Thread: Jesse Ventura covering Bilderberg's right now... TrueTV

Jesse Ventura covering Bilderberg's right now... TrueTV

On his show Conspiracy Theory

Federal Reserve, Bankers, etc.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    dammit I keep forgetting. oh well, I can watch it next week before the new one comes on.

Waiting for the youtube.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Last edited by FrankRep; 12-30-2009 at 10:06 PM.
    ----

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Might want to turn it off right afterward unless you want to watch pure neo-con propaganda. I guess TruTV wants to air something for everyone.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Might want to turn it off right afterward unless you want to watch pure neo-con propaganda. I guess TruTV wants to air something for everyone.
    What's the show that follows? (I don't have TruTV).
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

its always posted on torrent sites

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    What's the show that follows? (I don't have TruTV).
    Crisis. It is a show about "terrorist hunters." Never saw it, but I guess he was trying to say it promoted the War on Terror, a pet project of the neo-cons.
    Washington doesn't change Rand Paul. Rand Paul changes Washington.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    That's funny, I saw the trailer for that and went "Blecch"
    There are only two things we should fight for.
    One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. - Smedley Darlington Butler

Last edited by FrankRep; 12-31-2009 at 12:00 AM.
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleName View Post
    Crisis. It is a show about "terrorist hunters." Never saw it, but I guess he was trying to say it promoted the War on Terror, a pet project of the neo-cons.
    Yeah basically. A show dramatizing hypothetical terrorist attacks and the "hero" US authorities that "thwart" them. I noticed the visa office that awarded a visa to the Nigerian kid was noticably absent from the show.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.