Thread: Liberty Bumper-Stickers/T-shirts

Liberty Bumper-Stickers/T-shirts

I know there are some of us on this forum who don't have a lot of cash for paraphernalia. I'd like to suggest that those of us with the means offer to order stickers, pamphlets, t-shirts, (perhaps even a book to give to a relative?) for those who don't have the means. If you want to look at it this way, it's just about the most cost effective form of advertising possible -- because it leverages the efforts of activists -- and it will help us show our numbers.

I'm going to start small and offer to send bumper stickers to two activists who PM me. Please only PM if you don't have bumper stickers already, and cost is the barrier keeping you from getting them. I like "Don't steal, the government hates competition", but I'll order what you like, within reason of course (no pro Obama stickers ) Thanks

If you're a person who would like to help this effort, post here with what you would be willing to buy -- or simply that you'd like to help. Once you've expended your resources, post again saying so.

This may fall flat on its face, but it's worth a try, right?
    “If you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.” -CS Lewis

The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft.

If our society were a forum, congress would be the illiterate troll that somehow got a hold of the only ban hammer.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    [QUOTE[cash for paraphernalia...[/QUOTE]

So where are the offers for liberty bongs, hooka's, pipes and rolling papers?

-t

I love this idea!

I'm strapped for funds right now, but I hope it works, because the more bumper stickers and T-shirts are out there, the higher the curiosity of the public at large.

Ok, I finally sent one package off! I haven't been 'round here for a while, but let's get this idea going again.

I've got one more free bumper sticker up for grabs, to someone who wants one for their car or other public place, but for whom cash is a hang-up!

And if you want to help promote liberty, and have five or ten bucks to use -- post here as well! Surely I'm not the only one .
    “If you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.” -CS Lewis

The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft.

If our society were a forum, congress would be the illiterate troll that somehow got a hold of the only ban hammer.

i want a "don't steal, the government hates the competition" bumper sticker! that has always been my favorite. and i'm about to be out of a job in a month

Quote Originally Posted by haaaylee View Post
    i want a "don't steal, the government hates the competition" bumper sticker! that has always been my favorite. and i'm about to be out of a job in a month
    PM me your address

Going on the Jeep when it arrives next week.
    http://www.cafepress.com/razmear.431757664
    (yeah it's my shop, but my markup is only 23cents)

eb
    Been a long time....

Sent a second set of bumper stickers .

Time for someone else to step up! It's only about $6 per from cafepress, including shipping, or two for $11.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.