Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura - Ep. 5, Secret Societies / Bilderberg Group

Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura - Ep. 5, Secret Societies / Bilderberg Group

Last edited by FrankRep; 01-05-2010 at 05:58 PM.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws."

- Mayer Amschel Rothschild
    "The Creature from Jekyll Island" (American Opinion Publishing), p. 218

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...sch178084.html
    ----

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Frank, any idea on the ratings for Ventura's show and how its doing etc...

The content is not TOO bad, but the way the show is edited makes it seem ridiculous.. Like those UFO / Ghost Hunter shows on the History Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post
    Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura Holds Steady At 1.6 Million Viewers

15 December 2009

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/12/15...-viewers/36236

12/9/09 CONSPIRACY THEORY TRU Wed 10:00P-11:00P 1,586,000

12/12/09 CONSPIRACY THEORY TRU Sat 05:00P-06:00P 860,000
    12/8/09 CONSPIRACY THEORY TRU Tue 11:00P-12:00A 774,000
    12/9/09 CONSPIRACY THEORY TRU Wed 02:00A-03:00A 638,000
    12/12/09 CONSPIRACY THEORY TRU Sat 04:00P-05:00P 588,000
    12/8/09 CONSPIRACY THEORY TRU Tue 03:00A-04:00A 369,000
    12/7/09 CONSPIRACY THEORY TRU Mon 03:00P-04:00P 194,000
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post
    Also, The Facebook group has 10,184 fans.

http://www.facebook.com/ConspiracyTh...thJesseVentura
    Last edited by FrankRep; 12-31-2009 at 02:21 PM.
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura Holds Steady At 1.6 Million Viewers

15 December 2009

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/12/15...-viewers/36236

12/9/09 CONSPIRACY THEORY TRU Wed 10:00P-11:00P 1,586,000

12/12/09 CONSPIRACY THEORY TRU Sat 05:00P-06:00P 860,000
    12/8/09 CONSPIRACY THEORY TRU Tue 11:00P-12:00A 774,000
    12/9/09 CONSPIRACY THEORY TRU Wed 02:00A-03:00A 638,000
    12/12/09 CONSPIRACY THEORY TRU Sat 04:00P-05:00P 588,000
    12/8/09 CONSPIRACY THEORY TRU Tue 03:00A-04:00A 369,000
    12/7/09 CONSPIRACY THEORY TRU Mon 03:00P-04:00P 194,000

thanks Frank, is that good? I've never heard of this channel , what do their other shows get?

Wow, that was pretty good...
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm kinda disappointed... I wish Jesse would put more research and effort into his show... well, at the least the producers and production needs a quality boost.

Jesse Missed This:

YouTube - Federal Reserve Charmain Ben Bernanke at Bilderberg 2008

And here's a little live Bilderberg message on MSM:

The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Their other shows get the 1:00 in the morning stoned crowd that like to watch fat women beat each other up at back yard bbq's.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

That show was so horribly edited that I facepalmed my way through it. So terribly cheesy, like how Alex Jones "suddenly discovers another clue" and calls a meeting with Ventura, and how uncritically Ventura's team accepts everything.

"GLOBAL DEATH PLOT" LOL

Cheesy. Definetely not an academic's program. They're shooting for the lowest common denominator.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius1981 View Post
    That show was so horribly edited that I facepalmed my way through it. So terribly cheesy, like how Alex Jones "suddenly discovers another clue" and calls a meeting with Ventura, and how uncritically Ventura's team accepts everything.
    facepalm indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilia View Post
    The content is not TOO bad, but the way the show is edited makes it seem ridiculous.. Like those UFO / Ghost Hunter shows on the History Channel.

No, the show is perfect.

You are not the intended audience.

I agree with TheConstitutionLives that the show is intended for "the lowest common denominator", however, what TheConstitutionLives has not figured out is that he is one of the lowest common denominators.

We already know this stuff, Jesse is introducing it to everyone else who doesn't get it yet. TCL is one of those people who doesn't get it yet, he just happens to not like mainstream television stylings.

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    I'm kinda disappointed... I wish Jesse would put more research and effort into his show... well, at the least the producers and production needs a quality boost.

Jesse Missed This:

And here's a little live Bilderberg message on MSM:[/B]

Give him a $#@!ing break, it's a 22 minute show intended for the sheople for God's sake.

I thought the shows he's done so far have been fantastic for introducing people to these ideas.
    Last edited by dannno; 12-31-2009 at 05:27 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    No, the show is perfect.

I agree with TheConstitutionLives that the show is intended for "the lowest common denominator", however, what TheConstitutionLives has not figured out is that he is one of the lowest common denominators.

We already know this stuff, Jesse is introducing it to everyone else who doesn't get it yet. TCL is one of those people who doesn't get it yet, he just happens to not like mainstream television stylings.

Give him a $#@!ing break, it's a 22 minute show intended for the sheople for God's sake.

I thought the shows he's done so far have been fantastic for introducing people to these ideas.
    Jesse doesn't have to go far... there's a ton of research and information on this site alone. Everyone in the country are knowing Bernake... why didn't jesse air the clip of Bernake attending? It would of helped the FED issues too. Still dumbed-down enough for the general clueless public.

We had the neighbors over for the show... I thought it was cheesey too at best, but the average neighbors thought it was hokey with Alex and the Bar, The woman from Panana and the plane... etc
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 12-31-2009 at 05:47 PM.

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Yep, that's called entertainment, and that is what we need apparently to get the truth to the masses. So stop complaining about it.

I can't believe how many people here are complaining that Jesse Ventura is telling the public about Bilderberg. This is just ludicrous.

Watch the episode again from the point of view of a sheople and tell me it isn't fantastic.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    Jesse doesn't have to go far... there's a ton of research and information on this site alone. Everyone in the country are knowing Bernake... why didn't jesse air the clip of Bernake attending? It would of helped the FED issues too. Still dumbed-down enough for the general clueless public.

We had the neighbors over for the show... I thought it was cheesey too at best, but the average neighbors thought it was hokey with Alex and the Bar, The woman from Panana and the plane... etc
    He showed a picture of Bernanke attending... and I kinda understand why he doesn't get into the Fed issues on that show, though I agree it would have been nice to give a little overview. Hopefully he can do an ENTIRE EPISODE on the Fed. I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

It's a bit hokey, but as people start watching these shows and as they start re-airing them, people will see the substance.

He showed a picture of Bernanke attending... and I kinda understand why he doesn't get into the Fed issues on that show, though I agree it would have been nice to give a little overview. Hopefully he can do an ENTIRE EPISODE on the Fed. I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

It's a bit hokey, but as people start watching these shows and as they start re-airing them, people will see the substance.
    Okay Baby steps... but professionally done productions give you credibility. Stossel and 20/20 always held that stigma.

I noticed the wasted time with the Car following us schemes and what his face lighting up cigarettes.

My opinion... Jesse needs new/sdded; editors, producers, writers and production staffers.

Maybe it's just my handle... demands too much.

Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

If it were all serious like a documentary, the sheep would change the channel.

"You mean, I like have to learn stuff? Bah $#@! that. Turn on American Ninja honey."
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by TheConstitutionLives View Post
    "GLOBAL DEATH PLOT" LOL

Cheesy. Definetely not an academic's program. They're shooting for the lowest common denominator.
    The "lowest common denominator" are the majority of the people. To prove the point, how many people voting for Ron Paul and support Austrian free market economics?

Population reduction is a popular trend in the world today especially in the Global Warming philosophy.
    ----

No, the show is perfect.

I agree with TheConstitutionLives that the show is intended for "the lowest common denominator"
    I agree, to an extent, but I do believe the show could be a little less dumb and still maintain that "CSI" feel for the general masses.
    if modern agriculture continues to follow the path it's on now, it's finished. The food-growing situation may seem to be in good shape today, but that's just an illusion based on the current availability of petroleum fuels. All the wheat, corn, and other crops that are produced on big American farms may be alive and growing, but they're not products of real nature or real agriculture. They're manufactured rather than grown. The earth isn't producing those things.. petroleum is! -Masanobu Fukuoka

Yep, that's called entertainment, and that is what we need apparently to get the truth to the masses. So stop complaining about it.

I can't believe how many people here are complaining that Jesse Ventura is telling the public about Bilderberg. This is just ludicrous.

Watch the episode again from the point of view of a sheople and tell me it isn't fantastic.
    I did watch it from the point of view of someone who doesn't believe in it, as I personally don't believe in it. Sure, there's a Bilderberg group, but the accusations against them are absurd. If anything, Ventura's show makes the conspiracy theories appear even less credible, as the so-called proof is presented in such a wacky and cheesy way.

