Member's Directive and make your most generous contribution today. Your advice and your support will make all the difference.

Sincerely,

John Tate
    President

P.S. The tough economic times are affecting us all -- and Campaign for Liberty isn’t immune.

Without an influx of funds, your Campaign for Liberty is going to be forced to make devastating cuts.

So I need your IMMEDIATE advice.

Please click here to fill out your Member’s Directive and make your most generous contribution of $500, $250, $100 or at least $50.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamer View Post
    C4L Email | From John Tate | Sent Dec 14, 2009

Deleted Name :

I’ve just finished a series of long and difficult planning meetings with my staff.

You see, right now, you and I are at a key stage in many of our current battles – and I’m faced with some decisions unlike any others I’ve ever had to make.

And I’m writing you today because it’s vital that as Campaign for Liberty goes forward, we receive your advice on C4L’s Confidential Member’s Directive.

The good news is, thanks to your help, we’ve really made an impact in Washington.

Today, AUDIT THE FED is up to 317 House cosponsors and 30 Senate cosponsors. Campaign for Liberty has grown like no other Liberty organization in history, both in number of supporters and in our impact across the country. All thanks to Patriots like you!

We’re helping keep back many of the big government power grabs many thought would already be law – like Cap and Tax and nationalized health care.

Though many of the battles still rage on, we’ve proven to the statists in Washington, D.C. we won’t just roll over and play dead for their radical freedom-robbing agenda. If they want to continue to try to take our liberty, well – now they’ve got a fight on their hands like never before.

But the truth is, there are so many battles to fight right now, we’re being stretched thin at the most crucial time.

So today, I regret to inform you -- with all the critical battles we’re facing right now -- without an IMMEDIATE influx of funds, I’m going to have to start cutting some of our most vital programs.

You see, unlike our overlords in the Federal government, I can’t just print money when the bills come due!

Nor would I want to.

But the battles we are fighting don’t come cheap. The fact is, I hope you’ll help Campaign for Liberty fight ALL of our battles. But if we are faced with hard choices, I’d rather quit some fights (even though we could win!) than risk losing everything.

But before I cut anything, I want to be sure to receive your advice.

I’m sure you’ll agree: the idea that we may have to cut some of our vital programs is not welcome news. And it couldn’t have come at a worse time considering everything we’re facing right now.

And any of these battles could be won or lost depending on the resources Campaign for Liberty can spend fighting them, including:
    *** Socialized, Government-run Medicine that would not only include astronomical tax hikes, but would give big government bureaucrats decision-making power over virtually EVERY medical decision;

*** The Cap and Tax scheme that would drive already sky-high energy costs through the roof, massively hike taxes on hardworking Americans and give the Federal Government unprecedented control over the economy;

*** Audit the Fed, so the American people can finally see the corruption and economic devastation caused by a handful of bankster bureaucrats;

*** PATRIOT Act renewal, and the new, even more DANGEROUS ID Bill that would not only allow the government to listen to phone calls and monitor internet accounts, but would mandate Americans get a federally-approved ID card complete with an RFID tracking device.

To me, all of these fights are so foundational to our freedoms it’s almost like asking which amendment in the Bill of Rights I would like to keep.

That’s why I need your advice.

You see, the Big Government crowd isn’t hurting for funds. The statists inside government just tax, borrow or print money when they need it.

Those outside are happy to ride the taxpayer gravy train with their bailouts, their welfare checks, and their bloated government contracts.

I’ll tell you up front: I don’t want to quit fighting anywhere.

Honestly, I’d rather meet the barrel of a loaded shotgun than to see Big Government politicians ham it up for the news cameras after they ram one of their statist schemes into law.

I’m sure you feel the same way.

I also know that without your financial support, there would be no Campaign for Liberty.

That’s why I need YOU to tell me WHICH FIGHT to focus on.

But, believe me, there’s no easy choice. Let me lay out the options.

Should I concentrate on efforts to stop government’s total takeover of medicine?

Even besides the massive costs that could literally bankrupt our country, this dangerous scheme strikes at the heart of everything you and I hold dear.

Under their Big Government Health Care power grab, American citizens will be nothing more than a dehumanized statistic -- a number on a piece of paper.

So those federal bureaucrats won’t be making their decisions on what health care you and your family receive based on what you and your doctor decide is best -- they will decide what is “best” for you.

I don’t know about you, but that sends shivers up my spine.

So if stopping Big Government’s takeover of medicine is your number one priority, please mark “OPTION 1” on your Member’s Directive.

But before you do, please consider what’s at stake with the dangerous “Cap and Tax” Bill.

Of course, you and I both know this bill has nothing to do with the environment.

It’s really about raw government POWER.

Government POWER to tax.

Government POWER to enter your home to “check for compliance.”

And government POWER to control the economy, our lives and our freedom.

If passed, Cap and Tax would give the federal government UNPRECEDENTED control over the private sector -- and our very lives.

And it will virtually guarantee our economy grinds to an IMMEDIATE halt.

I’m sure you can see why I’m torn.

If this is where you believe we should concentrate our resources, please mark “OPTION #2” on your Member’s Directive.

And, of course, I haven’t even mentioned AUDIT THE FED yet.

Thanks to the help of folks like you, we’re at a truly historic crossroads in our fight.

Of course, from here on out, our battle will only get more difficult because the Fed banksters and their cronies in Congress are going to do everything they can to stop us.

But if you and I can somehow pass AUDIT THE FED, the American people will finally see it’s the Federal Reserve that’s the cause of inflation, our constant economic crises and the destruction of the middle class . . .

. . . and we’ll be well on our way to finally ENDING the Fed once and for all.

If you believe we should concentrate solely on the AUDIT THE FED Bill, please mark “OPTION #3” on your Member's Directive.

But please remember, that’s not all.

You see, I know you weren’t fooled by Barack Obama’s campaign rhetoric . . . his empty promises to “protect” civil liberties.

The truth is, the assaults are continuing and only getting worse.

Today, the PATRIOT Act is up for “reauthorization,” and Obama Administration officials “support its provisions.”

You know, the “provisions” that allow government goons to wiretap American citizens and search everything from banking to library to medical records.

Just as bad, they’re pushing a new DANGEROUS ID bill.

If passed, DANGEROUS ID would allow Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano to establish virtually any standards she wants.

Retinal scans. Fingerprints. DNA information.

RFID tracking chips so anti-gun government goons can watch your every movement.

And after reading all those Homeland Security “memos” and “directives” calling patriotic Americans like you and me “terrorists,” I can’t imagine sitting idly by while police state cheerleaders in Congress continue their assault on our civil liberties.

If you believe Campaign for Liberty should focus on this fight, please mark “OPTION #4” on your Member’s Directive.

Of course, there is one more option.

I’ve hesitated until now to bring it up because it’s absolutely critical you understand the situation we’re in.

Without an IMMEDIATE and massive influx of funds, I will be FORCED to make cuts to our programs.

In fact, without an immediate contribution of at least $100 or $50, I may have to make cuts across the board.

“OPTION #5” is “FIGHT ALL OF THE ABOVE.”

Don’t back down. Don’t leave anything to chance. FIGHT.

If you choose this option, please make a contribution to Campaign for Liberty of $500 or at least $250.

I know that’s a tremendous amount to ask.

If our backs weren’t against the wall, I wouldn’t even consider it.

But if we don’t fight back, who will?

I know we can count on Ron Paul in Congress. Can he count on us?

Please click here to fill out your Member's Directive and make your most generous contribution today. Your advice and your support will make all the difference.

Sincerely,

John Tate
    President

P.S. The tough economic times are affecting us all -- and Campaign for Liberty isn’t immune.

Without an influx of funds, your Campaign for Liberty is going to be forced to make devastating cuts.

So I need your IMMEDIATE advice.

Please click here to fill out your Member’s Directive and make your most generous contribution of $500, $250, $100 or at least $50.

This isn't real, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by tpreitzel View Post
    I'm stepping out on a limb here because I don't know Jesse, but I'm beginning to think Ron needs to broaden the distance between himself and some of his closer relationships or reign in the political power of some of those relationships.
    Here's some trivia for you. Jesse Benton tried to kill Andrew Jackson.

Quote Originally Posted by tkubic46 View Post
    Ok great, but are we going to see any kind of transparency or change?
    Not according to Benton, though he did say the 990's would be made available. I still have yet to find them on the IRS site and I called nat'l twice today and got nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by constituent View Post
    This isn't real, is it?
    Totally real. Get them via email and snail mail regularly. Though this is better than the ones they were sending before. At least on this one they mention the Patriot Act.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLightShining View Post
    At least on this one they mention the Patriot Act.
    well, that and everything else under the sun. good god!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast