Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura - Ep. 5, Secret Societies / Bilderberg Group

So where was the bit about killing people? Attempting to slow population growth is not the same as killing off 90% of the ones already here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    So where was the bit about killing people? Attempting to slow population growth is not the same as killing off 90% of the ones already here.
    The buzz phrases are: Population Control & Sustainability.

The theory: Mother earth can't sustain 7 billion people without being depleted of natural resources.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well at least he is trying !!! Let's support his show... Nothing is perfect when it starts, but A for Effort !!!!!

Well attempting to slow population growth isn't the same as attempting to have population reduction instead of growth. In order to have reduction more people need to die than there are born. So i guess there are not many scenarios other then genocide to do that.

BTW: who are the seven? The seven men at the top? Was just curious looked for it just found something named the roundtable but no names of the seven.

The squalene overdose they plan on adding to the vaccines?

Define "the bit"? Are you looking for evidence, or points in the show where they mention that the elite want to reduce the population by 90%?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I guess you did not watch the whole show Danno. The 90% figure came up in the Dr. Leibow segment. But that was also the segment where squalene was mentioned so I am not sure how you missed it. My second post was in responce to the David Rockefeller video. By the "bit" I was asking about just where he was mentioning any major reductions in population (which he did not make). The video allegedly was to support the claim of the desired 90% reduction.

Squalene in vaccines will not kill people. It has been used in vaccines in Europe for years.

I guess you did not watch the whole show Danno. The 90% figure came up in the Dr. Leibow segment. But that was also the segment where squalene was mentioned so I am not sure how you missed it. My second post was in responce to the David Rockefeller video. By the "bit" I was asking about just where he was mentioning any major reductions in population (which he did not make). The video allegedly was to support the claim of the desired 90% reduction.

Squalene in vaccines will not kill people. It has been used in vaccines in Europe for years.
    The Georgia Guidestones has everyone curious.

http://www.thegeorgiaguidestones.com/Message.htm

"LET THESE BE GUIDESTONES TO AN AGE OF REASON"

the message of the Georgia Guide stones

Russian, Hebrew, Arabic Hindi, Chinese, Spanish, Swahili

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

Under 500,000,000? How the hell is that possible without forced extermination?
    ----

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

As you mention, nobody knows what the Guidstones really are. This is not evidence of any "plan" to achieve it.

This is not evidence of any "plan" to achieve it.

Obama's Science Czar Considered Forced Abortions, Sterilization as Population Growth Solutions

FOX News
    July 21, 2009

John Holdren, director of the White House's Office of Science and Technology Policy, considered compulsory abortions and other Draconian measures to shrink the human population in a 1977 science textbook.

Full Story:
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...lation-growth/

MSNBC: Professor Eric Pianka wants depoulation

YouTube - Professor Eric Pianka wants depoulation

Codex Alimentarius

YouTube - The Truth About Codex Alimentarius - Complete Summary
    Last edited by FrankRep; 01-04-2010 at 08:07 PM.
    ----

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatjohn View Post
    BTW: who are the seven? The seven men at the top? Was just curious looked for it just found something named the roundtable but no names of the seven.
    You wouldn't know who they were even if they did give out the names. They are not public figures.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

As you mention, nobody knows what the Guidstones really are. This is not evidence of any "plan" to achieve it.
    Great, maybe you can go back in time and find me the plans to exterminate the Jewish people in Nazi Germany in 1937...

Oh wait, you say the plans weren't public in 1937? I guess the Holocaust never happened then

There are glaring clues everywhere. You can't say the Guidestones aren't clues, those things were expensive and they are in many different languages. It's not "proof" until you put it together with everything else.

I see Dr. Laibow has a couple different theories as to how we will all be killed. That is her in both the Codex video and the Ventura program. In one she says it will be done with the H1N1 flu vaccine and the other she claims that vitamines and minerals will be made illegal and since those are in all foods food will be illegal thus starve everybody to death.

Since none of us are in the elite ten percent, that means we are all going to die. All of you. To achieve a 90% reduction in population you cannot use incremental methods- the world population is growing too quickly so it will have to be something dramatic. Military methods are not selective- they will take out everybody. Slow sterilization is not quick enough.

But if it makes you feel better, yes, they are planning on killing you.

Since none of us are in the elite ten percent, that means we are all going to die.
    The "elite" only amount to about .001% of the population or less.

They want to keep some serfs around to serve them. It's ok, it won't happen. The elite may try to kill a lot of people, but they aren't going to control the Aquariun Age.

Aquarius traditionally "rules" electricity, computers, flight, democracy, freedom, humanitarianism, idealists, modernization, rebels and rebellion, mental diseases, nervous disorders, and astrology. Other keywords and ideas believed associated with Aquarius are nonconformity, philanthropy, veracity, perseverance, mankind and irresolution. The appearance or elevation in status of many of these Aquarian developments over the last few centuries is considered by many astrologers to indicate the Aquarian age. ~~wiki

i love astrology
    In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.-- Thomas Jefferson

Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura
    Lol at the voice-over on the show. Isn't that the same guy that does shows like "Extreme Police Chases"?

"What happens when three teenagers get their hands on fireworks, a dump-truck full of manure, a skate-board and a goat? Find out next on World's Biggest Idiots..."
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Lol at the voice-over on the show. Isn't that the same guy that does shows like "Extreme Police Chases"?

"What happens when three teenagers get their hands on fireworks, a dump-truck full of manure, a skate-board and a goat? Find out next on World's Biggest Idiots..."
    Yep I think so

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
    Aquarius traditionally "rules" electricity, computers, flight, democracy, freedom, humanitarianism, idealists, modernization, rebels and rebellion, mental diseases, nervous disorders, and astrology. Other keywords and ideas believed associated with Aquarius are nonconformity, philanthropy, veracity, perseverance, mankind and irresolution. The appearance or elevation in status of many of these Aquarian developments over the last few centuries is considered by many astrologers to indicate the Aquarian age. ~~wiki

i love astrology
    Im an aquarius and indeed the astrology does seem very accurate. Even the "if you were born on this day" stuff is remarkably accurate, at least for me.

@Kludge:
    There's a certain amount of "mental disorder" that comes with being intellectually superior to most other people. Of course, these days everything is a mental disorder(tm) (and big pharma makes a pill for it), instead of just being different personalities with different strengths and weaknesses. There's obviously a conformity that is desired by society and TPTB that makes keeping people in line much easier. If you aren't a sheep then there must be something wrong with you . I'll take the mind I have, "disorders" and all, over being a sheep any day.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

----

Mark Crutcher of Life Dynamics is producer of the documentary Maafa 21: Black Genocide in 21st Century America, an explosive exposé of the racist eugenics agenda of the abortion industry in the United States. By Rebecca Terrell

Movie Review: "Maafa 21" Exposes Black Genocide ( Racist Eugenics Agenda )

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=225760
    ----

Damn, I have a crush on Venture..... think I'm falling in love.

conspiracy Theory

I like the show.. I agree it is cheesy.. How Alex Jones discretely meets Jesse in an undisclosed location that looks like some parking garage in a ghetto. Alex writes a name of a person he is suppose to interview on a piece of paper.. Acts like the name is a big secret (even though the person has been a guest on the Alex Jones show for the last 5 years).. I think the chatter with all Jesse's so called researchers are scripted. I can tell from the pauses, voice inflections, and there's always one researcher that disagrees with the rest, but nobody ever gets into a heated argument.

Aside from the Cheesy and fake parts, it does have some good points. Jesse did a couple of great interviews in the Big Brother episode..

^^^
    The beauty is that most random people that catch Conspiracy Theory do not listen to Alex Jones or even know who he is. We see the cheesy stuff but it doesn't register for the random viewer.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilia View Post
    The content is not TOO bad, but the way the show is edited makes it seem ridiculous.. Like those UFO / Ghost Hunter shows on the History Channel.
    My thoughts exactly. I couldn't even watch a whole episode. I have serious doubts about Ventura now, too.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLightShining View Post
    My thoughts exactly. I couldn't even watch a whole episode. I have serious doubts about Ventura now, too.
    At least the African-American community is starting to understand the agenda of Population control. They know there's a conspiracy against them.

Mark Crutcher of Life Dynamics is producer of the documentary Maafa 21: Black Genocide in 21st Century America, an explosive exposé of the racist eugenics agenda of the abortion industry in the United States. By Rebecca Terrell

Movie Review: "Maafa 21" Exposes Black Genocide ( Racist Eugenics Agenda )

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=225760
    ----

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilia View Post
    The content is not TOO bad, but the way the show is edited makes it seem ridiculous.. Like those UFO / Ghost Hunter shows on the History Channel.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    I'm kinda disappointed... I wish Jesse would put more research and effort into his show... well, at the least the producers and production needs a quality boost.

Jesse Missed This:

And here's a little live Bilderberg message on MSM:

Keep in mind the audience. This is on a "reality TV" cable channel. The "cheesiness factor" fits in with the rest of the programming. Also one of Jesse's producers said that purposefully only cover about 2 major revelations per show. They put a lot into those two revelations. The process of "discovery" is as important as the facts. Sure they could cram as many facts as possible into one show, but most people would only remember a few key points anyway.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I can't really think of anyone with more credibility than Jesse Ventura :

YouTube - A collecton of Jesse The Body Ventura promos

"Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves; and, under a just God, can not long retain it."
    -Abraham Lincoln, April 6, 1859

Jefferson Davis murdered 600,000 people

Quote Originally Posted by Bucjason View Post

He was an actor in the male soap opera called wrestling.
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by Bucjason View Post

Ya gotta love it.
    "Molon Labe"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast