Thread: How should I sign this Corporate(US) document and claim full ownership

Question How should I sign this Corporate(US) document and claim full ownership

My mom will be handing over her 'ownership'(if you can call it that) of a vehicle(automobile) to me through this CERTIFICATE OF TITLE and I am wondering what is the best way to relinquish all contracts will the Corporatehood of the State of California in this document and claim full ownership(soverignty) of my incoming property.

NOTE: This will be my first time really trying to deal with the becoming a soveriegn and I want to get this right.

How should I sign the document and should a put disclose any presumptuous claims that I am a 'citizen' of the United States but rather a 'Republic of California national'...a flesh and blood human being...or being a 'natural person'?

- thank you for your time and advice in advance!
    Ron Paul 2012....don't care how old he is...age is irrelevant

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm no expert - nor even a novice. But, I remember reading a suggestion in J.J. Luna's book to setup an LLC and have the LLC own the vehicle. Then, ownership of the vehicle can be handled by simply changing ownership of the LLC.

How to Be Invisible: The Essential Guide to Protecting Your Personal Privacy, Your Assets, and Your Life (Revised Edition) (Hardcover)