Thread: Christmas Cash for Ron Paul

Christmas Cash for Ron Paul

We should all forego Christmas presents and ask our friends and family to give money to Ron Paul instead. We could write them all a heartfelt letter explaining why we don't want presents but only money for Ron Paul. Even people who have reached the $2300 max limit could ask friends and family to give a donation directly to Ron Paul.

Someone who is better at writing could surely make out an example letter and post it here. Here is an example:

Dear Family,
    The present I want this year is Freedom. I would like to live in a Free country. The only way that will happen is by electing Ron Paul President. So whatever money you planned to spend on presents for me, please write a check out to Ron Paul 2008 PPC.

Most Earnestly,

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Or a slightly less kind version:

"The money I was going to spend on Christmas presents for you has been donated in your name to Ron Paul...."

This is a great idea.

I can see the look on my Dad's face when he opens it and it's a receipt to ronpaul2008.com for $50 and says "This gift will last forever".

Done. I'll have fun watching everyone else open their gifts while I receive confirmation numbers for Ron Paul donations!