Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Catherine Bleish calls Dr. Paul a traitor. Sad

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Catherine Bleish calls Dr. Paul a traitor. Sad

On her Facebook page

Well, John Bush just got Dr. Paul on tape saying he made an agreement to support all republican incumbants in Texas. Traitor.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by qh4dotcom View Post
    On her Facebook page
    Who the hell is Catherine Bleish and why should we care? And this should prolly be in RP Grassroots forum instead of General Politics.

Quote Originally Posted by TheConstitutionLives View Post
    Who the hell is Catherine Bleish and why should we care?
    She's a liberty activist. Lots of people here know her.

Hasn't he been doing this awhile already?

Yes. I think he had to do it to keep his spot on the committees he serves on.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

I can't imagine Ron supporting Perry over Medina, nor can I imagine Ron supporting any non-liberty persons. I could be wrong....if I am a sad day indeed.
    School of Salamanca - School of Austrian Economics - Liberty, Private Property, Free-Markets, Voluntaryist, Agorist. le monde va de lui même

"No man hath power over my rights and liberties, and I over no mans [sic]."

What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com
    An Arrow Against all Tyrants - Richard Overton vis. 1646 (Required reading!)

Quote Originally Posted by Austrian Econ Disciple View Post
    I can't imagine Ron supporting Perry over Medina, nor can I imagine Ron supporting any non-liberty persons. I could be wrong....if I am a sad day indeed.
    h ttp://blogs.chron.com/texaspolitics/archives/2009/09/ron_paul_touts.html

Ron Paul touts Debra Medina for governor

This isn't exactly a letter of endorsement, but U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, R-Clute, writes glowingly about Republican gubernatorial candidate Debra Medina.

The letter was provided to me by Medina's campaign. She is taking on Gov. Rick Perry and U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison in the GOP primary. The letter:

Dear Defender of Liberty,

I would like to introduce you to a good friend of mine, Debra Medina. I have known Debra for over ten years and have always been impressed by her drive and commitment to principle. Debra has been a real defender of Liberty both in her home town of Wharton and across the state of Texas.

Debra has for years been a key supporter and member of my campaign team. As chairman of the Wharton County Republican Party, she has stood up to the big government establishment and fought to hold our party accountable to our platform and our conservative Texas values. Because of her leadership and organizational skills, I asked Debra to serve on the board of directors of my national grassroots action group, Campaign for Liberty, where she has played an important role in our fight to defend our Constitution.

In addition to her political accomplishments, I am proud of Debra for the person she is. Debra Medina is a loving wife, a home school mother of two talented honor students, and a successful business owner. Debra is a true success story and role model for Texans across our state.

I am proud to call Debra Medina a friend, and as a fellow Texan, I encourage you to get to know her. Debra is exploring a run for higher office and would appreciate your input on her effort. You can learn more about her at www.medinafortexas.com.

I am sure we will look to Debra for leadership in my community and across our state for many years to come.

In Liberty,
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by freedoms-light View Post
    h ttp://blogs.chron.com/texaspolitics/archives/2009/09/ron_paul_touts.html

Ron Paul touts Debra Medina for governor

This isn't exactly a letter of endorsement, but U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, R-Clute, writes glowingly about Republican gubernatorial candidate Debra Medina.

The letter was provided to me by Medina's campaign. She is taking on Gov. Rick Perry and U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison in the GOP primary. The letter:

Dear Defender of Liberty,

I would like to introduce you to a good friend of mine, Debra Medina. I have known Debra for over ten years and have always been impressed by her drive and commitment to principle. Debra has been a real defender of Liberty both in her home town of Wharton and across the state of Texas.

Debra has for years been a key supporter and member of my campaign team. As chairman of the Wharton County Republican Party, she has stood up to the big government establishment and fought to hold our party accountable to our platform and our conservative Texas values. Because of her leadership and organizational skills, I asked Debra to serve on the board of directors of my national grassroots action group, Campaign for Liberty, where she has played an important role in our fight to defend our Constitution.

In addition to her political accomplishments, I am proud of Debra for the person she is. Debra Medina is a loving wife, a home school mother of two talented honor students, and a successful business owner. Debra is a true success story and role model for Texans across our state.

I am proud to call Debra Medina a friend, and as a fellow Texan, I encourage you to get to know her. Debra is exploring a run for higher office and would appreciate your input on her effort. You can learn more about her at www.medinafortexas.com.

I am sure we will look to Debra for leadership in my community and across our state for many years to come.

In Liberty,
    Ron Paul
    This was in the past, but if Ron has just came out in support of all Republican incumbents in Texas for some political scheme to be on a committee it is a terrible day.
    School of Salamanca - School of Austrian Economics - Liberty, Private Property, Free-Markets, Voluntaryist, Agorist. le monde va de lui même

What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    YouTube - Ron Paul's Incumbent Protection Plan

That doesn't sound like a very strong endorsement.

Cathy flies off the handle easily. She is an anarchist afterall..

My assumption would be he's referring to Congressional Candidates? I don't see how supporting Medina, Perry, or Hutchison would have any weight on committee appointments.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    Got something against anarchists?

Ron didn't support McCain in the Presidential election, and he went ahead and supported Baldwin who was the best liberty-candidate in 08'. Why would he flip for this? Again, sad day. It's like Murray supporting Pat Buchanan, was a sad day then too.
    Last edited by Austrian Econ Disciple; 01-16-2010 at 12:35 AM.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post

ps: never call me Cathy, please

Am I an anarchist? I think I'm in transition toward anarcho-capitolist, but I'm curious what makes you think I'm an anarchist?

And do I fly off the handle easily? I think I've been pretty good at maintaining composure with regards to this movement - although I am a very emotional creature, I can't think of the last time I "flew off the handle!", although I do tell it like it is.......

Anyway, I really just wanted to clarify the "Cathy" thing - its the name I went by in highschool and I prefer Catherine or Cat, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CatherineBleish View Post
    ps: never call me Cathy, please

Am I an anarchist? I think I'm in transition toward anarcho-capitolist, but I'm curious what makes you think I'm an anarchist?

And do I fly off the handle easily? I think I've been pretty good at maintaining composure with regards to this movement - although I am a very emotional creature, I can't think of the last time I "flew off the handle!", although I do tell it like it is.......

Anyway, I really just wanted to clarify the "Cathy" thing - its the name I went by in highschool and I prefer Catherine or Cat, thanks
    Don't taze me bro. Don't touch my junk. Don't tread on me.

Maybe you need a friend not into politics... http://saveadogrescue.com/ http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?shelter_id=TX1472

Odds are it has to do with Democrat vs Republican federal races. So Ron Paul won't suport Libertarians running, Cathy flies off the handle.

Quote Originally Posted by literatim View Post
    Odds are it has to do with Democrat vs Republican federal races. So Ron Paul won't suport Libertarians running, Cathy flies off the handle.
    And this.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://www.libertyrestorationproject...herine-bleish/

Catherine Elizabeth Bleish with Barry Goldwater Jr.

Barry Goldwater Jr. endorsed John McCain... Traitor!

----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Last edited by Bman; 01-16-2010 at 01:10 AM.
    Libertarians - trying to improve the world through ideas and free markets rather than legislation and prisons.

What's with all the bicycle references
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I have met Catherine before I think. Lovely lady. I believe that she did all the grunt work re: MIAC??.
    I will believe it when I see it, and AFAIK, CB hasn't seen it either.

Lets hear/see for ouselves before we jump to conclusions, No? Innocent until proven guilty? Or No?

I'm sorta bummed right now.

Quote Originally Posted by revolutionary8 View Post
    I have met Catherine before I think. Lovely lady. I believe that she did all the grunt work re: MIAC??.
    I will believe it when I see it, and AFAIK, CB hasn't seen it either.

Lets hear/see for ouselves before we jump to conclusions, No? Innocent until proven guilty? Or No?

I'm sorta bummed right now.
    Yes, Catherine is a very active liberty-activist, she was also a delegate at CC2009.

YouTube - End The Fed Rally Chicago 2009 - Catherine Bleish Speech

I was there for this, she did well. She was also arrested for some bull$#@! failure to comply Police-State non-sense a few months back.

I wish Minarchists would join us anarchists in more CD and more activism.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com

Yes, Catherine is a very active liberty-activist, she was also a delegate at CC2009.
    Yipes!!! She's a munchkin.
    Libertarians - trying to improve the world through ideas and free markets rather than legislation and prisons.

YouTube - End The Fed Rally Chicago 2009 - Catherine Bleish Speech

I was there for this, she did well. She was also arrested for some bull$#@! failure to comply Police-State non-sense a few months back.

I wish Minarchists would join us anarchists in more CD and more activism.
    You skipped over the point of my post. Once again,
    I will believe it when I see it.
    Catherine is accusing Ron Paul of basic TYRANNY, yet we have seen no video SO THAT WE MAY DECIDE FOR OURSELVES.

Perhaps Ron Paul People ARE TOO DUMB FOR CATHERINE?

Perhaps we cannot view the video and decide for ourselves? Perhaps Catherine B, via whathisname is sufficient "evidence" for Ron Paul people?

WTF????

hmm...
    its best we don't go there.

Once again,
    let us see the video. Let us decide for ourselves.
    Last edited by revolutionary8; 01-16-2010 at 01:52 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You skipped over the point of my post. Once again,
    I will believe it when I see it.
    Catherine is accusing Ron Paul of basic TYRANNY, yet we have seen no video SO THAT WE MAY DECIDE FOR OURSELVES.

Perhaps Ron Paul People ARE TOO SMART FOR CATHERINE?

hmm...
    its best we don't go there.

Once again,
    let us see the video. Let us decide for ourselves.
    I wasn't critiquing your post at all. I was elaborating about Catherine and her activities for the movement. I do agree, we should see or hear the tape.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com

We've all seen the Sound Of Music when "Heinrich" blew the whistle.
    Dude I made Ron Pauloween candy with her back in '07, I can assure you this is not some elaborate scheme...
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Well, i guess the revolution is over. Close the doors put out the lights.

yawn...next?

You let me down Ron. Well, Ron has just been knocked down a few notches in my book.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com

You let me down Ron. Well, Ron has just been knocked down a few notches in my book.

you are WAY OFF.
    CATTHERINE and "her source" have been knocked down "a few knotches" in my book.
    How ON EARTH, you would listen to "CB" through an "Unknown" source, rather than a 10 TERM Congressman who has been fighting the fed since he READ about it, IS BEYOND ME.
    but, GO FIGURE.

And lemme push full throttle,
    YOU HAVE NO PROOF.
    show US the video.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast