Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Catherine Bleish calls Dr. Paul a traitor. Sad

Quote Originally Posted by CatherineBleish View Post
    Can we start talking about fusion centers now? .
    You can talk about whatever you want. I want to talk about how to win elections and finding candidates who can actually do that.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    We have a chance of a life time to spring the liberty movement into seats all over the country and we are going to bicker about a few seats we need to give up in order to do that. Nothings perfect and nothing changes over night.
    First off, we don't need to support Neo's in order to win liberty seats. I reject this assertion on its face.
    School of Salamanca - School of Austrian Economics - Liberty, Private Property, Free-Markets, Voluntaryist, Agorist. le monde va de lui même

"No man hath power over my rights and liberties, and I over no mans [sic]."

What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com
    An Arrow Against all Tyrants - Richard Overton vis. 1646 (Required reading!)

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    You can talk about whatever you want. I want to talk about how to win elections and finding candidates who can actually do that.
    Amen to that.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I hear Lamar Smith and Scott Brown are doing well. Seems like candidates up your alley.
    School of Salamanca - School of Austrian Economics - Liberty, Private Property, Free-Markets, Voluntaryist, Agorist. le monde va de lui même

What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com

Quote Originally Posted by Austrian Econ Disciple View Post
    If it means my "club" is small because we won't support bailout, police state, fascists like Lamar Smith, then so be it. You can take Lamar Smith and shove it. Now we are out there supporting Lamar Smith and Scott Brown? It's like we are back to 2006.
    your club will not change this country- the more people you exclude the smaller your lil' club.
    your lil' dream world will never happen. you have to work in the real world. obamabots don't educate themselves.
    Ron has brought more people to this idea of liberty than you or I could ever could-
    and you disrespect this man? you have no honor.
    Last edited by torchbearer; 01-17-2010 at 10:24 AM.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    We have a chance of a life time to spring the liberty movement into seats all over the country and we are going to bicker about a few seats we need to give up in order to do that. Nothings perfect and nothing changes over night.
    This is why a movement needs leaders. A good leader sets a goal and is able to use human capital to achieve them. A good leader pulls a project together by energizing and uniting people.

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    your club will not change this country- the more people you exclude the smaller your lil' club.
    your lil' dream world will never happen. you have to work in the real world. obamabots don't educate themselves.
    Ron has brought more people to this idea of liberty than you or I could ever do-
    and you disrespect this man? you have no honor.
    I follow an idea, a set of principles, not a person. If that person deviates from those set of principles, then I will call them out on it. If it is egregious enough I will not support them any further. I still support Ron, but he is treading on thin ice with me. I can see how even more principled people than myself can detach themselves from those who violate those principles. And yes, supporting Lamar Smith and this Adam Hueksgall character is a pretty big principle deviation.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com

I follow an idea, a set of principles, not a person. If that person deviates from those set of principles, then I will call them out on it. If it is egregious enough I will not support them any further. I still support Ron, but he is treading on thin ice with me. I can see how even more principled people than myself can detach themselves from those who violate those principles. And yes, supporting Lamar Smith and this Adam Hueksgall character is a pretty big principle deviation.
    if you have never failed in your principles, in the entirety of your life- you are a rare man.
    if you reject all those who ever stepped out of principle- you club will total one.
    good luck achieving anything politically all by yourself.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by CatherineBleish View Post
    Glad to have some support lol - I'm literally out in the trenches fighting the man and people would rather talk about my opinion of Dr. Paul than look into who I am or what I am doing and how they can get out on the streets and help. So silly.

And if people think this is fracturing - then we were never really united. We should be rallying around FREEDOM not a man!
    RP has been in the trenches a hell of lot longer than you and you are calling him a traitor? Now you are whining that this thread has become about YOU and not reserved exclusively to slam RP? Get real
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Youre talking about all these people running for office that are not in your state. Who do you have running IN YOUR STATE? And maybe you should focus more on that then worrying about what other states are doing. If we all did that all of this would become a non-issue.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    As I said before, LLS, whether one busts their ass or not, really doesn't have a whole lot to do with it, does it? It's whether what the person does is constructive towards getting this country turned around.

I sat here while Catherine called Dr. Paul a traitor once; the second time was way over the line.

The fact that you have no problem with it, is enlightening, indeed.
    Actually, I do have a problem with this whole thread. Catherine's entitled to her opinion. I'm not going to throw the baby out with the bathwater because she made her feelings known. I already chimed in and said that I understand why he did what he did. I don't consider him a traitor, it's how the game has to be played when you're involved with party politics. That said, I think Catherine's doing a hell of a lot more than you are to turn this country around.

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    we do well here in louisiana. as you can see, part of my activities here do not include calling Ron a traitor and creating echoes like this thread.
    Though i do see a similiarity between you and the person you are sticking up for-
    and you have the same value. nothing beneficial.
    $#@! you.

Fair Warning:

Everyone is being retarded.

ENOUGH.

Closing this thread.
    Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456