View Poll Results: Do you support bigger fish's right to eat the small fish?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

1 10.00%
  • Yes

6 60.00%
  • Occasionally but not regularly

2 20.00%
  • Undecided

1 10.00%

Thread: Do you support bigger fish's right to eat the small fish?

Do you support bigger fish's right to eat the small fish?

I say they should eat sea vegetables instead of hounding small fish, what say you?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    hard to find kelp in the middle of the pacific in deepwater areas.

eat the smaller fish.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

In that case, at least they should leave the "women and children" of samll fish alone, only eat the grown males of small fish category.

Survival of the fittest.

Animals which violate others' rights no longer have rights because... ... well, it's self-evident, really. Those animals which initiate aggression are subject to the anarchy they evidently desire and must be punished by free beings to ensure Order.

We do not allow thievery for the starving indigent and may we be damned if we begin allowing fish to engage in cannibalization. We Free must not tolerate cannibalism. Order is Freedom!

I don't think that big fish should be forced to eat smaller fish.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

...is still waiting for the punchline.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

no fish has a right to anything

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My fish is bigger than your fish!
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    You're not making the claim that there's no objective best diet, are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Does it matter? If I were to say no, do you have a plan to prevent the big fish from continuing their consumption?
    'I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag.'--Molly Ivins

'Well, you can get no more liberty than you give.'--Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Does it matter? If I were to say no, do you have a plan to prevent the big fish from continuing their consumption?
    It is our duty as a free people to put a justice system in place to restrict animals so they may enjoy freedom. This is the true goal of the Animal Liberation movement. One day, the tiger and zebra will live side by side in separate cages and we will know we have done Good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kludge View Post
    It is our duty as a free people to put a justice system in place to restrict animals so they may enjoy freedom. This is the true goal of the Animal Liberation movement. One day, the tiger and zebra will live side by side in separate cages and we will know we have done Good.
    The road to Hell truly is paved with good intentions, isn't it?

So, are liberty and justice truly incompatible in practical terms? Or do liberals simply fail to understand what justice actually is? Because they sure do like to call imprisonment justice...
    'I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag.'--Molly Ivins

'Well, you can get no more liberty than you give.'--Will Rogers

It is up to small fish to find ways to annoy big fish and make him get an inferiority complex so he doubts his capacity to eat small fish.
    The world does not consist of a throng of geniuses. WilliamBanzai7