Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Discharge debts for free "bill of exchange"

This, sir, is what happens when PRACTICING LAWYERS attempt to use gold and silver as coin of the realm IN COMPLIANCE WITH STANDING LAW
    yes but he did someting completly different from what I posted

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Originally Posted by ItsTime
    Fact: This movement got no where until the neo-cons hijacked it.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by angelatc
    And I hang here mostly because it's a freak show.

I'm really curiuos as to why you have these in your singniture

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by steve005 View Post
    this interested me very much, I'm not posting it to get your opinions but instead to help people get out unlawful debt,
    That sounds, whether you intended it or not, like you were saying rather bluntly for people to try it, not talk about it. If it wasn't your intent, your words made it seem such.

Apologies if that's the case.

Hey look; I did it without calling you a name.

It's never so easy to get freedom that all you have to do is file the right paperwork with the government.

Hint: Who owns the legal system? The bankers!

If this loophole actually worked, they would just find a way to close the loophole.

There's no legal loophole that will get you out of paying income taxes.

There's no legal loophole that will get you out of paying property taxes.

Even if there was one that did work, the bad guys would find a way to close the loophole.

Freedom is more work than filing the right paperwork or voting for the right politician (even Ron Paul).
    I have my own blog at http://fskrealityguide.blogspot.com/.

Let me know if you like it.

Help control the government population. Have your government spayed or neutered.

Sometimes discussions on this forum get out of hand. If you have any questions about the Federal Reserve, the income tax, or the gold standard, you can PM me or leave a comment on my blog.

It's never so easy to get freedom that all you have to do is file the right paperwork with the government.

If this loophole actually worked, they would just find a way to close the loophole.

There's no legal loophole that will get you out of paying income taxes.

There's no legal loophole that will get you out of paying property taxes

do you know this from expereince or are you just assuming? The guy's web site where I found it still has pending cases and his methods seem to be working for him, he had no tags and got the case dismissed with no trial

Steve, I'm not trying to demoralize you... I'm really not... but consider: Do you - hell, does anyone - really expect the U.S. Federal government to mind its own laws?

It clearly states in the Constitution that all coinage should be minted in gold or silver. The law can't be any clearer or more specific than this.

But as always, if it doesn't suit the whims of the powers that be, the government will collectively shrug and lumber forward in its increasingly unconstitutional direction... and God help you if you get in the way.

YOU.
    WILL.
    BE.
    SQUASHED.

That's just one example.

Think of how many other times the U.S. government has blatantly ignored its own laws? Every conflict since WWII? Unconstitutional. (so-called) Federal Reserve? Unconstitutional. (Does anyone feel like trying to make a comprehensive list of all the clearly unconstitutional laws, agencies, programs and actions of the U.S. government over the past 100 years? The past 50? The past 10?)

I'm entirely in favor of changing the status quo and moving back to a limited and Constitutional government. But we're not going to get it done by way of these tricky little "Ah-HA!! I found a loophole!" stunts. The Feds have already made it clear that they don't respect their OWN laws, let alone any loopholes.

To enact any real change, we're going to have to slog our way through a very long fight. We're going to have to take back our government one political seat at a time, and as Gunny Freedom here on these forums has pointed out, it really needs to start at the state level and then work its way up. That's why we need to throw as much support as possible behind real Liberty candidates and start taking our nation back from the self-serving politicians who have led it so far astray.

It's going to be a long, uphill fight. I hope we have the stamina to win.

That sounds, whether you intended it or not, like you were saying rather bluntly for people to try it, not talk about it. If it wasn't your intent, your words made it seem such.

ok fine, but how would you try it before you read and understood all about it?

YOU.
    WILL.
    BE.
    SQUASHED.
    well this is from the guy who posted about it on his website

The motion for the restraining order is because on 10-21-2009, one day after the Federal District court dismissed my case, an Arkansas State trooper pulled me over and ticketed me for no tags. This was an attempt to intimidate me into not pursuing my case. However, I filed for the appeal to the Circuit court, and the ticket was dismissed without trial.http://www.coppermoonshinestills.com/id59.html

Anyone who tells you that using "UCC 1-308" to regain your sovereignty is pointless, does not know the law! Ignorance of the law is no excuse!!
    Just to clear this up a bit, I dont think you implied this, just clarification:
    I never suggest that using UCC 1-308 would regain sovereignty, Just that if you DO happen to sign anything in a commercial capacity, including, but not limited to Government paperwork, to be sure to reserve your rights by using the UCC.

Secondly, please be careful of the phrase "citizen of the united States"...even with the lower case "u" in united. Everyone should make it a habit to use words carefully. For example, if someone made your statement above into a voice recording, we wouldn't be able to distinguish between the lower and upper case versions, which is why it should ALWAYS be any of the following:
    national of the republic of (state name)
    Citizen of the united states of America
    American citizen
    republic of (state name) Citizen

I remember a case where a transcript was used as evidence, and there was a hard time determining the meaning because of ambiguity.
    found on dailypaul
    Last edited by steve005; 01-29-2010 at 01:15 AM.

bump, for those who haven't seen yet

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thank you!

this interested me very much, I'm not posting it to get your opinions but instead to help people get out unlawful debt,
    = Steve thank you so much. I would like to get clear, the sample is just that small part at the bottom, and you would write that across the invoice before you, or how about a default judgment? I tried fighting a lawsuit by writing across the summons that I did not accept the offer to contract, but they just proceeded against me and I lost a $27,000 lawsuit. Now I'm trying to backpaddle...

Does anyone know if there is any protection against cops running around my property trying to cause trouble without cause, on my property that is land patented and as I am a sovereign? They seem to be able to bully and threaten and do as they please on my property. Last night someone shined a flashlight in their direction and they ran into my back yard and threatened to arrest my friend and everyone else in the back yard. We were just sitting around a camp fire minding our own business. They responded to a call by a vindictive neighbor who calls for anything we do outside, dogs that don't belong to us, things we aren't doing, it's complete insanity. and the overzealous cops love to use that to snoop and intimidate us every time we try to enjoy our back yard. They had itchy trigger fingers and I knew that if I were to assert that they had no cause or permission to be on my property, they'd start shooting us or some $#@!.

I'm happy to be here, in this forum. I have to ask, so there is no longer silver currency? Isn't there silver coins? Are they just not made any more? And couldn't a creditor just say that they would be happy to take silver from me as payment?

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    You still aren't drinking the stuff yourself though, right?

As I said, all the research in the world won't really convince me to try something the person suggesting I try it won't try themselves. It stinks.
    I have researched these issues for 20 years and yes, I have tried it and yes it does work. Debt collectors hang up on me, I've had debts go away, gave $200,000,000 to the bank of North Dakota for their 2016 deficit, had misdemeanor charges dismissed with prejudice, and more.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Thompson View Post
    I have researched these issues for 20 years and yes, I have tried it and yes it does work. Debt collectors hang up on me, I've had debts go away, gave $200,000,000 to the bank of North Dakota for their 2016 deficit, had misdemeanor charges dismissed with prejudice, and more.
    I also have been studying for about 3 years. The treasure trove of documents is found on scribd. I am going to try it or one like it. There wouldn't be so much info found everywhere if there wasn't some kind of truth to it. Thank you for your post. what document or template did you use if I may ask. Just curious. Check out the site I refered to and you will understand what I mean about there being too much to not have some kind of merit to it.

I think the only way to reset the economy is total debt dissolution. I know this idea is not popular. Many banks would fail any market that is debt dependent would likely fail so what? It is not fair that the common human must always pay the interest with no return. Many companies and people are being unfairly knocked out of the game. Welfare is a cheap price to pay for how it limits the poor and creates more poor dependent and broken individuals. Credit algorithms need to be adjusted or eliminated. Regulation needs to be cut more. The common human should not have to pay for all this corruption and debauchery. It ought not be legal to steal but it is.

I'm really curiuos as to why you have these in your singniture
    Even I like an occasional freak show .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I think the only way to reset the economy is total debt dissolution.

Nothing says liberty and justice like $#@!ing over people who saved and invested and rewarding those in debt by using government force to break contracts.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Even I like an occasional freak show .

I quite enjoy reading bumped threads from crazies back in the early Ron Paul days. Lot of talk of sovereign citizens. Welshing on debt because dollars aren't real. The occasional flat Earth thread. Fun reads.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Nothing says liberty and justice like $#@!ing over people who saved and invested and rewarding those in debt by using government force to break contracts.
    I think anyone who participates in throwing crushing debt on to hard working people who are just trying to get by ought to feel some pain. A bank that charges a poor old lady $40 for being $1.01 over drawn the day before her check gets deposited so they can short her for the month and her have to go without food or utilities ought to get taken down and anyone who profits from this type of theft ought to have to pay. I know this happens a lot. I used to have a bread ministry where I used to take bread to elderly and single mothers. Some of these people had only eaten the bread I gave them for a month because of stuff like this. Especially the elderly who could not afford a car to get themselves to a food stamp office and were not able to get around good enough to walk a mile of more to a bus stop. I did take several of them to apply for food stamps when I had time I worked ful time and was a singe mother myself at the time so sometime I had to do for myself and my child. Many of these people had out lived their whole family and I was the only one checking in on them. I also made huge pots of chilli and soup to carton up for them so they would have something other than bread to eat at the end of their month. They would have to chose to eat or pay their rent.I had a food truck and I would feed a bunch of homeless people the leftovers from my day and was forced to stop under threat of fines and/or jail. Anyone who actually profits from this type of thing needs to learn what "thou shalt not steal" means. It is immoral and wrong.

I realize there are people who don't deserve to have their debt dissolved just like there are people who should not have profited on the misfortune of others. Discharging all debt and making banks not be allowed to steal under the law is the most fair thing to do. It will help a lot more people than it hurts and it is just. I don't think anyone will lose anything they have actually honestly worked for. Anyone who makes debt based investment should have to suck it up because they are predators. If you have made investments and did not realize you made debt based investment you are not very smart to not know how your money is working or you just don't have any morals.

Trump won the election because regular people are tired of being kicked in the teeth so a bank can charge a poor old lady 40 bucks for a dollar over draft or so an insurance company can be given free range to over charge and drive up the cost of health care and drive up the cost of everything in it's wake it ain't right. Sorry if you can't see my point. I just think it is wrong to profit so hugely off the hardship of others. I am not going to hold my breath the all debt will be dissolved

I think anyone who participates in throwing crushing debt on to hard working people who are just trying to get by ought to feel some pain.

I realize there are people who don't deserve to have their debt dissolved just like there are people who should not have profited on the misfortune of others. Discharging all debt and making banks not be allowed to steal under the law is the most fair thing to do. It will help a lot more people than it hurts and it is just. I don't think anyone will lose anything they have actually honestly worked for. Anyone who makes debt based investment should have to suck it up because they are predators. If you have made investments and did not realize you made debt based investment you are not very smart to not know how your money is working or you just don't have any morals.
    So basically you are a Communist who doesn't think people should be allowed to get mortgages, have credit cards, or invest in bonds.

The virtuous people in your world are people who don't pay what they owe and the bad guys are the people who lent money so that the borrower could get future consumption today. And that is predatory in your world because apparently people don't have free will.

So basically you are a Communist who doesn't think people should be allowed to get mortgages, have credit cards, or invest in bonds.

The virtuous people in your world are people who don't pay what they owe and the bad guys are the people who lent money so that the borrower could get future consumption today. And that is predatory in your world because apparently people don't have free will.
    I think it is stupid to call debt an investment. I guess you think debt should go on until oblivion. A bank ought to be able to charge $40 for a $1 over draft. I do believe there are some good mortgages but I don't think they should be given to people who can't afford them and I don't think credit cards are good at all. People end up paying 20 thousand for a vacuum cleaner. I don't think credit companies should allow people to carry an unpaid balance for over 3 months and if they do have a large balance the balance should be paid before even more spending can be added to the balance. People need to quit buying things they can't really afford. I would like to see a dollar be worth something again. I think people should be encouraged to save and pay cash for most big purchases I think our economy has been based on debt for too long it crushes the poor and takes out the middle class. Anyone should be able to go to a doctor for a general visit for about $25. Surgery and treatment should not cost more that the average person makes there should not be any million dollar medical bills for any reason. Nobody should have to lose their home because they are sick. I don't know how doctors can live with themselves knowing the hardship their charges put on people. I think all insurance should be abolished it is a rip off and a scam. I don't know we put up with it.

