Thread: Tell me about Warren Buffett...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Despite having billions of dollars he still owns and lives in the same house he bought in 1957 for $31,500 in Omaha, Nebraska.

He made billions--with a "b"--off the bailouts.
    One of the "mystery planes" circling Shanksville/Indian Lake was traced to him.
    He's a bad guy.
    "This here's Miss Bonnie Parker. I'm Clyde Barrow. We rob banks."

He openly admits wanting higher taxes but refuses to offer money to the general fund for government spending.

Personally, and I have no proof, but I think he's a front man.

But his dad said something in the 40's and this is as best as I can remember the quote

"The paper money disease will not be given up voluntarily no more than the addict will give up his drug. But in either case the end is not a pleasant trip.
    As long as you let government spend your money, they will always spend it on those who lobby for it over those who vote for it because they lied to you to get it, and they will spend it on those who best enable them to keep lying and spending your money.

Buffet is an INSIDER.... Inside Deals... He was well aware the tha Federal Reserve was backing both all the banks and corporations. After Warren buffet knew THE FED will not let the Mega Banks and Corporations to fail, Buffet dumped big bucks into those entities: The top 3 were: Wells Fargo Wachovia/First Union (largest stock holder), General Electric(Super Warrants), Goldman Sachs(Evil Satan MoFos).

Wealth has it privileged... we're F$%ked with the expenses.

PS: Watch ANY of the business channels and watch how they Idolize Buffet, especially Becky Quick and CNBC aka CNBS propagandists.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Its a shame that Buffet has gone to the dark side. His father was an austrian: http://mises.org/story/3745

Quote Originally Posted by hugolp View Post
    Its a shame that Buffet has gone to the dark side. His father was an austrian: http://mises.org/story/3745
    wow, if Howard Buffet could only see what his son has become.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.