Thread: My take on the airline terror attempts

My take on the airline terror attempts

The neocons are still in charge. Obama knew nothing of this, nor did his handlers. Its something they are dealing with, as we have seen by shuffling of the message, from him, and J Napalitano. Just look at how he first gave this response from Hawaii. Pale, cold and blindsided. Scared, almost.

I think dont think that making everyone do a full naked body scan before flying is on top of Obama agenda. I think the criminal rogue neocons are still very much in power and call the shots as they see fit, to justify perpetuation of war. The strip mining of our civil liberty is just their icing.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It certainly sells 3D Cattle scanners and mutes the opposition to their implementation.

The timing is impeccable.

Ya I wanted RP to be Pres, but if he won we would have had to use force to defend against these same rogue elements vying for power.

They'd be committing false flags against us left and right (remember that another country or group can commit a false flag against a third country or group)
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Stupid me, it just dawned on me what these scanners will be doing. On the mass emegration out of post America, people will be trying to hide their wealth on them (Gold, Silver, cash) once currency controls are in place it will be illegal to move the metals and large sums of cash out the country thus the scanners will make sure the flight of non government controlled assets can be kept under their confiscation.. Including the slaves carrying them.

The scanners are a win/win for them of course.. but its not big money compared to the war operations on the table now. That's where the real power is, the loss of liberty(scanners) are a bonus to safeguard that power.

I still contend.. the Obama camp knew nothing of this.. We are seeing a power struggle at play here.. Obama's, I think, knows this and is walking a fine line.

Al Quaeda takes peoples minds off of the Health Care Bill and Cap and Trade.
    Ingenious.
    Pandora's box is not only open but its sides have been split with a razor and it now resides in a dumpster.

Quote Originally Posted by ENDG4M3 View Post
    I still contend.. the Obama camp knew nothing of this.. We are seeing a power struggle at play here.. Obama's, I think, knows this and is walking a fine line.
    Well I don't think Bush knew about 9/11.. he may have, and Cheney probably pulled the lever on the controlled demolition, but good chance Bush had no clue.

Rahm could be behind this, too.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

x2 on Rahm.. this is the guy cracking his knuckles in Obama's ear. Literally.

I would say Bush probably was let in on it. Wasnt his brother head of security for the towers?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Well I don't think Bush knew about 9/11.. he may have, and Cheney probably pulled the lever on the controlled demolition, but good chance Bush had no clue.

Rahm could be behind this, too.
    You know, it's always been my gut feeling that Bush knew about it, shot the idea down, much like JFK did with Northwoods, and "they" went ahead with it anyways.

Thus the look of shock at the "My Pet Goat" juncture, and the confused peregrinations afterward.

The WH crew were wondering if they were targets as well.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

^Interesting..

I would say Bush probably was let in on it. Wasnt his brother head of security for the towers?
    I would say Bush's brother was let in on it before W Bush. Not to mention his father..

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

The WH crew were wondering if they were targets as well.
    As they all went on Cipro before any anthrax was mailed out?

Yes, I think so to... their admin by large probably were left in the dark about 9/11.

Just the look on Obama's face is one of shock and fear. He's almost robotic giving his response from Hawaii. He's a good liar,.. but I think this one cracked him.

As they all went on Cipro before any anthrax was mailed out?

Yes, I think so to... their admin by large probably were left in the dark about 9/11.

Just the look on Obama's face is one of shock and fear. He's almost robotic giving his response from Hawaii. He's a good liar,.. but I think this one cracked him.
    Well Bush looked like a deer in the headlines reading the "goat book" too so that's not much to go on. And whether or not this was the "top of Obama's agenda", they've been talking about and implementing body scanners all year, so there was no need to get him "on board".

Side note, I heard someone on AJ point out how these "terrorists" keep going after airplanes and ignoring soft targets. We have to get used to a complete police state one sector at a time.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I still contend, the scanners aren't the main issue.. far from it. Yes its nice to get people to accept their slavery another notch. But..

the real money is in war.. and the 'war on terror'. Thats where debt and profit are made.

9/11 has been paying off in dividends.. we just need a little beta false flag to prod the american psyche back into line every now and then., just enough to accept and justify continued war.

Ha ha Terrorist's people are so dumb

The fact is that you have a better chance of getting killed by wild animals in your living room then being killed in a terrorist attack. For that matter sell your car never take a prescription drug and hope you don’t get the flu because more people die from those things then from terrorists.

people are such sheep its so sad lol
    Last edited by LibertyWorker; 12-31-2009 at 01:09 AM.