I did watch it from the point of view of someone who doesn't believe in it, as I personally don't believe in it. Sure, there's a Bilderberg group, but the accusations against them are absurd. If anything, Ventura's show makes the conspiracy theories appear even less credible, as the so-called proof is presented in such a wacky and cheesy way.
    It's not absurd at all. You just lack the logical forethought that is required to realize that a group like Bilderberg should be known by the public and reported on by the media. These are the most powerful people in the world getting together, that is admitted, that isn't questioned. There SHOULD BE COVERAGE of this event. It lacks total logical consistency to think that this group should be able to operate so secretively and yet so openly without having any real coverage by the MSM. It then follows that the MSM is controlled by this group, and everything else falls into place.

This was a great episode to introduce people to these concepts. Some will never "get it", that's ok, keep "trying"

It's not absurd at all. You just lack the logical forethought that is required to realize that a group like Bilderberg should be known by the public and reported on by the media. These are the most powerful people in the world getting together, that is admitted, that isn't questioned. There SHOULD BE COVERAGE of this event. It lacks total logical consistency to think that this group should be able to operate so secretively and yet so openly without having any real coverage by the MSM. It then follows that the MSM is controlled by this group, and everything else falls into place.

This was a great episode to introduce people to these concepts. Some will never "get it", that's ok, keep "trying"
    I don't question that there's a Bilderberg group, that many of the most powerful people in the world attend Bilderberg meetings, that they are big on secrecy, or that they support a globalist agenda. The same probably goes for many of the meetings in the UN or the EU. What I find completely absurd is the notion that they poison our food to sterilize us, and seek to kill off most of the world's population. You need a very high level of derangement in order to believe claims such as that.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't question that there's a Bilderberg group, that many of the most powerful people in the world attend Bilderberg meetings, that they are big on secrecy, or that they support a globalist agenda. The same probably goes for many of the meetings in the UN or the EU. What I find completely absurd is the notion that they poison our food to sterilize us, and seek to kill off most of the world's population. You need a very high level of derangement in order to believe claims such as that.
    I'm feeling a quite high level of derangement.
    Or should I say quite a high level of derangement.
    Either way, if you ain't paranoid you're on some damn good drugs or you seriously don't give a $#@!.
    Pandora's box is not only open but its sides have been split with a razor and it now resides in a dumpster.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieseler View Post
    I'm feeling a quite high level of derangement.
    Or should I say quite a high level of derangement.
    Either way, if you ain't paranoid you're on some damn good drugs or you seriously don't give a $#@!.
    The buzz phrases are: Population Control & Sustainability

David Rockefeller speaks about population control
    YouTube - David Rockefeller speaks about population control.

Hal Lindsey: Bilderberg Group's Depopulation Plans Exposed
    YouTube - Bilderberg Group's Depopulation Plans Exposed!

Copenhagen Pushes Population Control
    YouTube - Copenhagen Pushes Population Control "Genocide"
    Last edited by FrankRep; 01-02-2010 at 04:20 PM.
    ----

After watching it, I can only conclude one of two things:

They made it so cheesy that the show would be shown because the PTB could point to the cheesiness as an easy way to discredit everything.

Ventura and Jones are pawns of the PTB to make anyone who points out the truth sound crazy by association by pointing to the wacked out looking Ventura or the blowhorn yelling Jones.
    Definition of political insanity: Voting for the same people expecting different results.

John F. Kennedy was a Conspiracy Theorist

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=225133
    ----

I like how he uses interviews with conspiracy theorists to help prove that there is a conspiracy- Alex Jones, Rima Leibow, Stanley Montleith. Sort of like interviewing Dick Chaney to prove that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction. I also likes how Jones insisted his interview be done in some private place while he loves to get his name and face out in public as much as possible. He does like the dramatic.

Dr Leibow said that the WHO wanted to get rid of of 90% of the world's population. Really? And that they have been working on vaccines to cause sterility since 1974. If they have been working on it for 35 years, why has fertility in the world not dropped significantly? What are they waiting for? Then she talks about squalene in vaccines- warning that it can produce a over-reaction by the body to it- leading the body to attack itself (this is not related to the alleged sterilization but no matter- scaring is what is important in the video). Squalene is an oil- rich in anti-oxidants which are considerred to be good for our bodies.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squalene
    Squalene is a natural organic compound originally obtained for commercial purposes primarily from shark liver oil, though plant sources (primarily vegetable oils) are used as well, including amaranth seed, rice bran, wheat germ, and olives. All higher organisms[ambiguous] produce squalene, including humans. Squalene has been proposed to be an important part of the Mediterranean diet as it may be a chemopreventative substance that protects people from cancer. [1][2]

Squalene is a hydrocarbon and a triterpene, and is a natural and vital part of the synthesis of cholesterol, steroid hormones, and vitamin D in the human body.[3] Squalene is used in cosmetics, and more recently as an immunologic adjuvant in vaccines.
    Sure it is used as an adjuvant in some vaccines but not in the US. Europe has used it for that for over a decade now. A shot will have about 10mg per dose according to the Wiki link. But it not some evil compound. Your own liver produces it. It is already in your blood. It is in your fingerprints (that oily mark you make when you touch something). This will kill you or sterlize you?

http://www.wired.com/magazine/2009/1...-not-to-worry/
    First and foremost, there is no reason to worry about squalene because it simply is not present in vaccines in the US. According to Patricia El-Hinnawy, a spokesperson for the US Food and Drug Administration: “There is no squalene in any FDA-approved vaccine in the US. There is no squalene in any kind of seasonal flu vaccine or in the H1N1 vaccine.”

So, now that we know that, what exactly is squalene? It’s a naturally occurring organic compound that’s made in the livers of animals (including humans) and in plants. It circulates in our bloodstream. The squalene added to food, cosmetics, and health supplements is generally derived from shark liver oil. What’s more, the American Cancer Society reports that recent studies have found the substance decreased the spread of cancerous lung tumors in laboratory animals.

In Europe squalene is added to flu vaccines in an emulsified form known as an adjuvant, a substance added to vaccines to improve their efficacy and boost immune system response. An adjuvant like squalene can be used to stretch the availability of a vaccine, since adjuvant-supplemented vaccines are more effective and can thus be given in smaller doses. Before developing the H1N1 vaccine, the US government purchased oil-in-water bulk adjuvant from GlaxoSmithKline and Novartis in the event that the H1N1 virus mutates and becomes more dangerous. An adjuvant could, under that circumstance, boost the vaccine’s effectiveness and help stretch its supply.

While the government has an adjuvant on hand, at the moment there are no plans to use it. “Based on the current flu we’re seeing, we have no intention of using it,” says Gretchen Michael, a spokesperson at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. “We made our initial vaccine order not knowing what the epidemic was going to look like. If the virus does change and there’s a need, we’re not ruling anything out.”

Even if that happens, there is still no cause for concern about squalene’s safety. Since 1997, tens of millions of doses of Fluad, the European vaccine that contains squalene, have been administered safely to patients in Germany and Italy.
    http://www.ihealthdirectory.com/squalene-oil/
    Researchers have also found squalene in the human body in the form of our sebaceous secretions. It has been found in sebum, cerumen, and dermoid cysts. Some studies found squalene present in ovarian cysts and they went on to research this further. They found a large amount of squalene in the vernix caseosa that is present on the infant while it is in the uterus and up until birth. This the cheesy coating on the infant that is a protective covering for their skin. Researchers feel that squalene may play a key role in the development of the embryo. Ongoing research in this matter will tell us more in the near future.

Some research was done on the effect of squalene on cancer cells due to the findings of the deep sea shark’s ability to resist all manner of disease noted above. Researchers then found that certain chemicals that are considered to be carcinogens are rendered harmless when exposed to squalene over a period of time. Some other studies were done on people with carcinomas of the epidermis. They found that squalene served as a protective agent against these carcinomas when the skin was exposed to things such as the sun’s rays and other ultraviolet rays for extended periods of time.

Squalene oil is marketed and used as an agent that can protect the skin from harmful environmental factors. This oil which is very similar to vitamin A in its composition. It is synthesized by the liver and can be used by persons who want to keep their skin looking younger and more pliable. This oil has the ability to regenerate skin cells due to its ability to produce more oxygenation in the human body when it is exposed to fluids. There are reports that state that deficiencies in substances such as this lead to premature aging of the skin and dryness.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I like how he uses interviews with conspiracy theorists to help prove that there is a conspiracy- Alex Jones, Rima Leibow, Stanley Montleith.
    David Rockefeller speaks about population control
    YouTube - David Rockefeller speaks about population control.
    ----

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast