Thread: Sen. Bunning turns into Fed whistleblower! - video

Sen. Bunning turns into Fed whistleblower! - video

http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1396097185&play=1

Gets interesting around half way through the interview and particularly interesting at 7:10.

(also bodes well for an endorsement of Rand if Bunning is going after the Fed, Treasury and AIG)
    Last edited by devil21; 01-27-2010 at 04:27 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1396097185&play=1

(also bodes well for an endorsement of Rand if Bunning is going after the Fed, Treasury and AIG)
    Wow, Bunning was fantastic... heads are gonna roll...

I knew Geithner is in a hot seat, but now even Bernanke... where is the dirt on Paulson... shouldn't be too hard to dig up...

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

Bunning is on his way out obviously so he doesn't have much to lose at this point. I hope he keeps it up until he's forced out the door!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

maybe a stint in the governor's mansion looms if D.C has some stern & hard questions asked...

I can see why Rand said he wouldn't run if he wasn't retiring. He's no Rand but he's better than 90% of the GOP.
    As long as you let government spend your money, they will always spend it on those who lobby for it over those who vote for it because they lied to you to get it, and they will spend it on those who best enable them to keep lying and spending your money.