Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Prediction for Ron Paul

  1. #1

    Prediction for Ron Paul

    My prediction in numerical order:

    1) He's going to raise 12 million this quarter.

    2) He's already campainging heavily in New Hampshire and he'll win New Hampshire as it is a pro-libertarian state.

    3) The other primaries will go to Ron Paul because they will see after his campaign raising success and New Hampshire victory that he is electable.

    4) The necons will lose so much popularity within the Republian Party that the nomination at the campaign will be nearly unanimous as in tradition.

    5) He'll trail Hiliary in the polls after his nomination.

    6) Once the debates start the American public will be astonished on Ron Paul's intelligence and find it ironic that a Republican is against the war while a liberal supports it. He debunk Clinton's claim on how they boosted the economy in the 90's with his views on the Federal Reserve. The isse in the debate will no longer be about how much taxes should there be but if there even be an income tax. Hiliary will once agains lose her credibility on health care.

    7) Ron Paul will win the election in a landslide.

    8) A devasted and arrogant Hiliary will demand a recount that will last 3 months before conceding.

    9) Ron Paul will not appoint an IRS director, Dept of Education, etc. He'll bring the troops home and pardon anyone of a victimless crime. He'll also lay of federal employees in the follwing agencies and departments.

    10) He'll be interviewed on the Stephen Colbert show where Stephen Colbert will wear a three corner hat. He'll get a standing ovation on the John Stewart/Jay Leno/ David Letterman shows.

    11) The 4th of July party in 2009 will last a week to a month.

    Of course we still need to campaign to make sure this happens.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    From your keyboard to God's ear...

  4. #3
    I don't think he can win NH anymore because of the sudden primary change...

    Coincidence? I think not.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by paulaholic View Post
    I don't think he can win NH anymore because of the sudden primary change...

    Coincidence? I think not.
    Independants can still vote, they are just re-registered as republican when they do. New voters have until january to register to vote. Only democrats or third parties switching over (libertarians, constitutionalist) are $#@!ed by this .. it sucks but its still doable.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by paulaholic View Post
    I don't think he can win NH anymore because of the sudden primary change...

    Coincidence? I think not.

    70% of New Hampshirites can vote in the Republican primary.

    The other 30% may be against the war, but they are socialists and should be voting in Vermont.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by paulaholic View Post
    I don't think he can win NH anymore because of the sudden primary change...

    Coincidence? I think not.
    youre kidding right? Do you clearly understand what exactly happened in NH? the only people that need to change parties to vote for Ron Paul are DEMS. Undeclared can change and vote:

    http://www.sos.nh.gov/vote.htm

    Presidential Primary
    1) Meet with the Supervisors of the Checklist no later than the day prior to the filing period for the Presidential Primary (October 12, 2007). This is the last day you can change your party affiliation before the Presidential Primary.

    2) If you are a registered member of a party, you may change your registration at any primary, however, you will not be allowed to vote in that primary. Undeclared voters may declare a party and vote at any primary. The law allows an undeclared voter to declare a party at the polls, vote the ballot of that party, and then change their party affiliation back to undeclared simply by completing the form available from the Supervisors of the Checklist at the polling place.

    Most dems in NH are dems for a reason. Most libs are undeclared. I think people are worried for nothing.

    Plus when you say he cant win because we need all these dem votes you are saying he can not win the Rep vote WHICH HE CAN WIN.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by paulaholic View Post
    I don't think he can win NH anymore because of the sudden primary change...

    Coincidence? I think not.
    There is no change. It's the way it's always been.
    I heartily accept the motto, "That government is best which governs least"; and I should like to see it acted up to more rapidly and systematically. Carried out, it finally amounts to this, which also I believe "That government is best which governs not at all"; and when men are prepared for it, that will be the kind of government which they will have. - Henry David Thoreau

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by paulaholic View Post
    I don't think he can win NH anymore because of the sudden primary change...

    Coincidence? I think not.

    It only affects those people who are currently registered as democrats and want to vote for Paul. Which might be some but I don't think it will have an effect.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 01-25-2016, 10:04 PM
  2. Prediction: Ron Paul will not run in 2012
    By nbhadja in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-08-2014, 02:09 PM
  3. The Best prediction that Rand Paul will Win
    By ProBlue33 in forum Rand Paul Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 09:30 PM
  4. Another Ron Paul prediction comes true.
    By freshjiva in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 01:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •