Thread: Glutathione Fixes Respiratory Damage / Smoking Cigarette Damage

Glutathione Fixes Respiratory Damage / Smoking Cigarette Damage

Last edited by Magicman; 12-28-2009 at 12:13 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    any recommended brands/source of gluthione?
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

I know of a really cheap company but I don't want to recommend it yet until I try it. I'll be the guinea pig I just don't want to be responsible for telling you something because sometimes Asian countries don't have the same standards as us. I will provide the link if you want to take a look at it.

I bought from the Phillipines for 10 vials for $125 that could last for nearly 7 months if you took it a couple of times a week. They also gave me a free facial mask. I had to buy saline and needles because they sold it in powder it had to be mixed. I use needles because it goes right to the bloodstream and is very effective. At first, I didn't want to use needles but I didn't care after reading more about how it works and its effect meant more then that concern.

http://www.magic-potions.com

Are you nervous about needles? If you are then go for Maxgxl they have a decent vitamin product. I used to take 5 vitamins and notice an effect. A normal person who doesn't have health problems might notice something with 3 vitamins. I have a strong feeling that in time Glutathione will become a best seller and it will be more important then vitamin C in the future when enough people realize its effects so that is a good financial opportunity. I studied their system and you earn residual income so you get paid per month for anytime someone buys an autoshipment. The business plan is in the opportunity section on the website.

That company has a solid reputation and if you ever want to make some decent money they'd be a good one to distribute their product.

Here's their website they have some good videos talking about it.

http://www.maxgxl.com

I have fibromyalgia one day I didn't sleep at all and I felt depressed and tired. So I took Glutathione and B12 and felt a natural high like I wanted to run and listen to music. Cause your body burns glutathione after 10 minutes so taking it is producing that same effect.
    Last edited by Magicman; 12-28-2009 at 11:59 PM.

Several studies suggest the importance of oxidative stress in the pathogenesis of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Cigarette smoke not only contains high levels of oxidants, but it also activates oxidant producing pathways in the lungs [1,2]. The oxidant/antioxidant imbalance present in the lungs of these patients also results from the impaired capacity of the antioxidant/detoxification enzymes to detoxify the harmful reactive oxygen metabolites [3-8]. Very little is known about specific changes in the major antioxidant defence mechanisms in mild or severe COPD.

One of the major antioxidants in human airways is glutathione (GSH) (L-γ-glutamyl-L-cysteinyl-glycine); however the regulatory mechanisms controlling the intra- and extra-cellular concentrations of GSH are not completely understood [9-11]. The rate limiting enzyme in GSH biosynthesis, glutamate cysteine ligase (GCL) is induced by cigarette smoke [12], but controversially shown to either increase or decrease in COPD [5,13,14]. GCL levels alone do not explain the changes observed in the free GSH levels of airways in smokers or COPD [7]. Other enzymes that can participate in GSH homeostasis in the lung and airway secretions include glutathione peroxidases (Gpx); for example Gpx2 is induced in experimental mice model by smoke exposure [15] and Gpx3 is increased in the bronchial epithelium and epithelial lining fluid of smokers [16]. Another additional group of enzymes that is associated with GSH homeostasis in human airways is glutaredoxin (Grx) family of enzymes. The classical member of this family, Grx1, is regulated in bronchial epithelial cells by oxidants and cigarette smoke in vitro [8], but has also been shown to be present in the extracellular fluids including sputum supernatants [17-19]. One important function of glutaredoxins is their thioltransferase activity and the subsequent effects on the glutathionylation state of proteins in the lung. It has become apparent that there is another thioltransferase i.e. glutathione-S-transferase omega (GSTO) in mammalian cells which may have potential role in regulating GSH homeostasis. This enzyme belongs to the glutathione-S-transferase family (GST) that detoxify toxic substrates present in tobacco smoke by a GSH-dependent mechanism [20,21]. GSTO contains an N-terminal glutathione-binding domain suggesting its role in the metabolism and maintenance of GSH levels in intact cells [20,22]. Since GSH is one of the major antioxidants of the airways, it can be hypothesized that GSTO may participate in the maintenance of GSH not only intracellularly, but also in the extracellular space and this may be modulated by oxidative stress.

Read this wikipedia section on Oxidative Stress. When you become aware of what that is you'll start to understand why GSH or Glutathione affects EVERY disease out there. If you go on pubmed and type in oxidative stress and any disease you'll find a wealth of information and find out how all diseases have something in common. This will open your eyes to the medical industry and what made me learn so much and have a love for discovering treatments like Hyperbaric Oxygen, Ozone, that all fall into this category. If you want to have an INSANE amount of energy try taking a glutathione / B12 injection right before you enter a hyperbaric oxygen chamber or ozonating your water with an Ozone Machine. That is enhancing your whole metabolic system at peak athletic performance. There's a reason why celebrities love hyperbaric oxygen chambers it's popular among them.

I found out that if you combine both hyperbaric / glutathione / b12 it can repair oxidative stress at such a high rate that it has helped people with brain traumas and comas snap out of their problem. There is a doctor I can get his name if you want that uses both for his patients and has really good results.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxidative_stress
    Last edited by Magicman; 12-29-2009 at 12:13 AM.