Thread: Root for Jeff Cherry...

Root for Jeff Cherry...

...to win the Democratic primary, since the bankrupt incompetent party-switcher has has no chance of beating Ron Paul in November. Then again, the other guys probably have no chance either so...

I'm also going by the assumption that the other Democrat (Robert Pruett) isn't the one on Death Row. I don't think they let you run for office while in prison.

Also, I bought a car from John Gay (one of Ron's Republican opponents).

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    lol griffen..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by RPTXState View Post
    ...to win the Democratic primary, since the bankrupt incompetent party-switcher has has no chance of beating Ron Paul in November. Then again, the other guys probably have no chance either so...

I'm also going by the assumption that the other Democrat (Robert Pruett) isn't the one on Death Row. I don't think they let you run for office while in prison.

Probably not him, but you can run from prison. Jim Traficant did it awhile back, Eugene Debs did it too.
    Interested in politics? Check out Red Racing Horses for daily updates on electoral politics, redistricting, and the presidential campaigns.

Did anybody else notice this before?

LMFAO!
    "My pride in my country is inversely proportional to Michelle Obama's pride in her country."
    - Me

Has he no $$$$$?
    Last edited by freedoms-light; 01-06-2010 at 02:56 AM.

wow it's real lol

h ttp://www.google.com/search?q=Jeff+Cherry

very very professionally designed website! lol
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

I would buy a "Jeff Cherry: Weasel for Congress" T-shirt.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RPTXState View Post

Eugene Debs says hello!