Thread: Your Tax Money Is Funneled to....

Your Tax Money Is Funneled to....

Why do some of the most powerful and privileged people in the country get a free lunch you pay for?

http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/01...anscript1.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    DAVID CAY JOHNSTON is a tool.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Entrepreneurs? Entrepreneurs are people who are going to perform no matter what. And we had our greatest economic growth when we had much higher tax rates. You want entrepreneurs. You need entrepreneurs to have a good society. I don't have any problem with entrepreneurs. But we need to have a system that also fairly distributes-- and government rules affect the distribution of this; it is not in a vacuum-- the burdens of society and the benefits of society. And so when we have people who make billion dollar a year incomes and pay 15 percent taxes and janitors who pay the same tax rate and school teachers who pay a 25 percent tax rate, something's amiss.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Original quote from Danke: Entrepreneurs? Entrepreneurs are people who are going to perform no matter what. You want entrepreneurs. You need entrepreneurs to have a good society. I don't have any problem with entrepreneurs. But we need to have a system that also fairly distributes-- and government rules affect the distribution of this; it is not in a vacuum-- the burdens of society and the benefits of society. And so when we have people who make billion dollar a year incomes and pay 15 percent taxes and janitors who pay the same tax rate and school teachers who pay a 25 percent tax rate, something's amiss.

I am an entrepreneurs since 1984., and I agree with your statement. Except get rid of the IRS. It is nothing but a way to redistribute our money as the link clearly shows.

It always amazes me how many people comment, and insult before reading the link, and understanding the post.

Danke says: Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    And I hang here mostly because it's a freak show.

Danke says: Originally Posted by Scofield View Post
    All the quality posters have been banned or have stopped posting. Danke is still posting
    Last edited by romacox; 01-22-2010 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Atlas Shrugged much?

Redistribution of money the middle class has earned is wrong weather it be to the unproductive poor (welfare/ ) or to the unproductive wealthy ("Trickle Down Theory"/ and BailOut).

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ignoring the commentary on the guy himself, he makes very good points about where capitalism has gone wrong and turned into corporatism.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by romacox View Post
    Original quote from Danke: Entrepreneurs? Entrepreneurs are people who are going to perform no matter what. You want entrepreneurs. You need entrepreneurs to have a good society. I don't have any problem with entrepreneurs. But we need to have a system that also fairly distributes-- and government rules affect the distribution of this; it is not in a vacuum-- the burdens of society and the benefits of society. And so when we have people who make billion dollar a year incomes and pay 15 percent taxes and janitors who pay the same tax rate and school teachers who pay a 25 percent tax rate, something's amiss.

I am an entrepreneurs since 1984., and I agree with your statement. Except get rid of the IRS. It is nothing but a way to redistribute our money as the link clearly shows.

It always amazes me how many people comment, and insult before reading the link, and understanding the post.

Danke says: Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    And I hang here mostly because it's a freak show.

Danke says: Originally Posted by Scofield View Post
    All the quality posters have been banned or have stopped posting. Danke is still posting

What are you getting at? "Danke is still posting."

I have know about David Cay Johnson for a long time. He is a writer for the NYTs. He writes for the establishment about taxes and takes every opportunity to misconstrue and $#@! on the Tax Honesty movement.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I agree. I mostly hang out here for the freak show. lolz
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

LibForestPaul

Article seems pretty accurate. City will pay for stadium but not my house. I have no connections.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    I agree. I mostly hang out here for the freak show. lolz
    nvm

reported.
    Last edited by Danke; 01-22-2010 at 07:49 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video