Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Update: Ron Paul Response (And Challenge) to Ben Stein!

  1. #1

    Update: Ron Paul Response (And Challenge) to Ben Stein!

    Ron Paul responds to the Ben Stein controversy and challenges Stein to a moderated debate!

    YouTube - steindebate



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    I don't think Ron should waste his time or give Stein the credibility by debating him. Ron is on a whole nother level than Stein.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I don't think Ron should waste his time or give Stein the credibility by debating him. Ron is on a whole nother level than Stein.
    Stein might be afraid to take him on but I would love if this happened.

    I could really give a crap about Stein or his credibility - it's not about him. But something like this would get a lot of viewers, and a lot of them people who don't usually follow Ron Paul. I'd love to see it.

  5. #4

  6. #5
    I think that this would generate more ratings and add another podium for Ron Paul to be on the news so it's not a bad idea.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by leipo View Post
    link doesn't work?
    It's a private video??? How about a link where I don't need to sign in the youtube to watch.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by John of Des Moines View Post
    It's a private video??? How about a link where I don't need to sign in the youtube to watch.
    It's more than that. The person who runs the youtube account has to invite you to watch it.
    We need immigrants in this country. What we don't need is politicians. Get rid of them! - Peter Schiff

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    Stein might be afraid to take him on but I would love if this happened.

    I could really give a crap about Stein or his credibility - it's not about him. But something like this would get a lot of viewers, and a lot of them people who don't usually follow Ron Paul. I'd love to see it.
    Exactly! The best way to deal with these attacks is to turn them into a teachable moment. That said I'm not sure why this was put up as a private video. What's the point of the challenge if nobody can see it? If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to here.....
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    anybody with a link like that is an $#@!. I dont mean the OP, but the person who uploaded the video to youtube and put restrictions on viewing the file..

    $#@!off you piece of $#@!.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mitrosky View Post
    anybody with a link like that is an $#@!. I dont mean the OP, but the person who uploaded the video to youtube and put restrictions on viewing the file..

    $#@!off you piece of $#@!.
    they want you to go to campaignliberty.com to see the video. it's called marketing...

  13. #11
    Could you please post the video so anyone can see it, or, provide a link to where it can be played without "signing in"?
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

    Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

    Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

    http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

    http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

    http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)


    Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !


  14. #12
    I don't see it on the Campaign for Liberty website.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Elliot's The Hollow Men

  15. #13
    Link was working last night.

    Confusing development is confusing.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by constituent View Post
    they want you to go to campaignliberty.com to see the video. it's called marketing...
    I suspect it is actually called a mistake. Their "tireless web guru" is just a formerly homeless but apparently personable guy who carved out a paid niche when the campaign ended. You can't really expect too much.
    Last edited by angelatc; 12-31-2009 at 09:08 AM.

  17. #15
    campaignliberty.com is actually a website for a Sorority leadership person.

    http://www.campaignforliberty.com/ is where you'd want to go, but I don't see the video or any reference to it on the site.

  18. #16
    I can't find the video either. What a dirty trick you have played here....



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by reduen View Post
    I can't find the video either. What a dirty trick you have played here....
    This isn't any trick I've played, I promise you.

    This video was up last night and is now gone, for some inexplicable reason. I can't seem to find any rips of it either.

  22. #19
    I wouldn't think BuddyRey would do anything along these lines. I didn't get to see the video, but there might be a logical explanation for it, and an even better explanation for why it suddenly isn't available... but we'll never hear 'em.

    My only point is that we should blame poor old BR for that. I mean look at the poor old guy... he's practically dust!

  23. #20
    Well, if it was a delusion, at least it was one I didn't suffer alone!

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...bate+Ben+Stein

    Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    My only point is that we should blame poor old BR for that. I mean look at the poor old guy... he's practically dust!
    ROFL's!!!

    That guy in my avatar is pretty grizzled isn't he? I've narrowed it down to being either a picture of Lysander Spooner, or the bassist from ZZ Top.

  24. #21
    I'm betting that some "consultant" decided it was better to "play it safe" and pretend the Stein incident didn't happen rather than taking it head on. That or they want more people to become CFL youtube friends and are using this as a ploy? I just sent a friend request to CFL. Is anyone hear already a friend? Can anyone give a synopsis of what was said?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



Similar Threads

  1. Challenge: Best response to boot-licker view of the value of leos?
    By Tod in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-13-2013, 10:31 AM
  2. Challenge the Neocon programmed Iran response
    By Kords21 in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 10:51 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 02:35 PM
  4. Schiff Update on Challenge
    By TheState in forum Peter Schiff Forum 2010
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 09:32 AM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 08:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •