267 (31%)

Virginia-5 (Tom Perriello)
    278 (33%)

Washington
    157 (18%)

Change your vote
    Votes so far: 840
    Days left to vote: 2
    Last edited by libertybrewcity; 02-01-2010 at 11:18 PM.
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    C'mon people! We're losing this!

Also, should the link be broken or does that matter?

2 days to go , post in general and we'll win this

Ahhh, as much as I want to vote Texas, I'm pretty sure several forum members told me that someone else was polling there over the next couple days?

I live in VA-5 and would really like to see a poll of the GOP primary and each GOP candidate (there are 5) against Perriello, who's a very weak candidate. There's a pretty solid candidate here in Mike McPadden and, as far as I know, the race has never been polled.

Also, if New Mexico was selected, would they poll ONLY the governor's race, or would they poll Kokesh's district also? The results of that would interest me, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    You're not making the claim that there's no objective best diet, are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no matt we were saying we hoped a poll would come out this week following the debate like the last time, but we don't know for sure

Just voted.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by malkusm View Post
    Ahhh, as much as I want to vote Texas, I'm pretty sure several forum members told me that someone else was polling there over the next couple days?

I live in VA-5 and would really like to see a poll of the GOP primary and each GOP candidate (there are 5) against Perriello, who's a very weak candidate. There's a pretty solid candidate here in Mike McPadden and, as far as I know, the race has never been polled.

Also, if New Mexico was selected, would they poll ONLY the governor's race, or would they poll Kokesh's district also? The results of that would interest me, too.
    The way they word it is usually how it goes down, so, I highly doubt they will poll Kokesh's district, especially since it is considered "Safe Dem." After the primary, they will be more likely to.

Quote Originally Posted by tkubic46 View Post
    bump! break the link!
    Agreed.

BUMP! VA is catching up... come on, we are masters at online polls, we can do this! If she gained considerably after the last debate, it would really help to have that data!!!
    Original supporter of Ron Paul since 2007 and lifelong supporter of liberty and the Constitution. I stand with Rand.

Voted! Texas in the lead, 33 to 31!

Texas still up there.
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Texas is officially ahead:

h ttp://publicpolicypolling.blogspot.com/

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Texas just got polled by Rasmussen showing Medina at 16%: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=229501

Maybe we can shift gears and support polling in the district of another candidate? There's a good candidate in VA-5 in a race that's never been polled (to date).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Top two vote getters are getting polled

Currently both Va-5 and Texas will be polled. As it says at the ppp polling website:

"Voting is now open on where we will poll this coming weekend. We will do the top two vote getters, unless they're both Congressional districts in which case we'll do one statewide poll and one Congressional poll."

Quote Originally Posted by ssforronpaul View Post
    Currently both Va-5 and Texas will be polled. As it says at the ppp polling website:

"Voting is now open on where we will poll this coming weekend. We will do the top two vote getters, unless they're both Congressional districts in which case we'll do one statewide poll and one Congressional poll."
    Thanks for pointing this out!

Hurray for Texas and VA-5!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There was a thread here the other day to ask them to poll New Mexico for Adam. They put it up on the poll for us and everything.

Texas is winning the poll, some of us should vote New Mexico.
    Last edited by dannno; 02-02-2010 at 06:14 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Where should we poll this week?
    Maryland 116 (5%)

Nebraska-2 (Lee Terry) 61 (2%)

New Mexico 85 (3%)

Ohio-12 (Pat Tiberi) 124 (5%)

Oklahoma-2 (Dan Boren) 281 (12%)

Texas 692 (30%)

Virginia-5 (Tom Perriello) 543 (24%)

Washington 336 (15%)

Vote on this poll
    Votes so far: 2238
    Days left to vote: 1