Thread: [4409 VIDEO] DHS Goons Get A Taste Of Their Own Medicine!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    haha these guys are great

Who is 4409 anyway? Didn't they have something to do with the black guy that trolled Obama with an AR-15 in Phoenix?

What is the law when the officer refused to show ID?

That was freaking great.

Honestly, I laughed.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Endgame View Post
    Who is 4409 anyway? Didn't they have something to do with the black guy that trolled Obama with an AR-15 in Phoenix?
    Yeah they are a ron paul supporting activist group in Arizona, I believe they are loosely associated with the freedom phoenix radio setup.

They do some cool activism. My only criticism is that they steer too far into the Alex Jones new world order type crap and use terms like "nazi" a lot which makes themselves look like extremists which isn't conducive to attracting a larger base of support.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

That's one of the best channels on YouTube. Those guys are always doing something to undermine the police state.

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    That's one of the best channels on YouTube. Those guys are always doing something to undermine the police state.

Yeah, they have one of the best channels on YouTube, period.

They are also some of the awesomist liberty activists in the country. I'm not about to criticize any of their tactics or methodologies, because they stand up and fight for liberty more times in a single month than some people here do their entire lives.

Just like the Pastor A incident. Many people here criticize that guy all the time, but what are YOU doing to protect our 4th amendment rights?

Keep up the good fight 4409! I check your channel everyday. I was bummed last month because you didn't have a video up for over 3 weeks. That is unacceptable!

ROFLMAO genius GENIUS!!!! absolutely LOLL!!! ask the bureaucrats the same questions and make them feel stupid hahahaha.