Thread: Bill Maher & Ann Coulter debate

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Before I waste any more time watching two idiots on tv talking, what are they debating?
    Has Gun Will Revolt

Quote Originally Posted by SWATH View Post
    Before I waste any more time watching two idiots on tv talking, what are they debating?
    stem cells, wallstreet & housing, Palin & Limbaugh, religious fanaticism & evolution, Iraq War, terrorism, media...

...and I agree about the two idiots.
    "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

Unless it's a fist fight to the death, I'm not interested in what either of them has to say.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    Unless it's a fist fight to the death, I'm not interested in what either of them has to say.
    I'd take Coulter in that fight... I'll even give you odds.

rather watch home shopping network, then these 2 debating... both are full of crap watching the sun set is more interesting

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    I'd take Coulter in that fight... I'll even give you odds.
    Yeah me too, that guy is pretty tough.
    Has Gun Will Revolt

Hmm... I haven't watched it yet, but I'm rooting for Ann Coulter. I stopped hating her a little while ago. She's actually kind of funny once you get her sense of humor. I don't like Bill Maher because he calls himself a libertarian when he is clearly a liberal.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Debate between a moderate neocon and a hardcore neocon can be interesting, was this one?

Why the hell are you making me listen to this???
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Meh. I just listened to #2, Ann Coulter's intro, and #6, the one about stem cell research. What I understood from #6 was that Bill Maher supports Federal funding for stem cell research. Very Libertarian. Not.

That's IT I can't listen to this woman anymore.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
    Hmm... I haven't watched it yet, but I'm rooting for Ann Coulter. I stopped hating her a little while ago. She's actually kind of funny once you get her sense of humor. I don't like Bill Maher because he calls himself a libertarian when he is clearly a liberal.
    I usually find her pretty hilarious, and usually disagree with about 95% of what she says. If I can stand the subject matter, her overall demeanor makes me laugh.
    In the end, it's never what you worry about that gets you.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    rather watch home shopping network, then these 2 debating... both are full of crap watching the sun set is more interesting
    I'd rather skin my dick with a cheese grater than listen to those two 'debate'. A scrawny bleach blonde interventionist $#@!heel and a grey haired libertine asswipe. Yeah, they sound SO interesting.
    "Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken

Μολὼν λάβε

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." - William Pitt

Hey purplechloe, thanks for posting this. Though I disagree with 75% of the things Maher says, and about 99% of the things Coultergeist says, this will probably still be entertaining.
    if modern agriculture continues to follow the path it's on now, it's finished. The food-growing situation may seem to be in good shape today, but that's just an illusion based on the current availability of petroleum fuels. All the wheat, corn, and other crops that are produced on big American farms may be alive and growing, but they're not products of real nature or real agriculture. They're manufactured rather than grown. The earth isn't producing those things.. petroleum is! -Masanobu Fukuoka

it's not really a debate when u have two liberals talking to each other..
    The finest virtue of a great thinker is the magnanimity with which, as a man of knowledge, he intrepidly, often with embarrassment, often with sublime mockery – offers himself and his life as a supreme sacrifice.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LMAO at Coultergeist and the dick in the cheese grater....... OMG you people slay me.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous