Thread: "Genuine" GOP mommy pimpin' new fake polling data for Bill Johnson

"Genuine" GOP mommy pimpin' new fake polling data for Bill Johnson

"Genuine" GOP mom has the new fake polling data showing Bill Johnson polling almost as well as Rand.

http://genuinegopmom .blogspot.com/2009/12/new-poll-expected-to-show-bill-johnson.html

The Alan Keyes and Bill Johnson have been following Rand around the state for a while now.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This lady should be ashamed of herself, assuming she is a good Christian lady. Attacking someone on Christmas with multiple blogs.

she's the main online booster of KY*bill...? does he have a campaign organization or just a van
    or car that he travels about in? she's also selective about her Johnsons... there is an OCT 6th of 2oo8
    SOUTH DAKOTA race where she prefered Mr. JOEL Dykstra over TIM Johnson as she happily blogged away!
    Last edited by Aratus; 12-26-2009 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    she's the main online booster of KY*bill...? does he have a campaign organization or just a van or car that he travels about in?

She is drawing a check from the governemnt (mental disability).

seriously, lets all don't alienate all who may be gettin' an UNCLE SAM check, even if we be in jest!
    the woman seems to be also a happy almost "hoosier" & a lower 49 booster of SARAH PALIN,
    i found via an online search several of her opines that defend alaska's ex-governor. she also
    had a link to CONSERVATIVES4PALIN.COM!!! KY*bill has her to thank for ANY name recognition?
    Last edited by Aratus; 12-26-2009 at 12:47 PM. Reason: sometimes the relatives CAMPAIGN for a given candidate!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    the woman seems to be also a happy almost hoosier & lower 49 booster of SARAH PALIN,
    i found via an online search several of her opines that defend alaska's ex-governor. she also
    had a link to CONSERVATIVES4PALIN.COM!!! KY*bill has her to thank for ANY name recognition?
    Between her and that other quack Johnson has helping him, it only helps keep him in the under 2% range. I mean think about these wackos bugging the press to report on Billy and include him in the poll.

This lady, who is currently off her meds, remains truly fixated on one issue in a world of many complex issues.

Now, the flag guy wasn't bad to have on your side, but of course Billy dragged that poor old man all around the state until he passed away!

right now, as trey grayson gracefully contemplates stepping out of all this with a satchel
    of campaign monies for a rainy day in the distant future when he can run again with more
    maturity, should trey grayson fold his proverbial poker hand of cards & goes to the window
    with his hard won "chips" ...dare i quip that if RAND PAUL ever debates KY*BILL in a two-way
    G.O.P debate after young Grayson departs, he will being doing a kindness for the very guy whose
    vast & fulsome campaign kitty is only four-digits worth of desperately solicited slightly neo-con cash?
    Last edited by Aratus; 12-26-2009 at 12:57 PM. Reason: trey grayson got some poll results, recently!

Now that Rand is officially the frontrunner, I wonder if Bill Johnson (when he drops out) will give him an endorsement. This woman will have a heart attack.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Now that Rand is officially the frontrunner, I wonder if Bill Johnson (when he drops out) will give him an endorsement. This woman will have a heart attack.
    Bill would endorse Trey, mainly because the both seek eternal vigilance at destroying a certain race of people they deem evil. Trey, Bill and Linda are pawns in a Holy War!

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    Now, the flag guy wasn't bad to have on your side, but of course Billy dragged that poor old man all around the state until he passed away!
    He was only 67.

Is Keyes in Kentucky at all or is he just an endorsement?
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Gage View Post
    He was only 67.
    True, didn't he have some tube up his nose or something?

This man was in no condition to be used as a political pawn in a campaign garnering under 2% of the vote. Billy basically killed this poor man.

True, didn't he have some tube up his nose or something?

This man was in no condition to be used as a political pawn in a campaign garnering under 2% of the vote. Billy basically killed this poor man.
    I don't think so. He was in a wheelchair most of the time, so maybe he he did have something like that hooked up to the back. Not sure.

I saw him at the Boone County GOP Christmas Party, where Rand spoke in NKY, back on December 5, but didn't think he'd be dead a week after that.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Is Keyes in Kentucky at all or is he just an endorsement?
    Keyes was on the ballot in KY in 2008 (Pres), he went home with under 2%.

Keyes, being a black man, will only hurt Johnson with a 98% white electorate that strongly dislikes Obama (nevermind that Keyes ran against Obama for Senate). Voters will just associate Keyes with Obama. Of course, the 15 or 20 people they see here and there might not agree with what I'm saying, but good luck reaching over 200,000 voters who won't plug in until the last week or two.

The real question is:

How far will Bill Johnson go in debt to make it to the finish line?

And explain to me how that fits into the fiscal conservative mold.

If the candidate can't balance his senate campaign budget without running a deficit, how in the hell can I trust he is truly against deficits?

Wait, is this another fake internal poll from Johnson? Or the same ones from the past?

Johnson: "I know I'm at 2% in every real, scientific and independent opinion poll, but my own push-polls show me at 14%....now 17%....now ahead of front-runner Rand Paul! OMG the momentum is amazing!!!!!!!!!1"

Can an internal poll showing Johnson at 96% with Paul at 2%, Grayson at 1% with 1% undecided be far behind?

Let Johnson spend $100,000+ of his own money just to be able to stay in the race till May so he can get his 3% or so.

I don't think so. He was in a wheelchair most of the time, so maybe he he did have something like that hooked up to the back. Not sure.

I saw him at the Boone County GOP Christmas Party, where Rand spoke in NKY, back on December 5, but didn't think he'd be dead a week after that.
    That's sad. Poor man.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

You peopke are deranged. This obsession with a blog that has probably doubled her traffic due to links from this site is bordering on psychotic.

Where in the political version of "How To Win Friends And Influence People" does it say to single out and endlessly persecute a woman who disagrees with you?

As for the poll, I seem to recall that there were plenty of polls that we berated when they didn't go our way.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    You peopke are deranged. This obsession with a blog that has probably doubled her traffic due to links from this site is bordering on psychotic.

Where in the political version of "How To Win Friends And Influence People" does it say to single out and endlessly persecute a woman who disagrees with you?

As for the poll, I seem to recall that there were plenty of polls that we berated when they didn't go our way.
    This lady is nobody's friend. Attack blogs on Christmas! No excuses for that type of behavior, you can take up for her if you like, but attacking people on Christmas shows me what type of loon we are dealing with. Let's hope her meds come in soon, pray!

This lady is nobody's friend. Attack blogs on Christmas! No excuses for that type of behavior, you can take up for her if you like, but attacking people on Christmas shows me what type of loon we are dealing with. Let's hope her meds come in soon, pray!
    It's not about her. It's about the obsession that ya'll have with her. You're making some of her points for her. You guys are acting like deranged lunatics.

Why is it so hard to ignore her, exactly? You guys are the only people on the planet that even cares what she says. Don't you see the irony in that?

Boo!
    Hear Congressman Paul's weekly legislative update toll free 888-322-1414

Quote Originally Posted by TruthisTreason View Post
    Boo!
    I agree .

So is the consensus here that his internal poll was totally fabricated? The regional deviations are hard to believe. And what does it cost to legitimately poll 2,000 people... would Johnson have that kind of $ to spend at this point in his campaign? Does any aspect of it correlate with the PPP or WHAS polls? Just wondering if there's anything extractable from the data.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas-in-ky View Post
    So is the consensus here that his internal poll was totally fabricated?
    The consensus here is that Billy is living in a fantasy world.
    YouTube - LIL WAYNE- WORLD OF FANTASY

internal polls mean nothing.

only follow the independent polls

Quote Originally Posted by thomas-in-ky View Post
    So is the consensus here that his internal poll was totally fabricated? The regional deviations are hard to believe. And what does it cost to legitimately poll 2,000 people... would Johnson have that kind of $ to spend at this point in his campaign? Does any aspect of it correlate with the PPP or WHAS polls? Just wondering if there's anything extractable from the data.
    Yes. Internal polls are notorious for being faked. Usually campaigns phrase questions in ways to try and get the answers they want and only release data that makes them look good.

McCain said just before the elections that his internal polls were looking strong. Shane Sklar, Ron Paul's 2006 congressional opponent, put out internal polls showing Paul losing a couple of weeks before Paul clobbered him.

The last independent poll that bothered with distraction Johnson was the SurveyUSA poll in November that had Johnson at 2% and his BEST region in Kentucky (South Kentucky) was at 3%. Another month of no media attention and no money didn't suddenly make Johnson more viable.

This internal poll is a complete load and even Johnson knows it. The media will pay it no heed because it deserves none.

I'd move this thread to Hot Topics too.
    Last edited by RonPaulFanInGA; 12-26-2009 at 04:35 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.