I think it is stupid to call debt an investment. I guess you think debt should go on until oblivion. A bank ought to be able to charge $40 for a $1 over draft. I do believe there are some good mortgages but I don't think they should be given to people who can't afford them and I don't think credit cards are good at all. People end up paying 20 thousand for a vacuum cleaner. I don't think credit companies should allow people to carry an unpaid balance for over 3 months and if they do have a large balance the balance should be paid before even more spending can be added to the balance. People need to quit buying things they can't really afford. I would like to see a dollar be worth something again. I think people should be encouraged to save and pay cash for most big purchases I think our economy has been based on debt for too long it crushes the poor and takes out the middle class. Anyone should be able to go to a doctor for a general visit for about $25. Surgery and treatment should not cost more that the average person makes there should not be any million dollar medical bills for any reason. Nobody should have to lose their home because they are sick. I don't know how doctors can live with themselves knowing the hardship their charges put on people. I think all insurance should be abolished it is a rip off and a scam. I don't know we put up with it.

You pretty much listed a bunch of AOC talking points.

1. Greedy doctors gouging consumers aren't the problem with medical costs
    2. Debt is an investment. The bond market is larger than the stock market. I am pretty all those people who buy debt are looking to make money.
    3. Insurance is a way to transfer catastrophic risk. It isn't a scam.
    4. People who get a mortgage that they can't repay are just as much at fault as bank that lent to them with relaxed standards. I just looked up and see 97% aren't defaulted on. There are more than just " some good mortgages"
    5. People should be able to make a decision about whether they take on debt and under what terms. Free people don't need big brother to keep them from making dumb decisions.

You pretty much listed a bunch of AOC talking points.

1. Greedy doctors gouging consumers aren't the problem with medical costs
    2. Debt is an investment. The bond market is larger than the stock market. I am pretty all those people who buy debt are looking to make money.
    3. Insurance is a way to transfer catastrophic risk. It isn't a scam.
    4. People who get a mortgage that they can't repay are just as much at fault as bank that lent to them with relaxed standards. I just looked up and see 97% aren't defaulted on. There are more than just " some good mortgages"
    5. People should be able to make a decision about whether they take on debt and under what terms. Free people don't need big brother to keep them from making dumb decisions.
    1. No it's just the way they do what insurance companies and big pharma tells the too.

2. Debt is evil especially debt that can never be repaid.

3.Insurance controls most all industries if you don't have it you can't even be in business. Why can't I chose a Dr. who has no insurance if I want to? Because it is not allowed. Why has insurance been shoved down my throat with no rebate at all if I don't file any type of claim? Why does my bill creep up at an average of 5% each year? I have sweated way more bullets over coming up with the payment than been over joyed that I was protected especially since I can get a ticket and have to go to court over it if I cannot pay on time like they demand. I have never filed an insurance claim or carried health insurance of any kind. I do have auto because I have no choice if I want to drive. My record proves I am not likely to be in an accident. I could see being forced to buy insurance in some one under 25 or someone who has had any serious crashes even if they were so called not at fault.

4.I am sure during the crash of this century there was a much higher percentage then 3% in default. What happened to all the mortgages that crashed in the property bubble? Probably most of it has been discharged not exactly forgiven by now. Many millions of people lost their homes. Almost 43 million on food stamps and God only knows how many jobs were lost at the time.

5. Yea free people don't need big daddy govie telling them what to buy either. A long as there is a government that tells me I am not legal if I don't purchase something that I I have only paid into and never gotten any thing back expect for a note telling me thanks for letting them be the one to rip me off each year I am not free and neither is my earning.

Moonshine Stills does not sell moonshine. It sells stills of all kinds. and there is not a law against making and selling stills.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12